Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
This event doesn't even seem like a "run" it's a bunch of people jogging to stand in line to meet people in costumes who make $15 an hour.

Also "wish we could get a beer"

• Haha
Reactions: 18

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Ya know, we all know Dwarfy is incapable of any creative independent thought, but, you'd think just by osmosis and living nextdoor to 4 theme parks that he goes to every day, he'd have some working knowledge of these parks just maybe a tad more than your average American.

I go to WDW every year, sometimes twice a year. I know that Hollywood Studios at early opening sometimes lets folks in a half hour earlier than even that.

It's not something that MOST people know, but, you'd figure a Disney Expert vlogger might know it. But, NO, this guy is shocked about it.

He gets in early and instead of riding Smugglers Run he goes to check on Slinky Dog? Really?

Then we see the SAME video he makes EVERY single week on the Mickey Railroad kiddy ride?

I can't even
To be fair, this is a 30 year old man who can't spell or pronounce most 1st grade level words. He also can't do 1st grade level multiplication (21 x 4 = 62).
---
It's not only a lie, it's a very obvious lie. He whined on and on about his fear of the ocean and it took what miniscule courage he could muster to wade into the surf with the Handmaiden.

Where would he have windsurfed in the Bahamas... the hotel pool? :ROFLMAO:

He's a liar. He lies. End Stop

Getting ready to tell a lie _______________Lying _________________________________Just finished lying______________________

View attachment 2560348 View attachment 2560357 View attachment 2560349
True. If this is how he reacted wading into waist-deep ocean water then there's no way he's done paddleboarding.

003951.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He used the name of Taylor Swift's latest boyfriend for his new alter ego "Travis."

3 days ago:

003843.png

003842.png

---
All of his alter ego's use photos of muscular/ripped men. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 17

jipeta2021

VIP Member
When Kyle took a DCL cruise with JoJo and Taya, she rented a paddleboard at Castaway Cay. The boys rented the water chilis. I remember Kyle had trouble with his water chili.
View attachment 2560371

Screenshot from JoJo’s vlog, August 2021. JoJo has a playlist of his DCL vlogs. Made it easy to find. Kyle remarked, “Oh, that’s scary dude.” as Taya went out on the paddle board.
Look how crystal clear that water is! How are you afraid of that?! God he’s such a fucking wimp. 😂

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
As I said yesterday, he'll make it sound like he just finished the Death Valley Ironman Competition (AKA: The Badwater Untramarathon) and did it in record time while fighting through the pain.View attachment 2552754
The 5K is a joke, of course. My wife reminded me that the local club has a ladies group that meets every week day morning for a 5K walk/run, and some of them are ladies over 65.

And a lot of little kids finished that 'race' yesterday, one woman laughing at the end because her 6 year old who ran with her wanted to do it again___ and they were in one of the first groups to finish well ahead of Squirt.
Everyone else in the background looks completely fine, they aren't even breaking a sweat. And then you have Pallo:
003856 (1).png

• Haha

Heygrid

After this whole thing with Kyle being hosting by Disney, or in connection with Disney. It just shows you where he's at on their list. This was all a bunch of D-list influencers if you can even call them that. They also didn't use the hashtag like I'm sure they were supposed to. In videos by Kyle he just seemed clueless about the activities when Disney was trying to showcase these types of activities going forward. In the Poly one he said "Oh look, you can do this every week," which was made clear in the tiktoks other people invited to this event made. His videos were what we have come to expect of Kyle though. Disney hosted him (so he says) and he made the events about himself as opposed to about the event. This is why he doesn't get invited to events because why would you invite someone to make a video about themselves? If he did more talking about the event and the features like he's supposed to he'd get more invites.
Exactly what I was thinking. You’d think with his marketing degree that he would at least understand the basic principle that “we will treat you to x, you showcase y.” A quick and easy win-win for everybody.

But this man toddler is so self-absorbed that he only highlights the “perks” they give as a way to flex and barely mentions (if at all) what they want him to promote. Sure fire way to get your name crossed off the list.

DoubleA

After this whole thing with Kyle being hosting by Disney, or in connection with Disney. It just shows you where he's at on their list. This was all a bunch of D-list influencers if you can even call them that. They also didn't use the hashtag like I'm sure they were supposed to. In videos by Kyle he just seemed clueless about the activities when Disney was trying to showcase these types of activities going forward. In the Poly one he said "Oh look, you can do this every week," which was made clear in the tiktoks other people invited to this event made. His videos were what we have come to expect of Kyle though. Disney hosted him (so he says) and he made the events about himself as opposed to about the event. This is why he doesn't get invited to events because why would you invite someone to make a video about themselves? If he did more talking about the event and the features like he's supposed to he'd get more invites.

• Heart
  • Haha

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Happy STATcation Sunday everyone! For today's edition, I've taken a look at the HUGE success of Kyle's invitation to the BIGGEST event that DISNEY has ever hosted him for!

Firstly, yesterday's vlog where he "ran" an entire 5k - in 24 hours it has driven 22K views, one of his worst performing videos in the past three months. What an accomplishment!

