Kyle Pallo #46 Not banned from Universal, just cannot be within 50 feet of Middle Schools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tv stand looks like JUNK for that price. If it was damaged (and it probably was) then yes wayfair should send a new one. The glass shards is a bullshit sob story though. He’s trying to game two of them and get money back. I spent less than $1100 for my crate and barrel TV stand. It’s nothing special but it’s decent quality compared to the particle board junk like he bought. He could’ve bought something similar for $200! It’s also way too short and ugly.

Kyle Pallo #47 Kyle’s TV stand is just like him: too short and ugly.
Why even open up the box if he knew it was broken?? He knew exactly what he was doing!

Reactions: 11
He said he will put flowers on it.
Now he's saying he's "...donating it to that our a friend." ( Yup! That's exactly what he typed. ___OMG just trying to read that made my hair hurt.) Since he doesn't have any friends, that should be interesting.

Well, from the looks of all those disgusting used tissues that pile up on the floor beside his bed 🤮 perhaps HE is his own best friend? So, that way he'll keep it, of course, for himself.

And, he'd never give it away. He'd try to sell it if possible.

Now that he's said it, however, he'll have to think of a lie to tell when it shows up in the bedroom of that tiny place.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
He plans to mount the TV and there will be a space between the Media Console. He talked about putting flowers? in the space between.
He paid $1200 to have a spot to put flowers?! 🤣 No wonder his mom puts a $500 limit on his account! What’s going to be next? $2000 coffee table to put his back scratcher?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet the coffee table ends up being higher than the TV stand so when he puts his feet on it he won’t be able to see the TV.
Who would want a tv stand that low anyway? I don't think most normal human beings want to look DOWN at their tv; thus, many choose to hang them - or at least put them on a tv stand that holds the tv at eye level!

Reactions: 5
Half a day in and ratio'd out his fat ass. SAD
15K views...pathetic __ Damn son, do better.

This Daily :poop: Dump is going down faster than a drunk Lora
on Saturday NIght. 💋

My New Furniture Arrived BUT We Have A Problem..
Cooking Football Snacks For NFL Game Day!

(*You have a big problem Squirt, but that cheap
ass do-it-yourself furniture isn't it.)

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
ratio'd4.jpg

(y)1.2K ___ (n)2.1K

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.