Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't want to correct you, my friend, but Kyle never said he wanted to go to Victoria & Albert's. He did mention taking Casey somewhere called Victorian Alperts though? Sounds interesting, I'll have to look for it next time I'm there
Reminds me of this

---
I love how he complains when resorts are older or rundown or in need of a refurb “in his opinion”. Yet, now that GF is undergoing construction he complains about the noise and the scaffolding and how unsightly it looks etc… there’s no pleasing this troll.

And take your hat off in the dining room!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Although Kyle did get Big Things this year in one sense:

One year ago today, we were on thread #12. 37 threads later, here we are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I love how he complains when resorts are older or rundown or in need of a refurb “in his opinion”. Yet, now that GF is undergoing construction he complains about the noise and the scaffolding and how unsightly it looks etc… there’s no pleasing this troll.

And take your hat off in the dining room!
Kyle just expects it to get done in the snap of a finger. He doesn't understand the work involved in refurbishing these resorts. The little prissy troll has never been around any kind of real, actual, hard work in his life.

Reactions: 14
Just glancing at that, I always think:

(A) He's day drinking and probably drunk.
(B) He's a broke ass idiot and trolling for responses and engagement.
(C) He craves attention and is by himself.
(D) He's lonely and a bit frightened, has NO real friends, and no one can be contacted to pet him.
(E) He's a pathetic batshit nobody and fears the reality that is closing in on him.
(F) ALL OF THE ABOVE

ronery.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So whatever happened to the BIG SURPRISE/ANNOUNCEMENT happening on Thursday?

002466.png

("Trust me....trust me....")

I'm thinking maybe he thought mommy & daddy might come through on financing a Wish/Treasure cruise, and that's what he was planning to announce. But instead it fell through so he made that video "apologizing" by blaming his audience and Casey for the lack of travel.

Or he was just mindlessly spewing his lies/bullshit as usual without a second thought. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
[...something special coming next Thursday. Don't miss it....] ___ all that was missing: "Believe ME!" 😝
Always the little bullshit 'bait'.... the chum in the water for the 'fish,' the stans, and they come arunning'!
He's the No # 1 "Wimpy" of vloggers. On second thought, he's the wimpiest. :ROFLMAO:

wimpy.gif

Reactions: 8
He sure does get fancy when he's at a Deluxe resort. Don't know if the word "prestigious" was on his word of the day calendar, but he must've said it half a dozen times in today's vlog. Unfortunately, we only got a single "Without further ado", so he's got to up his game in that department. He possibly could've saved it by throwing in an "indubitably", but maybe that's a bridge too far for oar guy. No worries, Kyle, I'm sure you'll get 'em next time, you extra witch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's talking to himself again.

002592.png

I always wondered what the collapse of his channel would look like, but I never expected he'd go into complete psychosis and start having conversations with himself. 🤣

Notice he's frantically dreaming about buying houses, cars... next will be "I'm thinking about buying a Row-lex"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The word of the week is Therapeutic.

1696008940373.png

1696008972946.png

1696009153790.png

⭐- That's a gold star for you, Kyle! Keep up on working on your vocabulary.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2480756
View attachment 2480759

Yep, he's 100% equating that he's like a celebrity and the hat helps him "hide."

except he doesn't want to actually hide. He's just complaining that no one recognizes him and is using his hat as as excuse.
---
That's why Lil' Kylie wears his UFC shirt. I'm sure he feels like he's a martial arts master and big boy UFC fighter when he wears it, and it helps him cope with some of the anxiety of confronting someone in the parks who won't take so kindly to his e-threats.

He talks online to himself with his sock puppets about "beating the tit out of" people and "they wouldn't say that to my face," but in real life:
  • Needed Lora to come and protect him when buying his car from the two 'gentlemen.' (twice)
  • Needed Casey to answer the door when there was a strange, unexpected knock while he hid on a balcony
  • Hid behind Casey when he saw an old high school classmate in Wisconsin
  • Picked up his pace when two men were shouting at him near the entrance of Animal Kingdom
He should wear a tee shirt with hundred dollar bills and platinum credit cards so he can feel like he has a million bucks

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 2480986
View attachment 2480987

View attachment 2480996

I certainly would be the first to say he is in need, desperate need, of intensive therapy..... years of it.

He reminds me, in a number of ways (a small, tiny little man.....cocky/inept/bravado fueled /egoistic/imbecilic...etc.), of the character 'Barney Fife' on the old Andy Griffith Show when he told Andy he needed to get away and relax because it would be very therapedic.
barney-andy-griffith.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's talking to himself again.

View attachment 2481008

I always wondered what the collapse of his channel would look like, but I never expected he'd go into complete psychosis and start having conversations with himself. 🤣

Notice he's frantically dreaming about buying houses, cars... next will be "I'm thinking about buying a Row-lex"
imagine if he got a tesla, how often he'd be broke down on the side of the road because it ran out of batteries.

He can't even afford a faux-lex

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Although Kyle did get Big Things this year in one sense:

One year ago today, we were on thread #12. 37 threads later, here we are.

New Subscribers between Jan and Sept 2022 - 52K

New Subscribers between Jan and Sept 2023 - 22K

His monthly views Jan and Sept 2022 - 16.1 million

His monthly views Jan and Sept 2023 - 14.8 milllion

And during the first 4 months in 2023 he had 1.6 millions more than 2023. But last year he had a great summer that he couldnt repeat this year. Plus he lost his momentun during the hurricane.

Reactions: 9

View attachment 2480986
View attachment 2480987

View attachment 2480996

Also, "prestigious"
---
imagine if he got a tesla, how often he'd be broke down on the side of the road because it ran out of batteries.

I can't wait for him to try and trade in the BMW and be offered $3k for It.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Wait til' Grifty the Dwarf tools out in his new Mercedes, wearing his new Presidential Rolex and sipping on his Starbucks.
All right there in glorious 4K for all the world to see:

Hatters....meanies.....OWNED!

whatnow.jpg

fake.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.