Kyle Pallo #46 Not banned from Universal, just cannot be within 50 feet of Middle Schools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle Pallo #47: Broken Glass Everywhere, If It Ain’t About the Freebies, Kyle Just Don’t Care.

Reactions: 3
Stopped at Ale House and saw this and immediately thought of our special needs howler monkey. Maybe he should try to get a sponsorship from them.

IMG_5725.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s such a goddamn loser. I hate to bring him up because I know people on here get triggered because they hate him, but I just watched a PMM vlog where he went to California and stayed in the Hollywood Hills in a super nice Airbnb and went to the Beverly Hills hotel for brunch. I haven’t finished watching the video because I had to come here to say this but he’s also doing the Universal Studios studio tour. I’m not even half way through the video and it’s already 10x better than Kylie. It just goes to show that he can do so much more than just Disney. Kyle was there for two weeks and all his videos were crap. All we got was Disneyland and the HoJo by the freeway. What a waste of time/money for little Kylie. You would think that Casey being the daughter of a pilot and having gone all the way to freaking Japan, would encourage her man to do something more. Especially since he’s using her time off at work to follow him around Disney like an idiot.
She probably does try to encourage him to go different places. But no one tells Kylie what to do. Kylie knows best.

Reactions: 9
Can't he mount the TV rather than sit it pitifully on the carpet? I mean, obviously he can't (though I'd LOVE to see him try) but maybe Farlexa can do it?
He says the apartment complex did not want him to mount tvs as here is there in that apt temporarily.
So he wastes $1200-1300 for this “temporary” TV stand? And when he does move into his “permanent” apartment and mounts the TV onto the wall, what will he do with this overpriced stand?

The numerous stupid decisions this guy makes is bewildering!

Reactions: 9
He’s such a goddamn loser. I hate to bring him up because I know people on here get triggered because they hate him, but I just watched a PMM vlog where he went to California and stayed in the Hollywood Hills in a super nice Airbnb and went to the Beverly Hills hotel for brunch. I haven’t finished watching the video because I had to come here to say this but he’s also doing the Universal Studios studio tour. I’m not even half way through the video and it’s already 10x better than Kylie. It just goes to show that he can do so much more than just Disney. Kyle was there for two weeks and all his videos were crap. All we got was Disneyland and the HoJo by the freeway. What a waste of time/money for little Kylie. You would think that Casey being the daughter of a pilot and having gone all the way to freaking Japan, would encourage her man to do something more. Especially since he’s using her time off at work to follow him around Disney like an idiot.
He's really too much of a coward to go much outside the Disney Bubble and even on those little cruises, he certainly prefers Disney cruises but can't afford them. I said yesterday I thought the same, that she'd be able to coax him to travel if and when possible, but the opposite has happened. She's so needy, so desperate and clinging to, evidently, whatever is male and breathing, even it it's at the bottom of the barrel, she can get, she has given in to his routines and meekly goes along. She's just a sad case in love and no good will come of her association with him. She will always be a toadie, walking 2 steps behind and doing what HE wants to do. That's how he sees their bizarro relationship and she goes along with it. She's enjoying the little trips and cruises and staycations and her 'star.' :LOL: That just shows remarkable naïveté and desperation. If she marries him, and she's blurbed out about marriage/ kids/ a home ... etc. it will only get worse. She's all in at the moment. Hope she wisens up and gets out in one piece........... but I see NO signs of it.

I can imagine Casey trying to get Kyle to go to Disneyland Tokyo ___ and still it would be a hard sell. Kyle probably thinks we're still at war with Japan and, well with his vast knowledge of World War II, he would tell Casey how the United States entered the war against Japan after their sneak attack on
Pearl Bailey.
eduardo-sterblitch-eduardo.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's really too much of a coward to go much outside the Disney Bubble and even on those little cruises, he certainly prefers Disney cruises but can't afford them. I said yesterday I thought the same, that she'd be able to coax him to travel if and when possible, but the opposite has happened. She's so needy, so desperate and clinging to, evidently, whatever is male and breathing, even it it's at the bottom of the barrel, she can get, she has given in to his routines and meekly goes along. She's just a sad case in love and no good will come of her association with him. She will always be a toadie, walking 2 steps behind and doing what HE wants to do. That's how he sees their bizarro relationship and she goes along with it. She's enjoying the little trips and cruises and staycations and her 'star.' :LOL: That just shows remarkable naïveté and desperation. If she marries him, and she's blurbed out about marriage/ kids/ a home ... etc. it will only get worse. She's all in at the moment. Hope she wisens up and gets out in one piece........... but I see NO signs of it.

I can imagine Casey trying to get Kyle to go to Disneyland Tokyo ___ and still it would be a hard sell. Kyle probably thinks we're still at war with Japan and, well with his vast knowledge of World War II, he would tell Casey how the United States entered the war against Japan after their sneak attack on
Pearl Bailey. View attachment 2449677
You’re right. How sad that’s she’s wasting her time with this broke loser when she’s so young. She could honestly do so much better. I guess because I have a 19 year old I can’t help but have a soft spot for her and I just wish that she would open her eyes or that he would do some thing dumb enough that she would just leave him.

