Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His broke ass just totally confirmed the rumors.
His fantasy for a Porsche says it loudly and clearly. :m🍄
por.jpg
The Porsche he can afford:👉
homemade-porsche2.jpg
👈😂
_____________________________________________________________________(*On second thought I'm not sure he could afford the bike and cardboard.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Kylie's deep conversation with himself. He wants a "wine red" Porsche.

002598.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
So whatever happened to the BIG SURPRISE/ANNOUNCEMENT happening on Thursday?

View attachment 2480998
("Trust me....trust me....")

I'm thinking maybe he thought mommy & daddy might come through on financing a Wish/Treasure cruise, and that's what he was planning to announce. But instead it fell through so he made that video "apologizing" by blaming his audience and Casey for the lack of travel.

Or he was just mindlessly spewing his lies/bullshit as usual without a second thought. 🤷‍♂️
Maybe it was her contacts and his phone? ANY.THING is "special" to him lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
With each of these manic tweets, he confirms loudly and clearly why no one can stand to be around him for long. He's ridiculous, sad and an aberrant creature that no one who isn't desperate beyond belief (looking at YOU Casey) would or could tolerate for long.
His family, of course, is just stuck with him. They're the flypaper and he's the fly that will never be off them.

Who in his or her right mind would subject himself to THAT? 😬 He's at best a disgusting pig (apologies to pigs), and a boorish loudmouthed freakish little guy who values life by the price tag and the labels. He's an empty vessel, ignorant to a fault and to society and the greater good, absolutely worthless. He wants everything and takes when he can but he gives nothing of value back to society.

He epitomizes the sad image of the NOWHERE MAN in the old Beatles song:

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮He's a real nowhere man
Sitting in his nowhere land
Making all his nowhere plans for nobody
Doesn't have a point of view
Knows not where he's going to
He's as blind as he can be
Just sees what he wants to see ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Got to run. Sad I'll miss out on Grifty's manic little trolls to own the hatters and meanies until tonight, but getting the stinkeye! 😂
This has been so enjoyable this afternoon. And it looks to get even better as his lonely drunken ramblings continue.
Good laughs.
howl.jpg
howler9.jpg
nickface1.jpg
howler 2.jpg
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Go get him, Deby! Pressure's on, Kyle. Let's see a little bit of that same charming back & forth between you & ol' Deby Sue now
When he gets his new jet.... vroom.....vroom.....he has no excuse now not to visit Deby Sue on her next birthday and take all his 'friends' with him to surprise her.

air.jpg

• Haha
The word of the week is Therapeutic.
⭐- That's a gold star for you, Kyle! Keep up on working on your vocabulary.
1. That Word of the Day toilet paper is finely paying off.
2. I don't want to spoil it for everyone, but tomorrows word of the day tp is "Theranos" as in "Kyle should by a lot of Theranos stock for his 🔥🔥🔥 portfolio."
3. Is the gold star sticker Scratch and Sniff all the time, or only when Casey is talking?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.