Kyle Pallo #46 Not banned from Universal, just cannot be within 50 feet of Middle Schools

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks so much to @tnutz who came up with the overwhelming choice for this thread title.

Quick recap:
- SSDD
- A high school acquaintance reaches out to Tattlers to let us know that douchey high schooler Kyle wasn’t a victim at all, but a predator, and seemed to get away with it.
- Kyle and Doormat (plus sis & BIL) go to Disneyland for Oogie Boogie Bash. They make it look lame. They leave right before all the media sponsored FL vloggers arrive.
- Kyle promiseds a “big announcement”. Is his shoe collection now up to 3? The suspense is killing us!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's crazy how he can put so little effort into everything he does. Keep in mind he's been more active on threads than he has on Patreon.

IMG_6260.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks so much to @tnutz who came up with the overwhelming choice for this thread title.

Quick recap:
- SSDD
- A high school acquaintance reaches out to Tattlers to let us know that douchey high schooler Kyle wasn’t a victim at all, but a predator, and seemed to get away with it.
- Kyle and Doormat (plus sis & BIL) go to Disneyland for Oogie Boogie Bash. They make it look lame. They leave right before all the media sponsored FL vloggers arrive.
- Kyle promiseds a “big announcement”. Is his shoe collection now up to 3? The suspense is killing us!
I am so honored to have come up with the name of this thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hey y’all, we’re just jeAlOuS hatters! Christ, I think he actually believes it though. Believing your own BS, oof the arrogance.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dont get it either: "Look guys, I paid for a ticket to D23 Expo" I mean, its not a flex because we know he wasn't invited media or anything...
Glad we passed on tickets because the gift looks lame compared to years past. We will be there tomorrow for some shopping but didn't think the Expo itself was worth it.

Reactions: 8
Hey y’all, we’re just jeAlOuS hatters! Christ, I think he actually believes it though. Believing your own BS, oof the arrogance.
I can see where his arrogance developed. With him AGAIN breaking the rules at Universal in California, he's never been held accountable for anything in his life. He gets away with everything, including what happened in high school. 30 years old and never faced responsibility once for his personal actions. People all make mistakes and generally learn from them (that's how you grow) but in Kyle's case he's never owned up to any of it and his clown family has always covered for him. He can't handle any criticism because he already believes he's perfect, special, and better than everyone else.

When he was blacklisted from the media events, rather than facing responsibility and learning what he can do to be better, he instead doubles down on delusion by pretending that Disney/Universal are knocking down his door to get him to attend these events but oh-so "important and busy" Kyle has to turn them all down.

It's going to continue to get worse as he gets older.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How do "WE" 🤣 start out 'oar' new thread? Well, WE get oar
first Daily :poop: Dump ratio'd offering, naturally! :p
Only 22k views in 24hrs. SAD
All aboard the Pallo train!
train-wreck-train.gif

My FIRST Visit To Universal Nintendo World Was
AMAZING! POV Of Mario Kart Bowser's Challenge!

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo

187K subscribers
(*JoJo at 1,390,000+ subscribers)

(y)1.5K ___ (n)2.8K

200w (27).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So today Dwarfy the twit is doing the TWO PARK CHALLENGE!!!!!

This is where you do something in one park, then hop to the other park and do something there. You can't do 2 things in a row in the same park.

What in cousin tarnation Betty Crocker Alabama Ms Betty White bullshit is this?

Is this the depths the Dwarf has sunk to? An absolute NO CONTENT, fucked up, no imagination, figment of a broken mind, special needs challenge?

I mean really, what kind of half witted, dim, dunderheaded, simpleton peabrain, fool would come up with this?

People.....THIS is EXPERT Disney content from an experienced vlogger.

He's a STAR!!!!!

First up, they all want coffee. Unfortunately they can't get any because that's a 'thing' and that would mean they'd have to leave the park and spend a half hour going to the other park to do a 'thing' there.

God help them.

Challenge.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"WE"?!?! I'm sorry, do you have a joint bank account now? You have to take out a loan to get those $16 paper clips? 🙃🙃

Screen Shot 2023-09-08 at 10.12.07 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-08 at 10.17.21 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So today Dwarfy the twit is doing the TWO PARK CHALLENGE!!!!!

This is where you do something in one park, then hop to the other park and do something there. You can't do 2 things in a row in the same park.

What in cousin tarnation Betty Crocker Alabama Ms Betty White bullshit is this?

Is this the depths the Dwarf has sunk to? An absolute NO CONTENT, fucked up, no imagination, figment of a broken mind, special needs challenge?

I mean really, what kind of half witted, dim, dunderheaded, simpleton peabrain, fool would come up with this?

People.....THIS is EXPERT Disney content from an experienced vlogger.

He's a STAR!!!!!

View attachment 2434764
One of the absolute dumbest ideas ever.

• Haha
D23 has always been a flex for him. 🤣

View attachment 2434582
What the duck is that supposed to mean? 🤣
[ Only D23 Gold Members can purchase tickets for Destination D23. Annual memberships start at $99.99. General admission costs $329 (plus $7 processing), while preferred admission with closer seating during panels costs $549 (plus $7 processing). ]

Good god, you pay and you go. :unsure:
Is dumbass trying to tell his drooling, dullard fans that Disney 'invited' him? Not gonna' happen ! Nope!
It's isn't special Grifty. God you little moron. Grow a brain.

idiot.gif
:LOL: He looks like a fool. He talks like a fool. He's a FOOL.🤣
---
I'm still on the cusp as to whether "I LUV DISNEY 500" is a troll or the dumbest motherfu*ker on the planet.
mickey laughing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Mensa members found a loophole that will allow them to get coffee.

Unfortunately for them, those of us that watch this stellar channel regularly, know that after coffee oar special little Dwarf is going to have to take a "NUMBER TWO."

Now, checking my rule book I believe the NUMBER TWO is going to qualify as a 'thing', and they'll have to change parks again.

This Challenge is FASCINATING. I think it's going to catch on.

Loophole.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think he has his words mixed up. That should read "Nick" not "thick".

Screen Shot 2023-09-08 at 10.17.34 AM.png

Is dumbass trying to tell his drooling, dullard fans that Disney 'invited' him? Not gonna' happen ! Nope!
It's isn't special Grifty. God you little moron. Grow a brain.
If he was invited, he would have a press or vip lanyard to go along with the gift. It would look like this. (we turned down this year)
IMG_6262.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.