Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I find it very strange that runDisney had some major announcements yesterday and their only sponsored vlogger didn't post a word about any of it. 🤔 One would think after that big skype meeting, he would have had some advance notice of this breaking news and would have been ready and waiting to repost about it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Hardly Here

VIP Member
So, Kylie doesn’t like adult cheese, he prefers his iced coffee full of Cocoa Puffs, he screams like a @tard on the Skyliner and this——> is the target market for Disney face painting.
Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 11.02.23 AM.jpeg

What an immature little man child.

Today I honestly felt embarrassed FOR him.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
She's still got a sock puppet on Twitter defending him...
Yep. And she said Tattle is trying to destroy his channel and alluded that he's going to hurt himself if his channel fails.

No one wants him to hurt himself but if that's what she truly believes he's capable of then she needs to get him into some kind of treatment and he should not be vlogging.

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
Did we all notice how Kyle immediately took the seat at the head of the table upon arriving in the private dining room? He is such an ass. Just when someone thinks he can't get any worse, he immediately proves us wrong.

• Haha
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
His stans are fawning and drooling so hard over the squatch in the comments today about how he's the greatest brother and just so kind and generous. These must be the same people who fall for those Nigerian Prince email scams.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
New promo material has been released with the one and only sponsor for RunDisney 🔥🔥🔥

rundisney-sponsor3.png

rundisney-sponsor.png

(For parody and satire purposes only)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Just so you're all aware, it appears that "Peter" the 6 foot Aryan Übermensch is no more and mini-man is onto a new sock puppet account.

003808.png

003809.png

003807.png
(Those darn mean sellers :mad:)

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
If you guys didn't have faith in him to win then you can unsubscribe.

003766.png

003765.png

---
Those chompers are starting to look really yellow again. :sick:
gross.png

• Sick
  • Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
Not unless there were other papers they signed, but the one on top is specifically for the tennis lessons. I assume it must be a bunch of papers for all the different activities.
Sigh.. sorry. I went back and actually played the whole clip.

"we have a pen... that's to sign the contract... whatever it is underneath... I have no idea what it is... but ummm... I'm sure it has something to do with RunDisney"

This fool is so full of lies in an attempt to make himself look like a big shot.

• Haha

QueenC17

Chatty Member
I agree with what others just said that probably Kevin is paying for the room. However since it appears that his wife can no longer go and Kyle is now staying there don't you think it would be appropriate for Kyle to offer to pay half of the room payment since he's going to be filming it and making money off it? But you know he's not going to do that he's going to let Kevin or whoever else is paying for the room pay the full cost. Yet he will monetize the crap out of it. That's so scummy, I don't know why Kevin is letting him stay there.

• Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Kylie has repeatedly stated that when his family comes to visit he always “pays for everything.”

If that’s the case then WHY is THIS visit by Farlexa such a HUGE deal that he has to say over and over and over again that he’s paying for it all?

• Heart
  • Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Hasn't even been 24 hours and Kevin seems annoyed with him already. I have NO clue how Casey can deal with him for hours on end

1699024137267.png

• Haha
  • Sad

macr80

Let me preface this by saying I don’t like the Trackers and them being kicked off media was the best thing ever for being racist. But it’s so weird to me that Kyle has been treated differently by Disney. Like Kyle is breaking rules ON Disney property, being racist, homophobic and always trying to cheat the system at the Disney Parks. Like every Disney Park vlog of his, we can all find something wrong with what he’s spewing. How does Disney see this and be like let’s invite him? Even if it’s third party, they should approve who’s invited. I can’t believe I’m even saying this but at least The Trackers apologized even if it was a fake apology & didn’t mean it. Kyle takes no accountability for anything. I hope this came out the way it was in my head lol

macr80

It’s actually disgusting if Disney is hosting him. Stop giving all these problematic people free things. This is just gonna make him think he can get away with everything. Filming on Tron, giving misinformation, the whole hurricane mess. What a slap in the face to paying guests. SMH

• Heart