Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
of course not. he's not into her.

he doesn't even look at her like he did with Sam the other day.
That was telling when Sam was talking and he was actually looking at her and listening. Compared to when Casey talks and he's always staring at himself in the camera and making faces. And don't forget how he had to chime in with his sock puppet account on how he's "surrounded with babes like Sam." What a thing to say while you have a girlfriend.

Really shows how clueless Casey is that she doesn't realize that he has zero attraction and respect for her. Or maybe she does but is so desperate that she just doesn't care. 🤷‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Don't want to correct you, my friend, but Kyle never said he wanted to go to Victoria & Albert's. He did mention taking Casey somewhere called Victorian Alperts though? Sounds interesting, I'll have to look for it next time I'm there
Reminds me of this

---
I love how he complains when resorts are older or rundown or in need of a refurb “in his opinion”. Yet, now that GF is undergoing construction he complains about the noise and the scaffolding and how unsightly it looks etc… there’s no pleasing this troll.

And take your hat off in the dining room!

• Haha
  • Angry

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
My god that pic says it all. He's sitting in a barren room, a $10 box fan on the floor? WTF ___ That whole fucking place looks like a disaster. The old Bro Pig Sty looked well kept in comparison.
Along with the free mattress & bed frames, the grifted scratched lamp & tv stand, & the single bar stool being used as a bedside table, I think the Walmart box fan really pulls the room together

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
You certainly live in Grifty's head. 🤣

Cope and seethe, little man. Cope and seethe.
Those little poutrage puff posts from his sock puppets make my morning coffee taste even better. There's no way on earth I could get a bigger laugh out of that. I don't begrudge anything his laughable trolling socks say to or about me because they can't possible come close to the things I've said about him.
laugh-slam.gif
I firmly believe in "turn about being fair play." 🤭
When I begin to tire of him, it inspires me, reinvigorates me to begin all over.
Those posts are like badges of honor and I do enjoy them. I encourage him
to do more.
---
A couple months ago, the two foodies dined at Olivia’s. OR food connoisseur’s limited vocabulary (“juicy”, “doughy”) evidently hasn’t improved at all:

View attachment 2487762View attachment 2487763
Fixed it! 🤭
doughy1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The "Are we getting married?" "Should we get married?" "We talk about getting married" talk/clickbait is absolutely off the charts on today's vlog. These two honestly need to get over themselves. Hell, my 16 yo high school daughter talks about getting married to her boyfriend & we all know that amounts to fuck all. Grown ups know shit's not real 'til you put a ring on it. I guarantee Marriott would prefer you simply feature the resort like a professional & put away the shamelessness, my guy, because you're embarrassing your sponsor & yourselves
Hard to believe these two are nearly 30 years old. They act like tweens in their first relationship. How embarrassing when Marriott goes back and watches this footage to see how well Dwarfy promoted the resort.

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Casey's reaction (on a property where she works daily :ROFLMAO:)
was total cringe. My god Mousey, if you ever got a family suite at the Essex House in
NY you'd soil yourself if staying at that local hotel is so thrilling. Calm your jets sweetcheeks. The act is over the top....or are you really that naive...or just trying to support Grifty the Failing Dwarf? SAD
What a silly couple of rubes.
When she nearly collapses to the floor in "excitement." 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
HAPPY SATURDAY MORNING, Ladies and Gents. Step right up as Kylie continues his toilet water churn:

Screen Shot 2023-09-30 at 10.30.44 AM.png

Half an hour up and the comments are already steaming hot like a plate of QUICK SERVICE DISNEY EGGS!!

Screen Shot 2023-09-30 at 10.29.46 AM.png

....As well as a seething existential crisis?

Screen Shot 2023-09-30 at 10.30.08 AM.png

K, Kylie.

• Haha

Bierman

Chatty Member
JFC...he is reflecting again on how much he has grown as a person. How good his life is. He wants a house. he almost had a house. He plans his videos...trust him.

