Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Wait, so this is a company that you pay at least $120 per hour for private tennis lessons on your Disney World vacation, in addition to the thousands you're paying to stay at a resort, go to the parks, eat at the parks and travel to/and/from Orlando?

And Kyle Pallo and these D-List Instagrammers are going to get them a lot of business? 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

tnutz

Just finished watching “Brokeback Animal Kingdom Lodge Part 1.” That has to be the most romantic video Kyle has made to date. It had all the things.

Kevin’s rear. Check.
Kevin steaming Kyle’s shirt. Check.
Kyle flirting. Double check.
Romantic dinner. Check.
Lots of innuendos. Triple check.
Chemistry like no other. Quadruple check.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 3.23.36 PM.jpeg

Kylie talking about his camera, again.

I don’t know if anyone has noticed but Molly gets 70, 90, 100,000 views every vlog and I’ve never heard her say a word about her camera.

Molly, Jackie, (Super Enthused), have fun vlogs but they never say a word about their more luxury apartments.

Mr Morrow gets 100k plus views a day and you don’t hear a word about his camera or about his apartment, except one informative post he made about looking for a new apartment.

On Allears, How do Emily, Quincy, Breedlove, make blogs without us knowing boring mind numbing details on where they sleep at night?

Why does oar Disney Kid, Disney Expert, Moron Extraordinaire, get a pass on posting the most dull, repetitive, boring blogs ever?

I think if it weren’t for the hatters, this little half-wit wouldn’t have any audience for his middle school home movies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

aliwasere

I don’t comment much here, just look on in horror mainly. Stopped watching the actual videos a few months back. But just watched the clip of the announcement and what the actual. He’s slurring his words so badly, he didn’t used to be this bad, he’s either high, drunk or ill.

Heygrid

Does Kyle think he’s owning everyone because nobody guessed EXACTLY what his lie was? The point is that he is not hosted by Disney. We all knew it and were speculating how he was going to manipulate his idiot viewers. I wonder what Casey thinks about him clearly lying about her employer.

• Heart

The Bat

If we're proceeding with the fiction that he was sponsored by RunDisney, he probably thinks he's the one doing them a favor.
This is such an important point. Social Media influencers (if they are truly sponsored) are REQUIRED to provide coverage, hype, information, visibility, etc. for the event for which they have been hired. I work with influencers all the time. If dumbshit were my hire, he'd be fired immediately as he has done NOTHING to promote the event.

It is clear, as has been pointed out, that he has lied once again. Hi Kyle! You racist, homophobic, misogynist, lying sack of shit. FUCK YOU.

• Heart

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I think Kyle’s narcissistic nature coupled with the fact that he’s never had to be held accountable for anything really makes him think that he is immune to any consequences of his actions and that he can just carry on with zero repercussions. Between giving out false or misleading information, to being annoying and disrespectful to other guests, to monetizing a natural disaster to more serious things such as breaking park rules ON CAMERA MULTIPLE TIMES, both at Disney and Universal, it’s only a matter of time that this absolute dimwit is going to do something that will get him banned for good. People have been banned for much lesser things, while Sausage Fingers Pallo is out there filming on his phone on rides that he is prohibited to do so, flailing around and WOOOO-ing with his mouth opened so wide that you can literally see his uvula, and putting other guests at risk of serious injury.

I’m not saying that all Vloggers must kiss Disney’s/Universal’s ass all the time and can’t have constructive criticism, but Kyle complains about everything and trashes them so much lately, it’s no wonder that he HASN’T been hosted by them for anything. If he keeps biting the hand that feeds him, that hand is going to stop giving him food and start giving him the middle finger. He SHOULD be kissing Disney’s ass because if he gets banned, he has just lost the entire backbone of his channel. I mean it’s obvious he’s already getting sick of Disney vlogging, but he would never survive on just his “lifestyle” videos alone. This “career” of his was doomed from the start, but he’s such an idiot that he is going to be the cause of his own downfall, and I am all for the schadenfreude (look it up Kyle but don’t even try to pronounce it)!

• Heart

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Peter is obviously Kyle.
I reviewed the history of his tweets and my jaw dropped.
Firstly, it's clear his pictures are ripped off someone else. They've been enlarged and cropped from originals and some even look like they've been photographed from a monitor screen.
Secondly, anyone as obviously narcissistic as Peter would have no problem showing their face.
Thirdly, Peter and Kyle are the only two people on the planet who think nummy is a word.
In addition to that, Peter seems to believe he isn't racist or homophobic and yet posts a never-ending tirade of racist and homophobic insults without even realising he's doing it.
The only person that dumb on the planet is Kyle Pallo. Q.E.D.

• Heart

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed that he hasn’t mentioned the free treadmill at all on Twitter? Someone who loves to act like a big shot and like he’s the biggest most important celebrity would surely post that he got a free treadMEAL. 😂
Doesn't Kylie already have a whole room of "free" treadmills in his building that he doesn't use? Why would he want one in his more luxury apartment? Apart from it being a piece of furniture and/or a clothes drying rack, I can't see him using it at all. It will just be more useless junk in his living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I think Kyle’s narcissistic nature coupled with the fact that he’s never had to be held accountable for anything really makes him think that he is immune to any consequences of his actions and that he can just carry on with zero repercussions. Between giving out false or misleading information, to being annoying and disrespectful to other guests, to monetizing a natural disaster to more serious things such as breaking park rules ON CAMERA MULTIPLE TIMES, both at Disney and Universal, it’s only a matter of time that this absolute dimwit is going to do something that will get him banned for good. People have been banned for much lesser things, while Sausage Fingers Pallo is out there filming on his phone on rides that he is prohibited to do so, flailing around and WOOOO-ing with his mouth opened so wide that you can literally see his uvula, and putting other guests at risk of serious injury.

I’m not saying that all Vloggers must kiss Disney’s/Universal’s ass all the time and can’t have constructive criticism, but Kyle complains about everything and trashes them so much lately, it’s no wonder that he HASN’T been hosted by them for anything. If he keeps biting the hand that feeds him, that hand is going to stop giving him food and start giving him the middle finger. He SHOULD be kissing Disney’s ass because if he gets banned, he has just lost the entire backbone of his channel. I mean it’s obvious he’s already getting sick of Disney vlogging, but he would never survive on just his “lifestyle” videos alone. This “career” of his was doomed from the start, but he’s such an idiot that he is going to be the cause of his own downfall, and I am all for the schadenfreude (look it up Kyle but don’t even try to pronounce it)!
Exactly. He's never faced accountability for anything in his life. He's a 30 year old man whose mentally a 12 year old who never once had to take responsibility for anything. His family has coddled him his entire life so he feels he's immune to everything and can lie willy-nilly as much as he want and do whatever he wants. Eventually that is going to catch up to him.

I will be sending this clip to Disney where he says he's MEETING with them and being SPONSORED by them, and I encourage you all do the same. That is false representation and fraud by claiming that Disney corp is officially associating themselves with him. It's about time this man-child face accountability for his actions. He won't be laughing so much when this all blows up in his face.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19