Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JerzGurl

Hi everyone... thanks for all the great posts so I didn't have to watch the daily shit shows!

I just wanted to give an update on my father for those who are interested... Yesterday we were told the second round of chemo did the job! He is cancer free right now! I will have to fly down every couple months to drive him and my mother to Tampa for a scope to monitor closely. I'm sorry for going off topic but I'm just so elated and happy I can't stop telling everyone!!! 🙃 ❤🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Hi longgg time lurker. I have lots of thoughts about this “fitcation”… I have done dozens of RunDisney events and I have only ever seen them sponsor influencers to be apart of Club RunDisney, which is their failing & ridiculously overpriced membership program. So I’m having a VERY hard time believing this. And am having very mixed emotions about this if true. Because how dare RunDisney/Disney host him if it’s true. He has shown over & over again that he is racist, homophobic & hates women. I follow a lot of RunDisney influences and there are so many people who are so much more deserving who would actually showcase the event & how fun it is.

As far as the Mears bus… don’t look into that too much. During Race weekends Disney always hires out dozens of mears contractors to shuttle people around to/from the Expo & races. The regular Disney buses are almost never used as they are reserved To shuttle regular park guests for the parks.

with all that being said… I have spent time with Kyle. I’ve always been hesitant to discuss this because it would be very easy to figure out my identity. But, I will say he was really nice & actually funny? I think now it was a bit of an act. And I do distinctly remember him begging for a cast member to pull some strings. Which really turned me off. Also, I’m 5’10”… he is short 😆. He probably hit my shoulder.. I’d say he’s under 5’6” for sure.if I can figure out how to edit the photos I have with him so it doesn’t reveal who I am, I’ll post them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Just looked to see what the most liked post was in this thread.
IMG_6312.jpeg

It was a post from JerzGurl regarding her father’s successful chemo treatment. It had nothing to do with Kyle. For a bunch of “hatters” here, we definitely show a lot of love! This is something normal, empathetic, and compassionate people would feel- joy and love for their fellow human when there is a good turn of life events. Kyle would never understand this. He is the true “hatter”. Very happy for you and your family, JerzGurl! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30

BlurryCat

VIP Member
What a narcissistic tweet... he sounds like a complete tool. :rolleyes: Even if he actually paid for his sister (which he didn't) he's incapable of just doing something kind for someone without making it all about himself.

003690.png

Even ShaunC is getting tired of the man-child and his "content."

003691.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Chernabog

We should just name these threads whatever his new socket puppet account his.

Kyle Pallo #54: The Roasted Nuts Era

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I usually just lurk here, but I'll put in my two cents. There is a company in Clearwater that an official partner of the Wyndham Grand that does fitcations. Their website looks like they use social media so-called influencers to push their company, basically overweight people posting look how much your service changed my life, kind of things. I have a feeling this #hosted stay is not necessarily this specific company, but something like this 1team Fitness, who is looking at branching into Disney World stays. I think they got Kyle's name from the Hilton or wherever it was that he was recently hosted at Bonnet Creek. We know he's not on Disney's list. He IS on that Hilton list.

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 2.48.40 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Hardly Here

VIP Member
IMG_6618.jpeg

Well duh. Of course if you don’t take a shower or even wash your face you can still feel the lotion you put on YESTERDAY.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

SnapChet

VIP Member
Kyle improving his vlog vids? Hmmmmm...... I'd be wholly surprised even IF today's vid was a modest improvement over past vids. That bar is so low a lazy midget like Kyle could stand & jump over it.
Personally, I won't get my hopes up. His trajectory is downhill and has been for a long time. He's shown he has some ability to improve, especially when he's in panic mode and having to face reality, the reality that his shit show is tanking. The show always ends the same: He will always take the easy way out, put whatever he can and as fast as he can out, the quality be damned. That's his entire past behaviors and they are the best predictors of his future output.
He is what he is, a lazy ass no talent charlatan who will 'do whatever it takes' to try to grift off others to get by ___ and eventually he will fail. For a few days he's tied down to this because he sees this weird 'fitcation' as a bonanza (and he gets to spend it alone with his dreamy Kevin:love:) . It won't be. He's already misdirected the audience about hosting and sponsorship, suggesting "Disney" is doing both, and, of course , they are not. The repetition and stullifying blandness will soon set in and you'll get to see him walk around, huff and puff in some run (if we're lucky :ROFLMAO: somebody will get that on camera after the first 1/4 mile. He'll be walking and holding his back.😝 ) and later in his own vid he'll try to make it sound like he just did The Norseman Xtreme Ironman Competition and won by fighting through the pain like a super extreme athlete. 😂
This will devolve quickly into a tedious test of endurance of walking, eating, ear bleed word salads and ad nauseum repetitive bragging that everything is "expaaansive" "exclusive" "private" "club level" "cruse level" ___ that whole limited range of braggadocio he relies on when he's grifted something.....SSDD ___ an endurance for the viewers eyes, ears and nerves, so I wouldn't get my hopes up that Oar' Wee Man vlogger will suddenly experience some epiphany and we'll get The Pallo Vlog Renaissance.
hope.gif
laugh-slam.gif

---
Well, finally straight from Disney's mouth and, of course, it simply is a verification that this is in no way a "Disney sponsored event." Just suck it Pallo.....oh, does that sound like Kevin? 😂
Thanks to

likana ana for taking the time to chat with Disney. https://twitter.com/Linaka_ana

cation.jpg
fitcationmiss.jpg
cation2.jpg
cation3.jpg
cation4.jpg
cation5.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Correct me if I’m wrong. Tonight we have learned with 100% certainty that:
1. Peter is Kyle.
2. Kyle is Peter.
3. Peter admits Kyle lied about Disney hosting him.
4. Kyle thinks he is winning because his lie was not the lie Tattle had guessed. But he still lied.
5. Peter and Kyle talk to each other online as if they were different people, but defend each other as if they were the same person.

And Kyle believes he’s really winning at life right now when his biggest defender is his alter ego.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Dwarfy complains for half the vlog about not being able to park hop until 2:00. So they arrive at Epcot at 1:45 and are shocked they can’t get in.

Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 11.34.38 AM.jpeg

I can’t even with this idiot.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

QueenC17

Chatty Member
View attachment 2542835

The raggedy little dwarf cheated at mini golf?

I’m shocked.
---
Amazing that everyone adds up their own score but they insist on checking Dwarfys score. I wonder why?

View attachment 2542844
This video was so boring and of course Kyle cheated. Casey goes back to his card and adds up his score but of course he was cheating all along and probably just reducing the number of strokes for each hole on his card. They're all shocked when he said he won and that tells you something. He is exactly the kind of person who would cheat with his friends and family.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Kyle "Peter" tried to flex that he enjoyed some drinks from Club 33 yesterday. 😂

003720.png

Problem is that the cocktail menu is from 2015 and he took it from an Eric Chu (see bottom right corner). Original source:

What a dumbass 🤦‍♂️
---
Nothing funnier than Kyle-Peter trying to flex online but can't even google the right thing. Way to google image search something from 2015.

View attachment 2540636
We posted the same thing at the same exact time. 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Kyle called the room a Safari view twice even though it's a Savannah view. There was no evidence in today's video that he was hosted by Disney World. It would make no sense for that to happen since he's been banned from the media list and not invited to any other events recently. They're not going to take him off the media list and give him a four night stay at a Deluxe Resort right off the bat.
He did use savannah in the title, however, he didn't even come close to spelling it correctly. :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 2.32.08 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow