Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the difference in the ways Kylie and jojo react when their SO’s cry. KP made was more concerned with his vlog when Casey cried. I just watched Krysta(?) cry at HHN at UO Hollywood and jojo hugged her and constantly reassured her and showed concern about her. Why am I not surprised?

Reactions: 13
Oh the difference in the ways Kylie and jojo react when their SO’s cry. KP made was more concerned with his vlog when Casey cried. I just watched Krysta(?) cry at HHN at UO Hollywood and jojo hugged her and constantly reassured her and showed concern about her. Why am I not surprised?
JoJo knows that will make him look better and he thinks that will give him more views. Krista is a prop for getting views.

Reactions: 12
Kylie comforted Casey (when he made her talk about her mother's death for "likes") by making clown faces into the camera and then put her in a headlock. He just treats her like a princess.

002671.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
That’s very different than how Jojo has acted in the past. I’m sure he did it with the Vlog in mind. I wouldn’t give him too much credit.

Reactions: 9
Kylie comforted Casey (when he made her talk about her mother's death for "likes") by making clown faces into the camera and then put her in a headlock. He just treats her like a princess.

View attachment 2485732
The staring at himself & mugging whenever anyone else is talking is so weird & disrespectful. I would be like: seriously, are you done? anyone with half a spine would say something like that or just walk away. It’s not that hard to be present for other people.

Clown janitor just seems like he has the same underlying simmering rage as KP. Scary clown!

What is going on at the LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSUUUUUUUREEEEEEEEEEEEEE Apartment in Celebration?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kylie had to checkout out of the Marriott this morning, but there's still going to be Marriott videos until Wednesday, which means he gets 3 days off from "work." Maybe he'll be able to find 20 minutes to update his Patreon?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Kylie had to checkout out of the Marriott this morning, but there's still going to be Marriott videos until Wednesday, which means he gets 3 days off from "work." Maybe he'll be able to find 20 minutes to update his Patreon?
Lazy is as Lazy Does my Mama always said.
---
What is going on at the LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSUUUUUUUREEEEEEEEEEEEEE Apartment in Celebration?

I meant OR LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSUUUUUUUREEEEEEEEEEEEEE Apartment

Reactions: 3
SIDE NOTE (Kyle’s favorite saying): I can’t help it… this makes me piss my pants EVERY SINGLE TIME. Thanks BlurryCat… I screen recorded this whole video and I watch it constantly because it makes me laugh so hard, ESPECIALLY THIS PART! The slow mo and the sad violin music just make it even better.

• Haha
  • Sick
I gave myself the greatest gift of all time a few weeks ago - vowing never to waste another (approximately) half hour of my life suffering through the grifter's Daily Dump. I find it much more enjoyable - and I learn a lot more - just by reading the comments on here. Quick question though - was that a new shirt I saw on KP on his thumbnail today when I went to register my "thumbs down" vote on You Tube today?

Reactions: 16
I gave myself the greatest gift of all time a few weeks ago - vowing never to waste another (approximately) half hour of my life suffering through the grifter's Daily Dump. I find it much more enjoyable - and I learn a lot more - just by reading the comments on here. Quick question though - was that a new shirt I saw on KP on his thumbnail today when I went to register my "thumbs down" vote on You Tube today?
Welcome to the club. I don’t even bother to thumb down.

Reactions: 11
SIDE NOTE (Kyle’s favorite saying): I can’t help it… this makes me piss my pants EVERY SINGLE TIME. Thanks BlurryCat… I screen recorded this whole video and I watch it constantly because it makes me laugh so hard, ESPECIALLY THIS PART! The slow mo and the sad violin music just make it even better.

View attachment 2485832
😂😂😂 can you add the video in its entirety? There’s too many threads to go through to find it

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂 can you add the video in its entirety? There’s too many threads to go through to find it
@BlurryCat Can you post the whole video again? It won’t let me because it says the video is too large.

SIDE NOTE: How do I post large videos on here? It says something about compressing them but I don’t know how to do that (I only post with my iPhone BTW).

Reactions: 2
I don't really keep up with Kyle other than to know he's a thing, but I saw him at Epcot on Saturday. I would comfortably put him at 5'6 or 5'7 if he's wearing big boy shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.