Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video have less than 600 views in 8 hours I am sure this is going to help him get 1 million subs
Without going into too much detail, a little less than 15 years ago, the company I own was featured in the NY Times Home section for one of the products we manufacture. My business partner at the time was convinced that it would help us hit it big time immediately, while I took a little bit more of a measured approach to the news. It was cool to see, but I wasn’t convinced that it would make much of a bump long term. For the next two weeks we received some pretty good traffic from the featured article, but that level of interest wasn’t sustainable as readers moved on to the next hot thing. If Kyle thinks that something like this is going to knee jerk push his channel into the stratosphere, I can tell you from experience, he’s woefully mistaken. Gotta put in time & effort if you want to succeed, my guy. Plastering that news segment all over your extremely limited slice the internet’s not gonna amount to jack tit, & real talk, it’ll probably be more annoying than helpful

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Kyle pallo 49.5

1.1 posts and counting
Starting a new thread is more just a mere suggestion at this point; It's like an oil change every 3k miles, you can easily get 5k between services.

Kyle Pallo #51: We were going to make thread #50, but no one wanted to click "confirm"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Without going into too much detail, a little less than 15 years ago, the company I own was featured in the NY Times Home section for one of the products we manufacture. My business partner at the time was convinced that it would help us hit it big time immediately, while I took a little bit more of a measured approach to the news. It was cool to see, but I wasn’t convinced that it would make much of a bump long term. For the next two weeks we received some pretty good traffic from the featured article, but that level of interest wasn’t sustainable as readers moved on to the next hot thing. If Kyle thinks that something like this is going to knee jerk push his channel into the stratosphere, I can tell you from experience, he’s woefully mistaken. Gotta put in time & effort if you want to succeed, my guy. Plastering that news segment all over your extremely limited slice the internet’s not gonna amount to jack tit, & real talk, it’ll probably be more annoying than helpful
I'm sure he's going to bring up the news segment incessantly in the vlogs too. Not only does he think it's going to send him rocketing toward 1 million subscribers, but it's also a huge 'flex' for him, especially the fact that they called him a "BIG YouTuber." Squatch boy probably soiled himself when he saw that. He doesn't want to put in the time and effort to succeed. That's why he's so fixated on the "algorithm," like many of these other lazy Disney vloggers, he's hoping to go viral without putting in any of the work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This person has to be one of the saddest individuals out there. According to whoever this is, it's ok to call someone a "dumb mexican" and make homophobic jokes just as long as it was 10 years ago.

View attachment 2496057
Three common notes immediately come to mind when dealing with stupid and moronic sycophants like that POS.

(A) The oldest blanket rule in General Psychology #101: The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

(B) Leopards don't change their spots.

(C) "When someone tells you who they are, believe them the first time." _____ Maya Agelou

When someone is 'right fighting' like that fool or Poonydragging' just accept they've bought the act and have consumed the Koolaid Pallo is selling. They will ALWAYS find a way to excuse the object of their dubious affections, even to the point of a gay person embracing a homophobic piece of human garbage like Pallo. It is an exercise in futility to argue with them. They see and hear what they want to see and hear and will always excuse it. It inevitably results in an endless back and forth of "but' and 'whatabout' and it is a monumental waste of time.
---
1) I witch and moan over my DoItYourself furniture and
grift for another freebee.
2) I'm sick..... just look into my droopy eye.
3) Send money and gifts...K?

19K views in 24 hrs. Amazing that riveting content
didn't bring em' in, huh? You must be shocked.
My Never Ending Furniture Saga Continues:
A HUGE LET Down, My Health Update

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump

189K subscribers

And ratio'd .... of course. Usually
Fri. nights give you a chance to avoid
this, but now it's so bad, people feel
obligated to downvote you. SAD :ROFLMAO:
(y) 1.3K ____ (n)1.9K

Hey Kylie! Just notice JoJo's at Disneyland with
that very hot girlfriend of his. Great thumbnail, huh?
He has 1.43 million subs. Did you know that?
Some day you'll make it to 190K
:ROFLMAO: And LOOK!
He took the time to give a shoutout to your
'girl friend.'
jojoc.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
New thread everybody! I think I did it right but if now, let me know and I can edit! :)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.