• Haha
  • Sick

BlurryCat

VIP Member
"Quick service"

I wonder who has been fixated on the term "quick service" recently?

002696.png

quick-service.jpg

Too easy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
OMG these are the type of vlogs that I just turn on and don't watch. Woooing on Peter Pan, going on rides, boooorrrring. HOW does he think this is actual work and should be compensated for this?
---
Sorry, YES, NON-STOP lololol
---
Nonstop! (till 9:30am)
OMG lololol. Tough day, slept only 4 hours...hmmmmm wonder why and then "worked" 2 hours. Must be nice. Can go back home and go back to bed while the rest of us are working 1-2 jobs and everything else.

Last edited:
  • Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
We've reserved special dinners and eaten at the Victoria & Albert several times, last time in June for our anniversary, and it's always a treat. Pallo says he wants to take Casey there. :sick: I'm not sure the experience would ever be the same for me if that happens. At least I'll have memories BP, Before Pallo the Pig soiled the place.

eat1.jpg
f2.jpg
eat2.jpg
pig-licking.gif
eating1.jpg
eepfood4.jpg
eat3.jpg
000000000000000.jpg
eepfood3.jpg
0000000000.png

• Sick
  • Haha
No coffee table, no barstools, but "we" bought a PS5 just to play the Call of Duty beta.

View attachment 2494571

Also he's going to buy a drone for his videos.

View attachment 2494572

I've owned a few drones, such as a Mavic 2 Pro, and I guarantee that this imbecile would crash it on the first flight attempt.
Great investment considering where he lives. Disney is a "no drone" area and he lives just outside the lines.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
She learned from Susan and Alexa to just ignore his antics. Who has that clip of him going manic on the Skyliner while Susan and Alexa just pretend he’s not there?

That strategy usually works for toddlers. Parents are told to ignore tantrums and don’t give extra attention. The unwanted behavior usually extinguishes once the toddler doesn’t get what he wants. Unfortunately it doesn’t work for 30 year old entitled, untreated ADHD, narcissists. He just feels more and more entitled to disrespect and ignore her since she doesn’t say anything.

• Haha
  • Wow

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
Kyle decorates like he’s 13 years old. Of course Casey is desperate for a proposal. Every other guy see’s the red flags. Neither one of them can do better than the other. They deserve each other.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I love how he complains when resorts are older or rundown or in need of a refurb “in his opinion”. Yet, now that GF is undergoing construction he complains about the noise and the scaffolding and how unsightly it looks etc… there’s no pleasing this troll.

And take your hat off in the dining room!
Kyle just expects it to get done in the snap of a finger. He doesn't understand the work involved in refurbishing these resorts. The little prissy troll has never been around any kind of real, actual, hard work in his life.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I think it's impossible because (a) there is actually no sexual chemistry between KP and Casey (remember yesterday's on-camera kiss; their lips barely touched one another!); (b) he has zero interest in having kids, raising a family, and being a dad - with life centering on his kids, not him; (c) he has no money; (d) he still needs his mommy, his daddy, his sis, etc. to take care of him; and (e) even if a sham wedding were to occur, it wouldn't last more than a few months. Once the views subsided, KP would be off to the next "click-bait" scheme to get him views.
Technically, they could still get married, despite those reasons. But obviously it would be a sham and likely wouldn't last longer than several months like you said. For over a year now, Casey continues to stick with him and show up in almost every vlog despite having no sexual chemistry. Any other woman would have been long gone by now. It's a unique situation where she's never had a boyfriend or any experience, living in her teenage-looking bedroom at her sister & BIL's apartment, living her boring life until her "star" came along. She appears to have some serious issues of her own. Casey also seems fooled into thinking that he has money based off the way she was talking when he "bought" a house or when they were shopping for furniture.

I still think that he lies to her about his finances and gives her some line about his money being all tied up in his " 🔥 🔥 🔥 investment portfolio." That would explain why she appears to have no problem paying for everything, especially if he tells her that he's going to pay her back once he sells his "investments."

Last edited:
  • Haha