Reactions: 7
So let me get this straight? He doesn’t care about the broken glass amber doors, but he really debated calling support when he saw two small cracks in the corner? This coming from the guy who called IKEA immediately cause of a 2 inch scratch that was easily hidden

• Haha
So he wastes $1200-1300 for this “temporary” TV stand? And when he does move into his “permanent” apartment and mounts the TV onto the wall, what will he do with this overpriced stand?

The numerous stupid decisions this guy makes are bewildering!
IMO If the leasing office requested he not install the new TV, Kyle should held off on the purchase. Once settled in his long-term apartment, shop local. Pay for delivery and installation. Ditto on the TV stand. Salespeople must perk up when impulse shoppers like Kyle walk in.

Any Tron sign sightings in the apartment? What about the Halloween decor from prior years?

• Wow
I can imagine Casey trying to get Kyle to go to Disneyland Tokyo ___ and still it would be a hard sell. Kyle probably thinks we're still at war with Japan and, well with his vast knowledge of World War II, he would tell Casey how the United States entered the war against Japan after their sneak attack on Pearl Bailey.
Remember this WWII expert who visited Pearl Harbor roughly a year ago? He was so insensitive with his photoshopped video thumbnail with the fighter planes:
IMG_5915.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh man! Rough night for the little twit over at his X-Twitter page.
Ol' Farlexa needs to grab a bottle of Jack, sharpen her tongue and get in there to save him!

Grifty the Midget's sock puppet (ILuvDisney500) is just reflective of Kyle talking to himself to "own the hatters and meanies." ___ and it's not working. All he's done is double the cringe and stupid ___ and look like he's actually trolling himself. What a moron. :ROFLMAO:
ax2.jpg
ax.jpg

• Haha
You’re right. How sad that’s she’s wasting her time with this broke loser when she’s so young. She could honestly do so much better. I guess because I have a 19 year old I can’t help but have a soft spot for her and I just wish that she would open her eyes or that he would do some thing dumb enough that she would just leave him.
She's still young, but not that young when considering her complete lack of dating experience and the fact that she says she wants kids. She'll be turning 27 soon, and never had a boyfriend before this, and she's wasting precious time to date around and gain some experience to find a stable life partner by wasting it with the special needs dwarf.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Remember this WWII expert who visited Pearl Harbor roughly a year ago? He was so insensitive with his photoshopped video thumbnail with the fighter planes:
View attachment 2449704
I do indeed. I also remember that this World War II "historian"
laughing-funny.gif
(who wanted to 'educate people about the war) wasn't sure where Normandy was on a map and lied about the expense of going out to the USS Arizona Memorial (Psst..there is NO cost) and returned to the resort. In the end, it was so insulting. This WWII 'buff' blew off one of the most sacred and hallowed memorials in this country to the people who died in the war so he wouldn't miss the luau at the resort. Great respect for the men and women who died, huh? It still infuriates me.

(Add this to his cringe post the other day that he honored the 9/11 victims by listening to the calls from the twin towers for help...and he did it every year to honor them, even though it hurt so to hear their pleas and know their fate. You KNOW that little SOB has NEVER done that. Were it not mentioned on TV he would have forgotten it long ago.___ Arggg'! I'm getting pissed at him just recalling this. 😬)

He's weapons grade stupid and bullet proof ignorant ___ add in complete shamelessness and I have an easy time remembering why I loathe him so and probably spend more time than I should reviling the little prick. I always feel I'm punching down. (*Since I'm at least 5" taller than he is, I'll avoid the obvious joke😐)

He does his research and his videos are informative.
---

He plans to mount the TV and there will be a space between the Media Console. He talked about putting flowers? in the space between.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That tv stand looks like JUNK for that price. If it was damaged (and it probably was) then yes wayfair should send a new one. The glass shards is a bullshit sob story though. He’s trying to game two of them and get money back. I spent less than $1100 for my crate and barrel TV stand. It’s nothing special but it’s decent quality compared to the particle board junk like he bought. He could’ve bought something similar for $200! It’s also way too short and ugly.

Kyle Pallo #47 Kyle’s TV stand is just like him: too short and ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That tv stand looks like JUNK for that price. If it was damaged (and it probably was) then yes wayfair should send a new one. The glass shards is a bullshit sob story though. He’s trying to game two of them and get money back. I spent less than $1100 for my crate and barrel TV stand. It’s nothing special but it’s decent quality compared to the particle board junk like he bought. He could’ve bought something similar for $200! It’s also way too short and ugly.

Kyle Pallo #47 Kyle’s TV stand is just like him: too short and ugly.
and basic

Reactions: 4
He does his research and his videos are informative.
---

He plans to mount the TV and there will be a space between the Media Console. He talked about putting flowers? in the space between.
Next will come his 'home decorating & design' channel. :ROFLMAO: (along with his golf/ lifestyle /cruise / auto buying/ real estate / finance ...etc....channels.

Welcome to Kyle Pallo's Shabby Chic Designs ___ emphasis on and expertise in 'Shabby.'

• Haha
The DRAMA about orange glass. What could it be? Maybe something broke? I don't know? This is all too much! THE SHARDS THE SHARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUMBASS the broken glass was the same color of the glass doors on the media console YOU purchased? What could it be MY ASS. It's KYLIE FILLER to get his 25-30 minutes of crap OAR Daily DUMP.

• Angry
Reactions: 11

He said he will put flowers on it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.