Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And "thank you for having us" is pretty open to interpretation, it's still not "#Hosted".
The Discount Handmaiden should have added: "...and thanks to all our fans for being had." 👈😂
---
Why does a 2 night staycation have to last until Wednesday for vlogs!? Holy milking it
15 to 20 mins. just his recording his sloppy, lazy ass chugging alcohol, gnawing, chewing, drooling over food at some meals will fill a couple of days worth of vids.
Those Michelin 3 star reviews..... reduced to 'nummy' 'cruise food' and WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!
eat1.jpg
eat2.jpg
hamon1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
We know you read here often DUMBASS - here's a little something to help with your ART

Last edited:
  • Haha
Even before they arrive at dinner they are TOASTED. And arriving at the Dinner Location Kylie points out the bar like 3 times - look they they have a bar. Look it's a bar. They have a bar. And of course Kylie is going to order as much as possible to eat as he is not paying....

View attachment 2482702
He also orders himself room service a bunch times whenever he gets invites because it's FREE. He'll eat dinner, then go back to the room and order room service. And I'm sure he doesn't tip.

Probably puts a lot of the food in BAYYYYGS like him and his clown dad used to do when they went to Hoop De Doo.
---
Does anyone remember in his older videos, when he passed a mirror he'd flex a bicep and in editing overlay the "no one ____ like Gaston" song? :LOL: He was at least in better condition then. RIP the comments if he tried that today LOL.
I think he sees himself like Gaston.

002627.png

In Reality:

2023-04-12 10_43_32-Our Relaxing Day At Sea_ Trying MOST Of The Food On The Carnival Liberty_ ...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why does a 2 night staycation have to last until Wednesday for vlogs!? Holy milking it
Marcella just checking in with Kyle on the video drop schedule so she can adjust her weekend plans accordingly. Honestly, someone please get this chick a hug & a hobby. These are the sad sacks who prop up his flailing channel

Reactions: 3
This isn't drunk Kyle. There's a reason behind all this. His subscriber count is DOA and he's looking to find ways to grow. Notice the sudden activity on Twitter and his constant mentioning of his "other social media" accounts like IG? He's fishing for growth in a pond saturated by his fans. Yet another short sighted and short lived project from Kyle. This will last two weeks tops.
Think you're right.

002628.png

Reading the replies and all of his stans actually believe he's staying at Cinderalla's Castle. In his desperate attempt to find ways to grow, he's going to piss off and annoy his most loyal stans by looking even more like an obnoxious, narcissist lying douche.

"I'm buying a jet"
"I'm buying a yacht"
"I'm staying at Cinderalla's Royal Suite"

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don't understand why they would stay 2 nights in a hotel when he has a "lug-sher-ree" apartment "5 minutes away"
---
If the Swan and Dolphin invited him to stay, why did he say he's getting Marriott Bonvoy points? I don't think you get points on free aka hosted stays.
Kyle is special. He gets Bon Voyage points.

• Haha
Found this gem from 4 years ago where he heckled Gaston and Gaston called him puny and short. 🤣

002629.png

002630.png

Kyle says he's okay with his height and says he's 5'7" -- sure thing, squirt... maybe in Alexa's heels.

002631.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Management met me down here to take me up the escalator…” So then he goes all the way down to the entrance, sets up his caymera to claim that managment met him to take him up the escalators. Ok kylie, we totally believe you!

BTW, kylie. Rooms like that are a dime a dozen. My 1 bedroom at Pard Soleil by HGVC is not only larger but also has a full kitchen and clothes washer and dryer.

I have a Guest Relations friend who actually was invited to stay at the Cinderella Suite once. Do you want me to ask him how he managed that? Because we ALL know you will never be staying there.

Wow! Tha Swan gave you whoopie bars! They truly “hooked it up!”

I might be intrigued if they had paid for you to eat at Schula’s Steakhouse. Alas, they didn’t. You should ask them why they didn’t “hook it up, hook it up.”

Since you are so impressed with as you claim, micro details, why did you not point out the detail of the Frida Kahlo paintings (or prints) at the restaurant you ate at?? Right! Kylie Paylow=no culture AT ALL.

Lastly, It is the Swan and DOLPHIN. Not Swan and Delphin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
002632.png

---
002634.png

002635.png

He NEVER shuts up about his height around his "friends" in his older videos. Actually, he just never shuts up. They all look really annoyed. He also used to grab food off their plates too. No wonder he couldn't keep any friends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Shall we call the hotel and ask Kylie how his Staycation Sunday is going? I bet we can find him at the bar bar bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just don't understand why they would stay 2 nights in a hotel when he has a "lug-sher-ree" apartment "5 minutes away"
---
If the Swan and Dolphin invited him to stay, why did he say he's getting Marriott Bonvoy points? I don't think you get points on free aka hosted stays.
He never stays at any other Marriott hotels so those points wont ever add up to even a room upgrade anywhere within the Marriott catalog of hotels.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.