Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Seriously! I haven’t even been watching and even I know she’s mentioned several times that she wouldn’t want a Disney wedding, like more than once.
His Stan’s are so gullible, and he’s so desperate!!! 🙄
Even if she doesn't want a Disney wedding, and this dull duo ends up getting married, Casey is not going to have a say in much of anything as far as the wedding goes. Kyle knows best and will get what he wants. Remember when she said she didn't want him filming her dad, yet he did it anyway?

• Sad
Reactions: 17

YellowJacket

The word of the week is Therapeutic.

1696008940373.png

1696008972946.png

1696009153790.png

⭐- That's a gold star for you, Kyle! Keep up on working on your vocabulary.

• Haha

Disneysensation

VIP Member
So here is my theory. Casey works at Fairytale Weddings. Swan Reserve offers wedding services. It is not far fetched for both entities to collaborate. So they said they were meeting friends for dinner. The only person that was paying attention to the information was Casey as Kylie was off on his own. I bet that this invite was to Casey invited by employees at the Swan that she has collaborated with. They told her she can bring her bf kylie.
Can someone pop into Kyle’s head (I know, it’s pretty empty in there with that single brain cell working overtime) and explain why he would release the vlogs out of order? Why was the wedding vlog, which was recorded first, released last? Does his algorithm show that wedding videos perform best on a Tuesday? 🤔
I agree with your theory. Casey was invited and hosted by the Swan for a wedding venue tour along with the two female guests who were dining with them. In addition, I wouldn’t be surprised if part of the hosting package was a free hotel room stay. In other words, Casey was invited and Kyle takes credit for it when in reality he’s just her +1. This may explain why the videos were uploaded out of order - chronically they attended the wedding venue dinner, then the next day they checked in (obviously, Casey holds the reservation so she checks in first and he accompanies her wearing his nasty Marvel jersey). On the video, he claims that some mysterious manager welcomed him at the lobby 😂 and then Casey makes her way with her carryon luggage and meets him in the room and then she reacts with her fake Oh’s and Ah’s.

Does this sound plausible?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

starswimmer135

So let me get this straight, he bought a PS5 to play the new COD, and now he’s going to be buying the game on both PS5 and XBOX? Sound investment there

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He announces that he transferred 2 of his Hand & Stone massages to Casey since he's too busy to go, and she completely FREAKS OUT like he just bought her a brand new car. She starts touching his face saying "you're so sweet."

Kyle says "I gotchu, I gotchu." and Casey says "thank you baby, you're so sweeeet." (sad puppy dog face) 🤣

002753.png

Riveting acting.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Disneysensation

VIP Member
Since the father of the bride traditionally pays for the wedding, I imagine Kyle will hint for her father to fly him and his whole family to Hawaii (*Their lower class asses couldn't afford it.) at Disney's Aulani Resort for a magnificent wedding under the stars wholly arranged by Disney best planners (not Casey, of course).
He wouldn't care if the the old man had to mortgage his home to pay for it. :ROFLMAO:
Kyle will certainly be the Groomzilla. It will be all about what HE wants....fuck her wishes. It will be Karen Kyle on steroids to impress the online dullard stans.

OK... that won't happen, but he'll make it known that he's very disappointed in HER for not making HIS dream come true.

Don't let them off the hook Kylie! THIS could be you for only $40K+ air fare. (Her old man was a pilot. More Durliat discounts! Winning!)
Basic packages (no air fare included) start at $15K....too cheap for you of course.
Since you have no friends, that will cut back on the reception costs as well. Savings! You're welcome.
View attachment 2488887
Casey should demand a MULTI-Carat Carrot ring from Kyle:
ring.jpg

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Kylie had to checkout out of the Marriott this morning, but there's still going to be Marriott videos until Wednesday, which means he gets 3 days off from "work." Maybe he'll be able to find 20 minutes to update his Patreon?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Amen to that! If only they would respond with a gigantic "thank you" for enlightening them.
I get that #hosting these vloggers is seen as "cheap marketing." But it's still a waste and still costing them money, mostly in all of the liquor and food that KP consumes. None of Kyle's audience even travels. Kyle's "core" (as he calls it) consists of people like ShaunC whose in his mid-40s and live with his parents and Deby Smothers in Iowa. His channel is not an informational channel where people go to get inspiration or plan their vacation. Instead it's the "The Kyle Pallo Show" where his shut-in, dullard stans live vicariously through him and demand more content like Casey cooking or Kyle filming himself eating. And even if someone comes across one of his videos and looks to it for information, they're going to end up getting all kinds of misinformation instead. These companies need to do more research before wasting their time and stinking up their brand by associating with the grifting, white trash hick. Not a good look.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Yes Casey, we are all old enough to know what complimentary means. She really should be a preschool teacher as she talks to people like they are 3 years old.

1696261660008.png

---
AND What is his thing with Quick Service and Signature Dining. He's saying this poolside restaurant Tangerine is Quick Service. Well, when a waiter gives you menus, real linen napkins with utensils, takes your order and brings you the food to your table - HOW IS THAT QUICK SERVICE? He also says the food comes from a signature dining restaurant. Disney has signature dining - not the Swan Reserve - they are not Disney.

View attachment 2486796
He thinks getting food quick is quick service. For someone who is trying to make a living from informing people about going on vacation to Disney, he does a really BAD job of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

BlurryCat

VIP Member
KP proceeds to complain the entire time about eating ramen in todays dump.

"The thing with KC is that I try to get her to try food, but she won't. I'm more adventurous"
KC: hey
"You won't eat seafood"
KC: ok
"See See See"
"I Despise this stuff (ramen), but I'm going to eat it........Maybe I like it cause my tastebuds might have changed
View attachment 2490887
Hey KC you got yourself a real catch! You still feeling like a princess? Hope the nearly 2 free massages are worth being put down on camera.
She's been wanting to go there and try ramen for a while now. Obviously, Kyle didn't want to go. He can't just shut up, be a supporting boyfriend and go for her sake and try and enjoy it. Even despite them ONLY ever doing what Kyle wants to do 99.999% of the time. Instead he makes it all about him, has to complain the whole time, and gaslight her about how he's the "more adventurous" one and how she's such a picky eater. Even though he's the one complaining that he doesn't like ramen.

This little twat must be so exhausting to be around.

Instead of standing up to him, and bringing up all the stuff that he doesn't like (olives, swish cheese, calls unfamiliar food "turds," etc.) she just gives in and admits that he's more adventurous and she's the picky eater... she is so meek and submissive. But hey, he treats her like a princess. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sad

Hardly Here

VIP Member
This little liar says he golfed today and shot an 80.

People, in shape, athletic people golf their whole lives without shooting 80.

He’s only been golfing a couple times and I’d bet my lungs he didn’t shoot under 120.

What a little dwarf liar.

• Haha