Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking about this… even though he sucks at vlogs it’s better than him still working at the parks because imagine if he was actually representing Disney and giving the same bad info and lying to guests etc…

Why are his shorts so short? And those bleeping dad shoes ugh he’s 62.

Reactions: 5
Holy tit he's tiny!!
Let's review:
He said, "I was supposed to be 5' 11"." ( No one knows what the fu*k that even means.)
Later he listed his height at 5' 9". (Insert laugh track here.)
Now he says 5' 7"
5' 5" is actually pushing it and that's only if he stands up very, very straight.
hugg5 (1).jpg

short person.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I felt a little guilty giving a thumbs down today. Casey’s butt in those white shorts, THUMBS UP!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I was just thinking about this… even though he sucks at vlogs it’s better than him still working at the parks because imagine if he was actually representing Disney and giving the same bad info and lying to guests etc…

Why are his shorts so short? And those bleeping dad shoes ugh he’s 62.
He wears the short shorts because it accentuates the legs, and makes him look taller.

This is also why he never wears long pants. He looks really goofy in long pants with his dwarfish height, square frame, and lack of a waistline.
---
Let's review:
He said, "I was supposed to be 5' 11"." ( No one knows what the fu*k that even means.)
Later he listed his height at 5' 9". (Insert laugh track here.)
Now he says 5' 7"
5' 5" is actually pushing it and that's only if he stands up very, very straight.
View attachment 2484796
View attachment 2484799
5'5" is definitely being generous. :LOL: I'd say 5'4" TOPS if he's standing as straight as possible on a good day. 🤭

JoJo says he is 5'-9"-5-10" and look how small Pallo is next to him.

2023-06-07 14_30_40-🔴 Live_ CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY IN DISNEY WORLD! - YouTube.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
He wears the short shorts because it accentuates the legs, and makes him look taller.

This is also why he never wears long pants. He looks so goofy in long pants with his dwarfish height and lack of a waistline.
---

5'5" is definitely being generous. :LOL: I'd say 5'4" TOPS if he's standing as straight as possible on a good day. 🤭

JoJo says he is 5'10" and look how short Pallo is next to him.

View attachment 2484839

Those 'chance' meetings don't do Pallo any favors either. And indeed, JoJo has said he's 'almost' 5' 10" when '....I stand up very straight."

And here, at a chance encounter at the park, JJ isn't even standing up straight, but Pallo is straining upward. :ROFLMAO:

jj.jpeg
200w (27).gif
090.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He was on a cruise last time I was there, so I’m bound to run into a mess next time only a few more months

Reactions: 2
Kyle says that good things come in small packages. That's also what Casey told him the first time she saw his 🍄:m.

002660.png

---
Are my eyes playing tricks, or he is on his tiptoes?
He's definitely putting his weight forward and pushing slightly off the ground on his tippy toes. Look at that photo with JoJo and Dan above and look at their shoes. Kyle's shoes are elevated a bit at the heel AND he's leaning forward. Seems he does it often when he stands next to people. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Kyle says that good things come in small packages. That's also what Casey told him the first time she saw his 🍄:m.
View attachment 2484861

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ It's a world of laughter
A world of tears
It's a world of hopes
And a world of fears
It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

Imagine that 'special first time':
Casey: 'Good things come in small packages........my ass.'

small pen.jpg

• Haha
Notice that he's standing as straight and stiff as possible, shifting his weight on his tippy toes, and everyone else is bending down. 😂 🤣
View attachment 2484804

Kyle has admitted to using "camera tricks" to make himself look taller.

View attachment 2484813
Wow! Yes! He and. Casey are usually even in height!
---
Same here and he gets closest to the camera .... and he's still the shortest.
View attachment 2484810

Pallo girls likem' short, evidently.

View attachment 2484812 Although 'Kevin' is actually a lot taller than Pallo.
Two the girls are in the group photo above.

Someone was reading Tattle yesterday. ShaunC got a response for the first time! 🎉🥳👯‍♂️ LET'S GOOOOOO!!! 🔥 🔥 🔥

View attachment 2484924
View attachment 2484932
laugh-slam.gif

You just know there were "Deby Sue from Iowa" levels of excitement rushing over Pooney'Sh-yawn (Did I misspell that? :ROFLMAO: ) after getting a response at long last.

I remember Deby Sue was upset and outraged that Kyle wouldn't respond and come to her b'day party:
"He's short . I like my men tall."
"He should be taken down off YouTube."

Then....he wished her happy b'day. WooHooooooo'!
"My day is made. Just got wished happy birthday by my favorite vlogger."
crazy-cuckoo.gif

PoonMan will be over the moon that his favorite homophobe responded at all.
fuck-yeah-yes.gif

---
Wow! Yes! He and. Casey are usually even in height!
---

Two the girls are in the group photo above.
Groupies?
laugh-buriko.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.