Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who thinks Taylor wasted over $1500 on this Disney trip?! Is she really leaving the parks when Kyle leaves they spend like a few hours in the parks. No way I spend all that money to be in the park for 3 hrs and absolutely do nothing.

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who thinks Taylor wasted over $1500 on this Disney trip?! Is she really leaving the parks when Kyle leaves they spend like a few hours in the parks. No way I spend all that money to be in the park for 3 hrs and absolutely do nothing.
I guess it depends on her priorities?

I hope she didn't come to the US just to see him.

• Wow
I guess it depends on her priorities?

I hope she didn't come to the US just to see him.
i follow her on IG-- it seems like there are sometimes she stays later than him, whether its by herself or not, i'm not sure. The other day she was posting stories from Rise at like 7:30/8 at night...and we all know Kyle doesn't stay that long LOL and then last night it looked like she had dinner at another friend's house. So looks like its mostly Kyle, but not totally. I really hope she starts visiting more or is able to move over here. shes honestly the best thing for him. With that gross hotel... the way his angry attitude instantly calmed down when he saw her was unreal to me HAHA

Reactions: 1
I think he wanted to start the video off “positive” and couldn’t help himself to complain once he waited in line lol. He really loves Disney doesn’t he? He LOVES to rush out as soon as he gets there 😂

• Haha
I think he wanted to start the video off “positive” and couldn’t help himself to complain once he waited in line lol. He really loves Disney doesn’t he? He LOVES to rush out as soon as he gets there 😂
As much as I LOVE Disney…I could imagine it gets old really fast if you go EVERY single day of your life. Like there’s not that much change that you can experience new things each day. I think it would ruin the “magic” for me.

Today's boasting is bullshit. His views are doing OK but his new subscriber count is still crawling.
Before Xmas Socialblade was predicting over a million subs in two and a half years. Now it's predicting under 400K in five.
The last video was rated 9 out of 10, where 1 is the highest and 10 is the lowest.
Wow, guys, some achievement.

Reactions: 5
As much as I LOVE Disney…I could imagine it gets old really fast if you go EVERY single day of your life. Like there’s not that much change that you can experience new things each day. I think it would ruin the “magic” for me.

I agree, I wouldn’t be able to go everyday. I think he should diversify his content. But unfortunately, he does not know much about anything else to keep viewers engaged for longer than 3 days when he attempts anything new, most probably tune in to see him bungle whatever new trip or activity he is trying to do.

Probably 80% of his audience complains when he is out of Disney for longer than a week and starts spamming his comments with “can’t wait to see you back at Disney” 🥱 he’s stuck at that place if he wants to make money on YouTube.

Reactions: 2
Him reviewing a cheese stick that was taken from frozen bag and microwaved at rainforest cafe sent me. I hope he reviews a can of coke next.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Today's boasting is bullshit. His views are doing OK but his new subscriber count is still crawling.
Before Xmas Socialblade was predicting over a million subs in two and a half years. Now it's predicting under 400K in five.
The last video was rated 9 out of 10, where 1 is the highest and 10 is the lowest.
Wow, guys, some achievement.
I think the biggest problem is he compares his channel to his channel makes sense doesn't it.
But like you said his channel is doing not very well at all so you have to celebrate all little things.

I do not understand him. He says a bad rating is 10 and then brags that his video yesterday was getting 10 out of 10.

“Still debating on London” Yeah those Stan’s who thought he was really going never understand it’s always just a name drop for him.

Reactions: 5
Probably 80% of his audience complains when he is out of Disney for longer than a week and starts spamming his comments with “can’t wait to see you back at Disney” 🥱 he’s stuck at that place if he wants to make money on YouTube.
Which is such bullshit.

I mean, leaving what we know about his actual personality and conduct over to the side, he is at his most engaging when he's either outside of the Disney bubble or with people who bring his energy level up. Taylor who seems (and I will only give her seems at this point) pleasant enough really isn't super engaging.

Which is such bullshit.

I mean, leaving what we know about his actual personality and conduct over to the side, he is at his most engaging when he's either outside of the Disney bubble or with people who bring his energy level up. Taylor who seems (and I will only give her seems at this point) pleasant enough really isn't super engaging.

Yup, unfortunately we know how it gets spammed with those comments. That’s where other Disney Vloggers come into play. Go watch them for Disney if that’s what you want. Give a person a chance to grow. Taylor seems cool enough, she seems genuine from what I can tell.

I agree, I wouldn’t be able to go everyday. I think he should diversify his content. But unfortunately, he does not know much about anything else to keep viewers engaged for longer than 3 days when he attempts anything new, most probably tune in to see him bungle whatever new trip or activity he is trying to do.
Frankly he doesn’t know much about Disney either. Every time he trying to articulate a “fact” of some sort I cringe

Reactions: 3
Does Kyle ever do giveaway videos like Jojo does or no? I've seen 2 from Joho today but I can't recall seeing Pallo do one.

Definitely not the only one. I think she wasted even more! He rescues her from that “motel” she chose because of her budget, then he books a one night at Yacht Club and then Wilderness! He justified the great deal they got because they are splitting the room costs? That’s still over $500 for her for 2 nights. She’s also spending money on food everyday. She’s very lovely and doesn’t deserve a selfish friend like him.

BTW - does anyone think that motel will pursue legal action against him?

Him reviewing a cheese stick that was taken from frozen bag and microwaved at rainforest cafe sent me. I hope he reviews a can of coke next.
he’s a self-proclaimed food critic now - he mentioned this on his last cruise. Unfortunately he lacks the vocabulary and palette to describe what he is even eating. He’s now trying new foods in his vlogs to demonstrate his new role. He tried a Strawberry Salad at the Brown Derby instead of the Cobb Salad. Woooowwwww!!! And then complained about his minuscule portion of the Short Rib dish, and that Taylor’s dish was a much bigger serving size than his. His table manners are still atrocious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Definitely not the only one. I think she wasted even more! He rescues her from that “motel” she chose because of her budget, then he books a one night at Yacht Club and then Wilderness! He justified the great deal they got because they are splitting the room costs? That’s still over $500 for her for 2 nights. She’s also spending money on food everyday. She’s very lovely and doesn’t deserve a selfish friend like him.

BTW - does anyone think that motel will pursue legal action against him?
yeah... i was wondering if they actually did stay at Yacht Club, or if the Wilderness Lodge was the replacement for that. Because there wasn't a vlog or any IG posts or anything from the yacht club. And usually i think is how he justifies doing the staycations to himself ( "I'll make some of it back in AdSense...." LOL ) so i dont think he would've "wasted" a Yacht Club stay like that HAHA
But yeah- then last night there were some IG stories from the Riviera- but maybe thats where his family is staying....
In their livestream last week they were saying that hes been paying for all of Taylor's food, so thats good. ( I'm guessing except for the CRT lunch that she pre booked). But I agree- I hope hes taking care of her. Shes so great, and makes him more tolerable too LOL

yeah... i was wondering if they actually did stay at Yacht Club, or if the Wilderness Lodge was the replacement for that. Because there wasn't a vlog or any IG posts or anything from the yacht club. And usually i think is how he justifies doing the staycations to himself ( "I'll make some of it back in AdSense...." LOL ) so i dont think he would've "wasted" a Yacht Club stay like that HAHA
I'm pretty sure he was just throwing the Yacht Club out there to set the bar for his generous cash flow, then they upped the ante into a nice updated Wilderness Lodge room gift.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.