Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It's OR Dining Room in OR King Suite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And on the way up it was OR Elevator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1696086858320.png

---
Who had BACKSPLASH on their Bingo Card for today????

1696087024191.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely he's not 'flexing' on a 'Swan' stay. 😂 Kyle Pallo: A Swine at the Swan! C'mon now.
Another watch us walk around a bleeping hotel room and then watch us eat.
What a low rent POS vlog and vlogger.

We stayed there years ago and it's nice, but it and the Dolphin are aging properties, opening, I believe in the early 90's when Eisner still headed Disney. The best things about those two properties are location, location, location..... They're 'handy' to the parks.
THIS is what he's reduced to?
He should pay to play "Memories" in the background for his stans as many recall stays long ago.

Well, it can't suck any worse than yesterday's Daily :poop: Dump.
Wait! I take that back.:ROFLMAO:
Construction Updates At The Grand Floridian & NEW
Polynesian Resort: Grand Floridian Cafe Breakfast

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pay LowRent
ratio1.jpg

(y)1.3K ___ (n)2.1K

• Haha
Reactions: 11
of course he has to push the elevator button 5 times - but Sunglasses inside? Is he trying to be incognito so no one recognizes the STAR?????

1696087847761.png

• Haha
Let see. Hmmm..... wonder if Casey will give her usual: "Oh Kyle, I feel like I'm a princess in a fairytale."
(And, hell, she works at the damned park 😂)
Then as they leave: "Do we have to go?" (puppy dog sad face)
pouty1.jpg
🖕😂
---
eggs.jpg

---
Surely he's not 'flexing' on a 'Swan' stay. 😂 Kyle Pallo: A Swine at the Swan! C'mon now.
Another watch us walk around a bleeping hotel room and then watch us eat.
What a low rent POS vlog and vlogger.

We stayed there years ago and it's nice, but it and the Dolphin are aging properties, opening, I believe in the early 90's when Eisner still headed Disney. The best things about those two properties are location, location, location..... They're 'handy' to the parks.
THIS is what he's reduced to?
He should pay to play "Memories" in the background for his stans as many recall stays long ago.

Well, it can't suck any worse than yesterday's Daily :poop: Dump.
Wait! I take that back.:ROFLMAO:
Construction Updates At The Grand Floridian & NEW
Polynesian Resort: Grand Floridian Cafe Breakfast

View attachment 2482649
Kyle Pay LowRent
View attachment 2482648

(y)1.3K ___ (n)2.1K
Oh... I see. It's the Swan Reserve. Well, marginally better. 😂 A bit more upscale.

I need another cup of coffee. It's early!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Marvel jersey, ugly colored aloha...and guesses on shirt # 3? We all know that's about as many as he packed. BTW he needs to burn all of them.

• Heart
He's talking about Bonvoy, Marriott's loyalty program, right?

I swear, sometimes, Kyle's mush mouth makes blood shoot out of my nose.
I was just about to make this comment. It’s BONVOY, not Bon Voyage! ONCE AGAIN, Kyle couldn’t be bothered to take the 10 seconds of research to confirm what their loyalty programs name is, ESPECIALLY when they are HOSTING YOU! He’s putting himself in jeopardy of not getting hosted again from anyone if he continues to put out incorrect information.
IMG_0863.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Even before they arrive at dinner they are TOASTED. And arriving at the Dinner Location Kylie points out the bar like 3 times - look they they have a bar. Look it's a bar. They have a bar. And of course Kylie is going to order as much as possible to eat as he is not paying....

1696089523774.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
OH! And Mrs Chet just reminded me of something when she looked at the monitor and saw all the profuse 'THANKS' Pallo and the others were giving to Disney for inviting them.
It's reminiscent of his 'THANKS' to Disney for inviting him to D23, a NON Disney event, that he saw as something to 'own the hatters and meanies' but it ended up making him look like a damned fool because he was obviously JoJo's +1 and 'Disney' invited NO ONE.

First of all, although on Disney property, the Swan Reserve isn’t a Disney World hotel like the 'Swan & Dolphin' are. It's a Marriott hotel.

Disney didn't invite his lying ass to anything. Just one more flex to own the hatters and meanies (*"SEE! Disney loves ME! They invite ME....") that falls completely apart and flat.
And Marriott must be damned desperate to try and get anyone to come in and stay if they're hosting that toxic loser.
Shame on you Marriott.
Do better. You can't do worse.

Reactions: 14
I just don't understand why they would stay 2 nights in a hotel when he has a "lug-sher-ree" apartment "5 minutes away"
---
If the Swan and Dolphin invited him to stay, why did he say he's getting Marriott Bonvoy points? I don't think you get points on free aka hosted stays.

Reactions: 16
Without further ado…

Kyle flubs 3/4 of his “lines” while simultaneously getting resort facts incorrect and mispronouncing half of the words he says. Marriott, you fucked up.

Reactions: 6
Of course he doesn't really like Old Fashioneds. It's not a sugary/syrupy, girly, chugger!
Old Fashioned is my absolute favorite drink. They have too much class for Kylie!

• Heart
  • Haha
If the Swan and Dolphin invited him to stay, why did he say he's getting Marriott Bonvoy points? I don't think you get points on free aka hosted stays.
I'm making an educational guess that good friend Jeff bought the stay for Kyle and is letting him use the points for a future stay in exchange for some private pool and shower scenes.

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm making an educational guess that good friend Jeff bought the stay for Kyle and is letting him use the points for a future stay in exchange for some private pool and shower scenes.
This might be the best guess! We also noticed that nowhere in the description of the video does he mention the hotel or that he was #hosted.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.