Kyle Pallo #46 Not banned from Universal, just cannot be within 50 feet of Middle Schools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still calling it. It won't be the maiden voyage. At best it will be the third sailing after the DVC cruise. That's where the price drops. Also, as of today, if the whole family wanted to book (verandah stateroom) it would be $19,926 for the maiden voyage. I don't think the Pallo's have that much scratch.
I will be on that one (the third) because that one and the one after are the cheapest until some May sailings. This sailing is over 60% less than the inauagural. I book the cheapest inside but that allows me to cruise more often. I hope he isn't on that one, but if he is, you can bet I will be more than happy to capture him in the wild and tell it all here.

Reactions: 8
They all speak the same way. Pathetic! 🤣

Was the “Peter” account recently created, too?
Created last month and has done nothing but "defend" the grifter. They speak exactly like that 'Moose' account which he abandoned.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Created last month and has done nothing but "defend" the grifter. They speak exactly like that 'Moose' account which he abandoned.
From what I’ve seen, Iluvdisney500 seems to be a troll and not Kyle. I could be wrong, who knows!

Reactions: 6
@BlurryCat Not sure it’s worth your time, but his voice at 18:24🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2448860
---

If that shot wasn’t intentional, I don’t know what is! 🤣
From the way they act together, and how Casey speaks ("my goodness," won't say "sucks," and didn't want to hold hands in front of her dad) I'm pretty confident they haven't done any adult deeds yet other than maybe having Casey touch his tiny 🍄 after a few drinks... :sick:🤮

When Casey came home from work, they high five again rather than kiss like a normal couple.

View attachment 2448862
Nothing says I love you like a high five.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Mr Analytics does he think thousands of dislikes on a daily basis is a good thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.