Kyle Pallo #50 If his mouth is open he’s either lying or deep throating a churro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle never displayed any concern or empathy for all the people who lost their homes and lives in the hurricane, instead he celebrated by jumping in puddles and taking the last meal kit from stranded evacuees. But lord forbid, if some little minor inconvenience happens to him, like a scratch on his furniture or phone, he has to cry out to the world and whine non-stop.
@BlurryCat imagine the potential for some slo-mo of all the recent whining! I fully expected crying when this happened!
E4EF7169-7AA2-4A3F-A354-A15C4040ADB3_1_201_a.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God, he looks like a toddler that fell down and is now crying for his mom and/or sister wife and/or doormat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Damn dude, concernedcitizen has posted some truly excellent constructive input in the recent past. Well done.
He won’t listen to us so my thinking was pretend to be a Stan and maybe he’ll at least look at it. He only ever replied “thanks” twice.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
@BlurryCat imagine the potential for some slo-mo of all the recent whining! I fully expected crying when this happened!
View attachment 2496467
I was going through the slo-mo of some of that yesterday, and at some points it looks like he's on the verge of tears. And then the whining about how Casey needs to be there to calm him down and give him positivity :rolleyes:. What a fragile, little basket case.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Two items to add to the growing list of things Kyle is afraid of:
Character meet and greets
Malls

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WAAH! My I Phone screen is scratched and it may take up to 3 hours to get it fixed. Oh please! Grow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
WAAH! My I Phone screen is scratched and it may take up to 3 hours to get it fixed. Oh please! Grow up!
I've cracked and shattered multiple expensive phones before. And while it's not fun, I didn't cry out to the world to feel sorry for me. I just filed an insurance claim, paid the deductible, and got it fixed. And he's freaking out over a scratch? 🤣

He's a stunted (mentally and physically) dependent who will always need someone to take care of him, hold his hand, and tell him that things will be okay. He's unable to cope with even the smallest minor inconvenience in life if it involves him (he doesn't care about anyone else). I imagine that Casey had to spend several hours after work yesterday soothing her toddler by telling him that it'll be okay and rubbing his back. :rolleyes: I'd tell him to grow up, but you know he never will.

Last edited:
Kylie wishes Wayfare sold iPhones. Mommy would have allowed him to get one there. :ROFLMAO: Now, he'd be getting a new one and keeping the old one. Duh! Winning.

iphone.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Holy crap! The DUMBEST claim he made on today’s vlog. “They brought back this track print of the Mars Rover from Mars.” Hey kylie! Research your claim further you dumbass! Yes, that is a track from the Mars Rover. NO, it was not sent from Mars. Gosh you are STUPID!!

FYI- if you don’t have Apple Care on your phone, that tiny scratch is going to cost Casey $400.00. And you can’t buy Apple Care before your fix to bring down the cost.
Oh wait! You “elected” to not get your phone fixed. Oh well!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread 50 already congratulations to all my fellow hatters.
Time flys when you are not watching Pallo.

He claimed that they Apple employees told him to buy Apple Care, damage his screen and then go back so Apple Care would cover the screen fix. They didn’t tell him to do that. That is Kylie’s grifting mind at work.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I was going through the slo-mo of some of that yesterday, and at some points it looks like he's on the verge of tears. And then the whining about how Casey needs to be there to calm him down and give him positivity :rolleyes:. What a fragile, little basket case.
Wait! Did someone just say basket case???

basket case poster (2).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He claimed that they Apple employees told him to buy Apple Care, damage his screen and then go back so Apple Care would cover the screen fix. They didn’t tell him to do that. That is Kylie’s grifting mind at work.
If that works, I'm going to lose all respect for Apple.

Reactions: 11
He complains about the scratch throughout the entire video. A lot of comments on the video telling him he's making too much of a big deal over a tiny little scratch.

002900.png

LISTEN TO THAT LITTLE MAN RAGE AT THE END :mad: 😤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Greatest tragedies in the world today:

1) Israelies and Palestinians are at war.
2) Little Kyle Pallo from Hooterville, WI scratched his iPhone screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.