Kyle Pallo #50 If his mouth is open he’s either lying or deep throating a churro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's such a moron, thinking today's dump and "we b trying something different" was going to help with his non-existent channel growth.

Kyle was right about one thing, he needs to focus on his "core" (🤭) and stick to making "lifestyle vlogs" and vlogs of him wandering around Disney. Forget ever getting to a million subscribers, squirt. There's no growth in your future. You might as well just milk what's left of your stans who want more home videos of you eating and Casey cooking before the walls completely close in on you.
Since he seems content to let his new subscriber numbers wither on the vine, if he had even an ounce of brains, he’d work his Patreon account like nothing else. Weekly updates, exclusive content, Kyle in the shower, Casey foot fetish videos, whatever it takes to get his core audience of mouth breathers to open their wallets & throw down a few bucks for access to the life of the real Kyle Pallo. Who knows? It might actually allow him to survive a few extra months before he goes back to stocking shelves for a living

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another channel I watch, which is cruise related, breaks down ad revenue from his channel. I don't think OR Guy is getting $18/$19 per 1,000 views.

Reactions: 4
I might be wrong, but I feel like I saw Casey in that shirt.
What a loser I am quoting myself, but isn't this Kile's "new" shirt? It is the thumbnail from the FW. video.
KP.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another channel I watch, which is cruise related, breaks down ad revenue from his channel. I don't think OR Guy is getting $18/$19 per 1,000 views.

There are way too many sites that quote youtube figures. The range is way to wide open to get a real number for Kyle. One thing people forget to add to what they make on youtube is that they estimates earnings before Youtube’s cut. (Although YouTube traditionally kept its share of advertising income secret, it is now common knowledge that Google keeps 45% of YouTube advertising revenue. So creators receive 55% of every dollar paid by advertisers) The estimated earnings that the average YouTube creator could expect to receive from ads on a new video on their channel if EVERYBODY watched the ad on their video and the advertiser paid the average $7.60 CPM is 55% x $7.60, equaling $4.18 per 1,000 views.

Reactions: 7
Another missed by Kyle.

He is going to meet that one friend that has been traveling around the world, that he think will save his channel, and he didnt put on his pantydropper Iberostar shirt to one up her?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I KNEW that shirt looked familiar! 😂😂😂
---
Another missed by Kyle.

He is going to meet that one friend that has been traveling around the world, that he think will save his channel, and he didnt put on his pantydropper Iberostar shirt to one up her?
“Panty Dropper” Lmaoooo and his Mercedes hat! He’s missing that too!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Taylor and Kylie seem to be enjoying their date according to IG. Casey is still in the background third-wheeling it.

Soon they'll be heading back to the lugjuree apartment Kyle's Nightmare Apartment for some tissue time. 🧻 I bet Casey likes to watch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.