Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also known as the "I have Covid and may be dying, the balcony is the only way I leave my room unless our friends are hosting a party" phase! :ROFLMAO:

Oh jeez. Evita' on the balcony of the Casa Rosada just flashed into my mind: 🤣👏

♫ ♪ ♬ Don't cry for me my Orlando... ♫ ♪ ♬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Very timely considering his good friend Emily has been struggling with post-graduate depression the past three weeks but is nowhere to be seen in Kyle's vlogs or IG. She was in one of Joho's birthday party photos so at least some of her "friends" have reached out to her.
yes!! This too. He HAD to have seen her posts on her socials about how she was feeling.... but it doesn't seem like he reached out to her at all. I'm sure Kyle could've brought JoJo in too if he felt awkward just vlogging with her and Taylor. Its Just so weird since they were spending so much time together before Taylor came. I bet Emily called him out on it and thats another reason hes been so "sad"- he lost another potential vlogging "sidekick". I mean I get that Taylor is his "ride or die" (as he says) and probably the best thing in his life.... but he messed up if hes not maintaining the friendships with people who can actually be there with him every day.... seems to be a pattern with him though.

Honestly? I do not see Kyle as someone who would have the slightest idea of what to do with a woman. By the same token I doubt that he’d have the slightest idea of what to do with a man either. He presents himself as a sports fanatic. Yet his affinities dilute the impression he wants us to have of him wanting a wife and children. Always bouncing in his car to “dancing queen,” RomComs, Bridgerton, etc… I know my hunch is coming off as stereotyping but I seriously get Carl Nassib and Colton Underwood vibes about him and that he just hasn’t realized or accepted it. My apologies to Carl and Colton for placing Kyle under the same umbrella as them.
Tbh he is giving virgin vibes.

Reactions: 11
I can confirm he is not.
ok.... you can't just drop this without a LITTLE more of the "Tea" LOL do you know through a friend? a friend of a friend? yourself? male? female? HAHA
I was kinda getting virgin vibes, too- but then the way his mood kind of steadily improved while Taylor was here when they were obviously sharing a bed several times, I started second guessing myself LOL

Reactions: 4
ok.... you can't just drop this without a LITTLE more of the "Tea" LOL do you know through a friend? a friend of a friend? yourself? male? female? HAHA
I was kinda getting virgin vibes, too- but then the way his mood kind of steadily improved while Taylor was here when they were obviously sharing a bed several times, I started second guessing myself LOL
LOL all I will say is I heard from my friend that his friend (who is a girl) had an ~experience~

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
I also have noticed since I made the comment about his “viewership” it seems he decided to pay for views. The comment section is just as blah as it’s always been and has not increased at all which leads me to think that he’s purchased them.
Saw this comment in today's vlog too. Lots of replies for Crypto on a Disney vlog...

kp-comment-buying.png

Interesting how these always appear when a video seems to be doing worse in engagement than expected, like for opening days or media events that aren't getting a lot of views at first. Was yesterday the opening day of any attractions?... :unsure:

LOL all I will say is I heard from my friend that his friend (who is a girl) had an ~experience~
Sorry for your friend's friend, hopefully she didn't have to pay too much for the dinner bill earlier that night! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When asked if he were gay, and Culture Club was at the top of the charts in the 80s, Boy George famously said, "I'm not gay. I'm not straight. I'm just confused." And he laughed and left the interview. 🤪

Tom Cruise's first wife, actress Mimi Rogers, said that her divorce from Cruise was the result of a lack of sex. Rogers said that Cruise told her he needed to be celibate because he “was seriously thinking of becoming a monk” and had to “maintain the purity of his instrument.” 🤪🙃

I think Mr Pallo is there between Boy George and Tom Cruise. Oh... that's quite a sandwich, huh? 😂🤣🤪🙃
Seriously, if he's having some sort of real crisis, I wish him well.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Saw this comment in today's vlog too. Lots of replies for Crypto on a Disney vlog...

View attachment 1300868

Interesting how these always appear when a video seems to be doing worse in engagement than expected, like for opening days or media events that aren't getting a lot of views at first. Was yesterday the opening day of any attractions?... :unsure:

Sorry for your friend's friend, hopefully she didn't have to pay too much for the dinner bill earlier that night! :ROFLMAO:
I can see Kyle being a cryptobro like Josh from ResortTv1 is.

I mean I get that Taylor is his "ride or die" (as he says) and probably the best thing in his life....
To me that is consistent with his obvious commitment-phobia. As long as there's so much distance there's no danger of it developing. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Also, note how whenever he mentions marriage he adds he wants to meet his wife on a reality show, he wants to make his channel a 'family' channel, and so on. It's not about falling in love and sharing his life with someone. Everything he says and does is focused on subscribers and views.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To me that is consistent with his obvious commitment-phobia. As long as there's so much distance there's no danger of it developing. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Also, note how whenever he mentions marriage he adds he wants to meet his wife on a reality show, he wants to make his channel a 'family' channel, and so on. It's not about falling in love and sharing his life with someone. Everything he says and does is focused on subscribers and views.
yup.... exactly. As long as shes in Australia shes far enough away that he doesn't have to fully commit, plus he can do these sad goodbye videos after every visit and get lots of comments and "sympathy" (AKA viewer engagement)
And again, its also the reason we haven't seen Emily while Taylor was here- Taylor and him are closer friends and have better "chemistry" in the vlogs, which has increased his views and subscribers. which is why it went from Emily in almost every video to "Emily who??" (not that I mind- I mean, Emily is ok, i just dont like her and Kyle together....) its whatever is best for his channel in that moment... pretty sad, really.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nah Kyle he fucks! That guys is horny and I’m more than sure he has a wild side to him! He shaves his pubes. And remember a few months back he had traveled for a while and was even with his family for a bit he was gone a long time like 3/4 weeks and when he went home he picked up a girl almost immediately… that boy went home to duck! You could tell and you could see it! Kyle might be a lot of things but he definitely gets it and obviously when he wanted it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Do you know if the experience was good or bad? 🙈
seriously! we at least want to know if the experience was good or bad from her POV! HAHA I'm sure for Kyle, he was just happy to be there.... LOL

Nah Kyle he fucks! That guys is horny and I’m more than sure he has a wild side to him! He shaves his pubes. And remember a few months back he had traveled for a while and was even with his family for a bit he was gone a long time like 3/4 weeks and when he went home he picked up a girl almost immediately… that boy went home to duck! You could tell and you could see it! Kyle might be a lot of things but he definitely gets it and obviously when he wanted it!
YES!! I remember this because it was so funny. I'm pretty sure that was Sam.... he went to Hollywood studios right from the airport and was bouncing off the walls like a 4 year old on halloween.... and then halfway through the vlog, he introduces Sam. i remember thinking "oooooh.... THAT explains it!!" LOL She seemed really sweet though, so not gonna hate on her for going for it HAHA
He also seemed a little too excited at the beginning of the Wilderness Lodge vlog with Taylor, and kinda glossed right over the one king sized bed thing during the "room tour". He also posted an after-shower selfie that night too - i'm thinking something went down....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.