Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read all the comments and I still made the mistake of starting watching today's tit show. Did this idiot say the salt holding the scallop shell is there in case you need more salt you can just grab it from there?!? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, his life is just soooooooooooooooo busy. lololol

View attachment 2457345
Why aren't the two besties here talking to each other? Alexa is reading her book and Casey is on her phone.

The besties said they missed each other so much and they aren't even interacting with each other. I'm confused.
---
I read all the comments and I still made the mistake of starting watching today's tit show. Did this idiot say the salt holding the scallop shell is there in case you need more salt you can just grab it from there?!? 🙄
Yep, food expert and "foodie" Kyle Pallo said the salt on the shell is there in case you want more salt, you can just scrape it off from there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Casey saying she is "thankful".... :rolleyes: I think the only adjective that fits in this sentence is embarrassed.

If she's thankful for anything it should be that she still has a job that affords her time away from the dwarf and some of her own money. If she keeps up this drivel, she will have neither. Be careful what you wish for Casey.

Reactions: 10
The two deadly dull love birds say they discovered a new romantic "thing" together.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Dwarfy is excited to grift from "work" with the Hilton again.
002199.png

---
They're ending the "romantic night" by heading back to the room to have a sleepover with his sister. I wonder who shared a bed with the drunk and horny midget?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Ok, the flatbread was juicy, the risotto was good but not as good as the flatbread.

The scallop seemed to be fighting to stay out of Kylie's gaping maw, but he could eat 50,000 of them.

The collection of $10/bottles of wine taste like 'water.'

The bao bun has 'some kind' of meat in it. The critique is getting really involved now.

Kylie isn't sure how the sushi is, but, apparently it's like Royal Caribbean.

The Bulgogi Beef is Fine Dining at it's best. I'm starting to wonder what everything tastes like. Too bad nobody with a vocabulary over 35 words is doing the tasting for us.

Oh, and Kylie doesn't drink anymore.

The pork is 'heaven', not sure if it's smokey or spicy or tender or chewy. Nobody will tell us.

Kylie says "Job well done" to the Wardorf remodel, wheeee-oooo, I'll bet they are relieved.

The Monkey drink tastes good, I wonder what's in it, neither of them know how to describe it.

Casey says the rabbit is OK. More $10 wine tastes good.

These food reviewers did such a fantastic job, it's almost like I tasted everything myself.

After a wonderful evening Casey gets to go upstairs and sleep with her boy-friend and his sister.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok, the flatbread was juicy, the risotto was good but not as good as the flatbread.

The scallop seemed to be fighting to stay out of Kylie's gaping maw, but he could eat 50,000 of them.

The collection of $10/bottles of wine taste like 'water.'

The bao bun has 'some kind' of meat in it. The critique is getting really involved now.

Kylie isn't sure how the sushi is, but, apparently it's like Royal Caribbean.

The Bulgogi Beef is Fine Dining at it's best. I'm starting to wonder what everything tastes like. Too bad nobody with a vocabulary over 35 words is doing the tasting for us.

Oh, and Kylie doesn't drink anymore.

The pork is 'heaven', not sure if it's smokey or spicy or tender or chewy. Nobody will tell us.

Kylie says "Job well done" to the Wardorf remodel, wheeee-oooo, I'll bet they are relieved.

The Monkey drink tastes good, I wonder what's in it, neither of them know how to describe it.

Casey says the rabbit is OK. More $10 wine tastes good.

These food reviewers did such a fantastic job, it's almost like I tasted everything myself.

After a wonderful evening Casey gets to go upstairs and sleep with her boy-friend and his sister.
Kyle MIGHT stand a better chance of actually TASTING the food if he didn’t inhale it. Describing the food, well that’s another issue.
---
If I was the hotel, I would fire the marketing manager/
Waste of an invitation. They act like 2 teens that think nobody can see they are trashed while eating late night burgers at McDonald’s.

The Hilton would be better served by inviting culinary students that might appreciate the flavor combinations.

• Haha
I made the mistake of clicking on today’s video after not watching for a month. What a waste of an invitation on these 2 special needs characters. First, Kyle looks like he styled his hair using butter instead of product. He’s greasier than ever and his teeth are yellow. That shirt makes him look like a human pit stain. At least mommy Pallo gets to see her little guy wear one of the pairs of shoes she bought him.

Also, Casey needs to chill on the idea that she can inject her bland ass meals in his videos and be some sort of online cooking personality. Her food and palette, much like everything else in her life, is basic as hell.

Neither of them provided any value to the company that invited them. The food critiques were “It was good. I could eat 50,000 more of these.” Riveting. Hope they blacklist him like Universal did.

These two suck.
He discovered he can use fabric softener on his hair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Kyle Pallo #48 - I'm a moronic vlogger who can't be bothered to dress for dinner, I never learned to operate a fork, I have no taste buds, during a 12 course meal I ask for seconds on the first course, I beg for refills on $3/glasses of wine, I don't drink any more or any less, I'd remove my left testicle to get my girl-friend to sleep with my sister, eating at a table is more fun than eating on a bath towel at my more luxury shithole apartment, what does analytics mean, I'm an embarrassment to humanity.

Ok, that may need a little editing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kyle Pallo #48 - I'm a moronic vlogger who can't be bothered to dress for dinner, I never learned to operate a fork, I have no taste buds, during a 12 course meal I ask for seconds on the first course, I beg for refills on $3/glasses of wine, I don't drink any more or any less, I'd remove my left testicle to get my girl-friend to sleep with my sister, eating at a table is more fun than eating on a bath towel at my more luxury shithole apartment, what does analytics mean, I'm an embarrassment to humanity.

Ok, that may need a little editing.
Kyle Pallo #48 Drunken Scumbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As much as I enjoy roasting this moronic dwarf, I can't wait until the day that he's back to stocking shelves at Target and not fouling up the internet with his atrocious daily dumps and running amuck around Disney World ruining it for other guests.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.