Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Kiley doesn't get is that construction most likely does not start until the morning and then ends WAY before people are in the rooms sleeping. People who come to Disney get up early and are out late so the noise is not a bother. Just because they use hotels as flop rooms and sleep at all hours, does not mean most other people do.

1696004115278.png

Reactions: 6
Om my gosh we got OR Staycation Weekend coming up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1696004216162.png

---
Jesus, what the hell is with that blank dim-bulb expression? Never has a face said "I enjoy sniffing farts" more than that expression right there
Tito's breakfast of champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He is finalizing realizing his hair is thinning and it’s always greasy from the kitchen shampooing 🥴. Hence the hats.

Vain little fucker.
There's an ever-growing bald spot on the top/back of his head. This is why he never shows himself from the back without a hat on. You can only see it sometimes in JoJo's videos:

002588.png

You can also catch a glimpse of it on his livestream for the family cruise, when he gets up from the table with Alexa to grab water but the footage is really blurry.

bald-spot.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Who is WE? He doesn't own the hotel, doesn't own the construction company. WE are not working on this, THEY are and you are just trying to find something to fill your day with to vlog.

1696004554308.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, dragging that ridiculous cock-shaped camera and gimbal out, setting it up on the table and talking to that ridiculous thing throughout a meal is a sure way for a grand celebrity, a legend in his own mind like that dumbass dward, to escape any notice from his adoring public. At this point, he should be afraid someone who does recognize him might come over and slap the everloving tit out of him and stick that camera where, proverbially, 'the sun don't shine.'
His little sock puppets threatening everyone around may end up coming back to haunt him. Many viewers and critics visits the parks regularly and he might get the chance to fulfill his threats sooner than he thinks and when he least expects it.

*Just a friendly reminder Squirt. Don't issue checks with your big mouth through sock puppets you can't possibly cash. Those little threats and your behaviors with that camera have already, and recorded in your own vids, pissed a number of people off. The man at the airport / The big guy at the Packers' game / The guy who grabbed his crotch and gave you and The Doormat the bird at the park. And I can only imagine how many you've edited out.
It's going to catch up with you Grifty. Count on it.
You're welcome.

View attachment 2480770
He’ll claim his team made those fhreats. LOL!

• Haha
We've reserved special dinners and eaten at the Victoria & Albert several times, last time in June for our anniversary, and it's always a treat. Pallo says he wants to take Casey there. :sick: I'm not sure the experience would ever be the same for me if that happens. At least I'll have memories BP, Before Pallo the Pig soiled the place.

eat1.jpg
f2.jpg
eat2.jpg
pig-licking.gif
eating1.jpg
eepfood4.jpg
eat3.jpg
000000000000000.jpg
eepfood3.jpg
0000000000.png

• Sick
  • Haha
What? Why is this the tittle? The other one was way better!!!! It was perfect with his latest video!

Well, dragging that ridiculous cock-shaped camera and gimbal out, setting it up on the table and talking to that ridiculous thing throughout a meal is a sure way for a grand celebrity, a legend in his own mind like that dumbass dward, to escape any notice from his adoring public. At this point, he should be afraid someone who does recognize him might come over and slap the everloving tit out of him and stick that camera where, proverbially, 'the sun don't shine.'
His little sock puppets threatening everyone around may end up coming back to haunt him. Many viewers and critics visits the parks regularly and he might get the chance to fulfill his threats sooner than he thinks and when he least expects it.

*Just a friendly reminder Squirt. Don't issue checks with your big mouth through sock puppets you can't possibly cash. Those little threats and your behaviors with that camera have already, and recorded in your own vids, pissed a number of people off. The man at the airport / The big guy at the Packers' game / The guy who grabbed his crotch and gave you and The Doormat the bird at the park. And I can only imagine how many you've edited out.
It's going to catch up with you Grifty. Count on it.
You're welcome.

View attachment 2480770
That's why Lil' Kylie wears his UFC shirt. I'm sure he feels like he's a martial arts master and big boy UFC fighter when he wears it, and it helps him cope with some of the anxiety of confronting someone in the parks who won't take so kindly to his e-threats.

He talks online to himself with his sock puppets about "beating the tit out of" people and "they wouldn't say that to my face," but in real life:
  • Needed Lora to come and protect him when buying his car from the two 'gentlemen.' (twice)
  • Needed Casey to answer the door when there was a strange, unexpected knock while he hid on a balcony
  • Hid behind Casey when he saw an old high school classmate in Wisconsin
  • Picked up his pace when two men were shouting at him near the entrance of Animal Kingdom

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Man o man, that 'look' says it all.
bigthings.jpg

I don't want to give Mini Moocher any ideas, but since Casey would have to use her discounts and pay for the meal, I wonder why he hasn't "taken" her to the V & A for dinner? He says he really wants to. Perhaps it was a hint to her that HE wants to go.
Oh Now that makes sense.

Hmmmm...... curious.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We've reserved special dinners and eaten at the Victoria & Albert several times, last time in June for our anniversary, and it's always a treat. Pallo says he wants to take Casey there. :sick: I'm not sure the experience would ever be the same for me if that happens. At least I'll have memories BP, Before Pallo the Pig soiled the place.
Don't want to correct you, my friend, but Kyle never said he wanted to go to Victoria & Albert's. He did mention taking Casey somewhere called Victorian Alperts though? Sounds interesting, I'll have to look for it next time I'm there

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Uh oh! Tiny twit the Troll is 'thinking' again. 😝

~gasp!~ Thinking about parting with his classic treasure.
barbiehome.jpg
Next he'll be thinking about selling the "...house I bought" and moving up to Lake Nona Estates.

ath.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Does he not realize there is a middle part to this. You don't have to rope drop NOR sleep in. SMH

1696006734325.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't want to correct you, my friend, but Kyle never said he wanted to go to Victoria & Albert's. He did mention taking Casey somewhere called Victorian Alperts though? Sounds interesting, I'll have to look for it next time I'm there
That's a new place then! Wheew..... that was close.
laugh-slam.gif
My memories might be safe!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish someone would have told my kids that last time we went as we ran from morning to night and no relaxation, maybe at the pool, even though then we had to watch them.

1696006834729.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't want to give Mini Moocher any ideas, but since Casey would have to use her discounts and pay for the meal, I wonder why he hasn't "taken" her to the V & A for dinner? He says he really wants to. Perhaps it was a hint to her that HE wants to go.
I doubt she could use her discount at V&As, since that's one of their highest-end restaurants.

I assume that's also why we've never seen them at Takumi-Tei.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.