Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I don't really keep up with Kyle other than to know he's a thing, but I saw him at Epcot on Saturday. I would comfortably put him at 5'6 or 5'7 if he's wearing big boy shoes.
That's the tallest estimate I've seen for mini-man so far. He's going to be on cloud 9 when he reads Tattle today.
happy-midget.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Dwarfy must have been reading Tattle. He goes on a rant in his bathroom about how you guys think what he does is easy but he's constantly planning and works around the clock, and we don't see all the "behind the scenes" work. 😂 🤣 What a delusional, lying little troll.

002846.png

002844.png

002845.png

002847.png

• Haha
  • Heart
We know that Kyle copies:
Bradon from Mickey Views for his building updates.
PC Dev for 'heart to heart / walk in woods / oh woe is me', send me money talks.
Trackers for boring family videos best kept in the closet.
All Ears for the recent food numbering.

Kyle does not have a single original thought, and yes, his content, even though is so bad a person cannot watch it without cringing.

Disneysensation

VIP Member
If the seatbelt strap is so high up on his neck, it means he’s too short and needs a booster seat to safely sit there. 💺
View attachment 2491678
Perhaps Casey has other “normal height”male friends who go out with her.😅 She does admit that she goes to eat ramen without Kyle.
View attachment 2491681
Lol. She admits to eating at that Ramen restaurant WITHOUT HIM. She should just dump him and find someone better!

Hey Casey, it’s still not too late to back out of this nonsense.

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
So here is my theory. Casey works at Fairytale Weddings. Swan Reserve offers wedding services. It is not far fetched for both entities to collaborate. So they said they were meeting friends for dinner. The only person that was paying attention to the information was Casey as Kylie was off on his own. I bet that this invite was to Casey invited by employees at the Swan that she has collaborated with. They told her she can bring her bf kylie.

Oh! I learned something new. I could have sworn that when they entered the hotel they entered via the revolving door. But kylie taught me today that is actually a spinney door.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
If the seatbelt strap is so high up on his neck, it means he’s too short and needs a booster seat to safely sit there. 💺
View attachment 2491678
Perhaps Casey has other “normal height”male friends who go out with her.😅 She does admit that she goes to eat ramen without Kyle.
Casey, this has 2-day shipping on Amazon so that your man-child can sit safely in your car. It even has a cup holder for his chuggers.

002778.png

---

Last edited:
  • Haha

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Notice how short he is as the seat belt is riding up his neck. Does Casey normally offer rides to front seat passengers who are taller than Kyle?
View attachment 2490807
He’s such a gaslighting little troll. He’s trying to flip the fact that Casey eats more adventurously than him by saying he’s more adventurous, because she doesn’t eat seafood. That’s the most ridiculous thing ever and then Casey’s dumbass doesn’t have the balls to stand up to him. I swear it’s infuriating, watching them together. Baby Kyle doesn’t eat feta or Swiss cheese or olives because he’s such a little bitch then tries to make her seem like the picky one. Although I think she’s an idiot for not eating seafood because it’s delicious I know a lot of people that don’t eat seafood simply because they don’t like the smell or the texture. Which is more common than being a little man baby bitch whose palate is that of a 5yr old. Then he gifts her massages, which by the way she has to pay $10 for which he doesn’t even offer to pay and she acts like she’s about to have a heart attack because she’s so happy. Pathetic!

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
I gave myself the greatest gift of all time a few weeks ago - vowing never to waste another (approximately) half hour of my life suffering through the grifter's Daily Dump. I find it much more enjoyable - and I learn a lot more - just by reading the comments on here. Quick question though - was that a new shirt I saw on KP on his thumbnail today when I went to register my "thumbs down" vote on You Tube today?

JerzGurl

I just don't understand why they would stay 2 nights in a hotel when he has a "lug-sher-ree" apartment "5 minutes away"
---
If the Swan and Dolphin invited him to stay, why did he say he's getting Marriott Bonvoy points? I don't think you get points on free aka hosted stays.

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
The word of the week is Therapeutic.

View attachment 2480986
View attachment 2480987

View attachment 2480996

⭐- That's a gold star for you, Kyle! Keep up on working on your vocabulary.
Also, "prestigious"
---
imagine if he got a tesla, how often he'd be broke down on the side of the road because it ran out of batteries.

He can't even afford a faux-lex
I can't wait for him to try and trade in the BMW and be offered $3k for It.

• Haha

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
It is weird. DADx3/BankerMom/Sister-Wife were the ones who always monitored and hid comments on the videos for him. Alexa/Farida has been missing on Twitter too. It's only been Kyle and his sock puppets. I wonder if his "team" threw in the towel.
It’s starting to click for me - Sister-Wife and BankerMom have been very quiet since Sister-Wife’s last visit to Florida. By the end of that trip she seemed done with it and disconnected, a week later Kyle posts the vlog apologizing about not being able to go on all the cruises he planned, blaming Casey so he can still try to grift his own fucking family to keep his sinking channel afloat.

My guess is that at some point during Alexa’s visit Kyle had a tantrum about Alexa or his family not caving to his excessive *wink* wishes *wink* or the treasure inaugural sailing. Most likely the night he had lots of free fancy chuggers at the Wallderf Astoaria (his pronunciation not mine) dining event. Either it was so bad that Alexa finally woke up or they’re dealing with other financial circumstances right now (assuming this based on their parents getting old in age and some of the health issues Kyle had his viewers pray for during livestreams last year) in Wisconsin that Kyle can shut his whiny ass up.

• Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Honestly, is this dwarf a mental midget?

Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 1.27.57 PM.jpeg

“Usually by now the sun is already up.”

Would it be a loss for Disney fans everywhere if he DID take that job as a high powered Chicago banker?

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Ouch! Rough day for mini-man over on 'X'

002609.png

Funny how he thinks he's some alpha male "manly man." 😂 . With that squeaky, high-pitched voice of his, unable to do any kind of simple manual labor (had to pay $170 for someone to "assemble" his assemble-it-yourself TV stand), and won't hang a frame up because he doesn't know how to patch a small hole in a wall. Tools around in that teenage girl's Barbie car. 🤣 Needs to call up women to come protect him during "scary" moments. :LOL: Ah yes, a real "manly man."

• Haha
  • Heart

Frankenweenie

If they do, hope they sign a prenup - obviously to protect her assets and not his (14 yo Beemer, soiled RH couch, bunch of unwashed SuperDry T-shirts).
She shouldnt sign the prenup. She can end up with half of his bag collection and 1 wing from his dragon.

• Haha
Reactions: 15