Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So now Peter is suddenly a Packers fan too?? It’s just so hilarious how he expects anyone to believe that Peter is NOT him, despite ALL the evidence that he is. And that picture of Peter is hilarious… I hope someone finds out who the real person is someday. Way to go Kyle… pick someone who has very distinctive tattoos that we can identify easily LOL!
Suddenly a Packers fan and Swiftie? Check the quote... Also check who he does/does not follow. Zero Disney influencers.

Screen Shot 2023-10-29 at 7.47.10 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Hasn't even been 24 hours and Kevin seems annoyed with him already. I have NO clue how Casey can deal with him for hours on end

View attachment 2548707
Kevin has only ever spent a couple hours around him at a time. He's never spent 4 nights and 5 days. Even Lora admitted she would go crazy with mini-man on a 5 day cruise.

Last edited:
  • Haha

orangutan9

Screenshot_20231102-092228_Gallery.jpg

Or boy thinks this is a vacuum cleaner? Tell me you've never vacuumed without telling me you've never vacuumed.

• Haha
  • Wow

BNL

Chatty Member
Views are down. Patreon is dead. Walls are closing in so he's trying anything he can to be relevant. What he failed to realize is that runners can sniff out a fake in no time. He's lying about a sport based on finite data. We all saw PMM try to crack into the RunDisney crowd and that went nowhere.
I have tried twice now to register for a Run Disney event. I was shut out both times. I am more than annoyed that this little prick is going to be able to run. I wanted to do this with my daughters and make some memories. I hope he falls and breaks his camera, or better yet a tattle runner knocks it out of his hands.

• Haha

tnutz

Tater - it’s time to retire that Marvel jersey. It is not a good look. You are a “star.” You should want to look your best at all times. This is making you look like someone who has zero fashion sense. You sit on a 4K couch…yet dress like you get your clothes at Dollar Tree. Time to up your style. Your’s and Peter’s favorite artist Taylor Swift even has a song called “style” for reference. Give it a listen, then go to The Gap.

Also, stop buying Genie Plus. You need bar stools. No self respecting man makes his guests eat on the floor.

peteykirch

VIP Member
This entitled prick wanted a free reride for Flight of Passage because the video cutoff on the final 5 seconds of the attraction?

• Angry
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
In high school when he allegedly abused that 12 year old girl, his parents got him out of town and he stayed at his brother's place in another town. Then he fled the state while tweeting about how he hates high school sweethearts and couldn't imagine how anyone could live in the same town as their high school. They helped cover it up for him and he ran away from his own actions rather than face accountability.

He's been repeating the same pattern his entire life, with that family of his always there helping him to escape from his own words and actions. The lie during COVID, the lie about buying a house, etc. Fast forward to today and he lies that Disney World is officially meeting with him and sponsoring him. Yet he wins and Tattle is owned because Tattle guessed he was using Brianne's invite rather than a third party 🥴. He's so used to being able to lie without any accountability, then runs away and onto a new lie while acting like nothing happened. And that family will always be there to enable and coddle him. It really is sad, and they are just as much to blame for creating such an insufferable, dysfunctional and toxic man-child. And now he's roped more people in who will enable his lying rather than call him out on it (Casey and the Durliat family).

Last edited:
  • Heart

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Watched a bit of Jojo NYC vlog a few minutes ago. In the part I saw Jojo make sure to thank her sister when she buys a round of drinks, & mentions his dad & his girlfriend buy drinks & apps before going out, it’s such a change from Pallo, pretending to be a big shot, funding all of his family’s adventures. Such a fragile ego, always lying, never honest with his viewers, & to what end? That a couple Deby Sue Smothers types think he’s the end all, be all? Pathetic…

…& can I say, Jojo’s vlog was dinner & drinks in NYC, doing a couple touristy things, saying thanks & goodbye to his family, his flight back to Orlando & an evening at Hollywood Studios. Kyle would’ve made 8 videos out of the night in Manhattan, another 3 saying goodbye to his parents, & then spent 30 minutes at Studios in a final vid. And for some reason he’s perplexed why Jojo has more subs than he does? Uh…

Last edited:

BlurryCat

VIP Member
"Peter" finally posted a pic of him holding a sign to prove he's not Kylie and shut all the hatters up... oh wait...

F9z9WBMWwAEZDPM.jpeg

😂 😂 😂

---
He's copying stuff off Tattle with the tissues and mushroom emoji. Kyle is so lazy & uncreative that he copies stuff from other vloggers for his videos and copies memes off Tattle 🔥 Hi Kylie!

003791.png

---
RISE AND GRIND!

003792.png

(Looks like mini-man was up all night or only got 2-3 hours of sleep)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
He's completely lying about being hosted by Disney World. I think he was going to use Casey's sister's bib but maybe after reading here he realizes he can't. I think when his vlogs are uploaded it's going to be pretty clear he's not hosted.
BINGO. Two days ago he was going to run the half marathon. Today, “we were sposed to run the 5k but we’re not.” He read the comments about using a bib not assigned you and the consequences of that. He changed his mind.

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
He wrong so often, even down to the most inoccuous things, you can't keep up. At the Poly, "They've never done this fitness class before!", 5 minutes later, "Oh, they've been doing it for a while, you can do it every Thursday". Driving up to the Boardwalk, "Looks like they're dropping us off at front", bus drives past front "Oh, I guess not..." Like dude, edit all that shit out. I know you're padding your vlog minutes because you're so incredibly lame, but no one wants to hear you correct every third statement you make. It's fucking ponderous, & a good part of the reason why your sub count continues to stagnate

• Heart
  • Angry