Then for the fitcation, I took a look at more qualitative analysis to see how many people in the comments seemed impressed by the offerings that "Disney" invited Kyle to showcase. Out of 28,000 views, there were 3 comments that said the activities looked fun or cool.

3 comments - and what are the odds that these people will be staying on property and engaging in these activities on their next trip? Very slim if we're being realistic.

Some more fun tidbits from that vlog though:
  • The most liked comment: A comment asking Kyle to plese keep his shirt on; also the comment that had the highest engagement. Great for Disney's publicity for sure!
  • The most popular comment content: Delusional viewers excited for Kyle's FREE treadmill! 18 Comments praised Kyle for his grifting returns; 600% more than comments that actually found value from the content Kyle was invited to promote. Interestingly as well, not a single one of these comments were engaged with by the super busy and hard working creator Kyle himself, who also spent 5 minutes talking about taking a nap during his vlog. Such a profitable decision for Disney.
  • The last thing I found interesting was the amount of commenters who had relevant questions for the creator, and how well Kyle engaged with those viewers. Out of 14 questions, not a single one was replied to by the creator. 8 of the 14 questions were about the video itself - either the activities or the channel commentary - all unanswered by Kyle and his community.
  • The other 6 of the 14 questions were concern about Kyle's health and hygiene - When nearly half of the questions asked on a video are worried about the creator's health and wellness, wouldn't that not be a great influencer to host for your promotions?
    • Not only that, but this is twice as many comments than the amount of comments that enjoyed the content that Kyle was invited to promote.

Very concerning statistics considering that a seemingly Disney-adjacent professional in ther Influencer Relations department made the business decision to invite Kyle out of anyone to promote their activities. And this is just one video; what will other viewers think of when they search for Kyle Pallow's WDW Fitcation on Google and find Tattle as the top result?

Whoever in their department approved these decisions will hopefully look into insights like these to understand how hosting lazy and talentless "influencers" like these is a pretty big factor in how poorly Disney Park's marketing is doing lately. They'd make a greater impact if instead of inviting low-effort infleuncers to stay at the deluxe resort, they invited families tied to a nonprofit organization which could promote these activities while also making a more impactful story of sharing fun opportunities with people who would greatly appreciate it.

If it really is Disney or an outsourced department for Disney - stop rewarding these vloggers and social accounts that have "large" fake followings, and put some actual effort and research into your marketing campaigns.

• Heart

QueenC17

Chatty Member
So, he won’t film on rides while he’s being “hosted” but otherwise it’s ok? This guy’s moral compass is just amazing.
Yeah, today's vlog he says that today was the first time he's been on Rise of the Resistance without recording. He says he can't record on the rides while he is being hosted. He claims Disney gave him two free lightening lanes. He says the footage from Rise today in his vlog was from a website Disney provides that he can download from. He tries to make it sound like some exclusive website to which Disney personally gave him access.

• Haha
  • Angry

SnapChet

VIP Member
Yeah! When is that 'special' preview of Luminous at EPCOT on SUNDAY NOVEMBER 5 (*REMEMBER KYLE SPECIFICALLY SAID NOVEMBER 5 AND , AS AN EXPERT DISNEY VLOGGER WITH YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, HE DOESN'T MAKE MISTAKES OR LIE. SO THAT FOOTAGE SHOULD BE READY NOW.....FOR 'LUMINOUS' ..... RIGHT? 😂 )

And, peasants, it was ONLY for 'special' people like Special-K Pallo going to premiere? On Sat. November 5!
Oh...wait. What's this? :unsure:
[Overnight fireworks testing at Disney World's EPCOT will take place on Wednesday, November 1, and Saturday, November 4, from 10:30 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
Disney did not, however, explicitly say the fireworks testing is for “Luminous,” but the testing is just a few weeks before its debut on December 5, 2023. “Luminous” will be performed at 9:30 p.m. each night.]

Well, the Kyle-Aid drinkers and lunatic woowoo natives are getting restless for him for fulfill his promise! Gonna' be great to see the footage of "Luminous" at EPCOT on November 5....this past Saturday. You know Kyle wouldn't lie. 🙃
Perhaps he's just getting a well deserved trolling! 😂 One more stupid lie in a long list of Pallo lies.
luminous.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Something random, but I came across this clip while I was putting that video together earlier.

In Wisconsin, Casey compliments a stand up paddleboarder for doing a good job. The man-child immediately gets defensive and says "I've done that in the Bahamas!"
View attachment 2560315
I thought that's odd. I never saw him do stand up paddleboarding. So I searched his channel's transcripts and don't find a single reference to it. Anyone recall him doing paddleboarding or is he just making up another lie here? :rolleyes:
Lol! He cannot handle ANYONE being better than him at ANYTHING! That’s how frail his ego is. Any slightest hint of a comparison to someone else, this “alpha male” will need to beat his chests and say he’s better. He is so insecure about himself. It must suck to live with such fear and self-doubt. And it must suck more for the people around him!

• Haha