Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I love my lifeeeee!”. While it’s great to have fun, enjoy, etc this always comes off to me as pompous and annoying.
This was a penny drop moment for me in his GOTG video. I'd have been shouting "this is amazing", if anything. He was shouting "I love my life".
Total narcissist. It's not about Disney. It's about him bragging that his life is one big holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I CANNOT STAND HIS DAD AND THAT MF CLOWN NOSE
I don't care for the dad either. Such odd behavior. But he seems so much different on this trip than previous trips. Much less energy and seems ill still.

Reactions: 7
So again Kyle didn’t spend the 10K he just posted about it. He spent 4K! Was it insensitive to post what he did when he did yeah, I would have waited till the next day and prefaced with out of respect for the children and the disgusting tragedy we have had today I will not be posting! I pray for the families who are suffering. I will post tomorrow. And even in that video I would’ve it had a small intro for the family is affected and and said something like for all the money I receive on this video I’ll be sending a donation to the families and anybody I can help! That would have been simple and so generous. But he did shoot the video the day before. It’s not like he was at Disney doing this the same day gloating about it! Secondly I enjoyed his video. I thought this is just what he needed to do to change it up! I would have poached her for her info and insight! To
Help get some knowledge for his viewers.
I’m not sure where I heard it but maybe on this thread or another but you have to be extremely knowledgeable and go through a very rigorous intense training to be a VIP cast member so I don’t know where people heard that you don’t have to have much knowledge you absolutely have to know the inns and outs and everything in between when it comes to a VIP tour guide!

So why was he acting like he had no idea what to expect on the tour? And apparently these VIP Guides don’t have to be fully knowledgeable… that’s kinda disappointing to know. Spending all that money my luck id get a “Kyle.”

Additionally, who the hell is Cheryl?! He never once introduced her and he’s acting like we know who she is. Is she a KP “donor?”
Wrong! You have to have lots of knowledge to be a vip tour guide!

Attachments

Last edited:
My God, the stans in the comments today telling him to marry Taylor.
It ain't gonna happen.
If he ever marries anyone it will be a trophy bimbo.
Taylor is far too real.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't care for the dad either. Such odd behavior. But he seems so much different on this trip than previous trips. Much less energy and seems ill still.
Came here to say this, dad seems downright evil here
Mom is over the top compensating for him.
Think his family is sick of being extras on the Kyle show?

Reactions: 3
My God, the stans in the comments today telling him to marry Taylor.
It ain't gonna happen.
If he ever marries anyone it will be a trophy bimbo.
Taylor is far too real.
i thought this, too! Its been over 4 years they've known each other. If nothing has happened with her, its not going to. Like you said- shes way too real, they get along way too well, and it makes too much sense to marry somebody you know that well- Kyle doesn't do anything that makes sense.
They'll stay friend zoned, and he won't find anyone else. Anybody he DOES meet won't want to compete with the connection he has with Taylor.... and hes incapable of splitting his time (just look at how Emily basically disappeared from everything with him once Taylor came...)
Gotta say I hope I'm wrong though, because Taylor really is the best thing for him.

• Sick
Btw…does anyone else think his behavior towards his family is odd? Like when they first came down a few weeks ago, he said hello to them by shoving a camera in their faces. At the end of the latest video, he’s just like “k bye.” There is no hugs, no familial vibes…it’s just so cold and standoffish.

what about to that girl sam?
exactly.... it was all about Sam, then it was all about Emily, then he basically gave his channel to Taylor... LOL hes incapable of comittment, and its all about what's "best" for his channel in that moment.
I'm interested to see the tailspin in the next few days/ weeks now that Taylor left...

Reactions: 2
How about you donate your money to help the families affected by the horrible tragedy that happened instead? Jesus Christ, what is wrong with these people?
Literally came to say this!!!! Are you freaking kidding me!!! A go fund me for his vacation??? Those freaking families need help trying to recover mentally from the loss of their children!

How about you donate your money to help the families affected by the horrible tragedy that happened instead? Jesus Christ, what is wrong with these people?
this is so weird… how does someone watch him spend thousands of dollars in one day and actually think he needs a go fund me for more vacationing ??? he must hypnotize these stans somehow

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just the other day the guy was complaining about his car falling apart when a handle or something fell off in his hand. The insignia on his steering wheel was a Pontiac and they were discontinued in 2012. WTF?
*Somebody buy the fellow a new car please. 🙃🤓🙄 *

AND ___ he plops down $4K+ and give $500 tips.
lmao... Something does not compute.

this is so weird… how does someone watch him spend thousands of dollars in one day and actually think he needs a go fund me for more vacationing ??? he must hypnotize these stans somehow
I don't get it either. And I used to like him. If the Covid scandal hadn't changed my opinion his recent videos would have. Squandering money like water on things he can ill afford is obscene. And that's not jealousy speaking, I'm in a much better position financially than he is ever likely to be.

As for the stans, from reading their comments it seems to me that all he has left now are stalkerish obsessives who will approve of anything he does without question. It's creepy AF to see them comment daily without realising he's ignoring them completely. You'd think they'd have grown bored and moved on.

I'm aware of the Irony that we could be accused of the same but for us it's rubbernecking and we don't give a damn about his approval.

Reactions: 8
Just the other day the guy was complaining about his car falling apart when a handle or something fell off in his hand. The insignia on his steering wheel was a Pontiac and they were discontinued in 2012. WTF?
*Somebody buy the fellow a new car please. 🙃🤓🙄 *

AND ___ he plops down $4K+ and give $500 tips.
lmao... Something does not compute.
Uh NO, he can buy his own car!

• Haha
So many on point posts. Cannot stomach his vlogs at the moment. He’s just too much, and not in a good way.

How are the views doing? Are they down? I mean the vlogs are so repetitive. TTT’s second “Cuntcierge” cruise is down in the views for example.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How are the views doing? Are they down? I mean the vlogs are so repetitive. TTT’s second “Cuntcierge” cruise is down in the views for example.
Kyles views on a few recent videos seem to be up a little. His one from the Grand Villa is at 100K, then one where he and taylor had the "sad news" that she booked her flight home has like 70K, theres a couple with 50K/40K.... but most of them are still around 35K it looks like....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.