Kyle Pallo #45 He doesn't drink anymore... or any less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So my PayLo interactions now gives me this on Tattle Life
1693447581392.png

215 pounds MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Today’s artwork only has 14k views at 12 hours lmfao 🤣 views are consistently going down. I can’t wait for views to be less than 10k the first 24hrs 🤣 any guesses on how many patreons leave this month?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If the guy can back up his promise, that hive of lying white trash Pallos, let by that Mendacious Midget and Trashy Troll Farida, is going to screech and howl like a gaggle, a pack of scaled cur dogs. 😂

That cowardly lying little Puke and MAGAt' will run to his 'faithful' online stans with protestations of innocence that will make Joan of Arc and Jesus of Nazareth look like amateurs.😂 He'll be terrified his whole charade, that disgusting shallow dog&pony act and tit show grift will all be exposed. Be great for him, huh, because he loves to 'expose' himself..... just like he said in yesterday's vid.
Oh...getting good. I've rarely wished anything bad on someone, but in Pallo's case, he earns it daily. He's human garbage.
View attachment 2415655
Talk about exposing himself. We learn in today’s video he still has student loans. Just like he thought the dirt from his high school days was swept under the rug, his loans are resurfacing (since the Covid-19 loan reprieve is set to expire with loan repayments resuming in October).

Guess no new barstools for a while!
773B1354-EF8F-4E53-BD4A-4D93665E77BA.jpeg
3B3A4BA7-BF58-4C21-9B20-6F3EBC9A1E75.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I was reported and “X” identified me as a possible robot so my message never sent. I’ve sent it again after doing the easiest captcha to apparently prove I’m human. Thanks, Elon 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Talk about exposing himself. We learn in today’s video he still has student loans. Just like he thought the dirt from his high school days was swept under the rug, his loans are resurfacing (since the Covid-19 loan reprieve is set to expire with loan repayments resuming in October).

View attachment 2415669View attachment 2415670
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That 4K is going to kill our kid. It is not forgiving. Oh please just look away - hideous just hideous for a 29 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Remarkable isn't it that a very successful online vlogger pulling in $300K per year has student loans?
(+ drives a 14yr old car, is subsidized by his parents, leeches off his girl friend, whines about buying a plate of $6 food, runs around a park daily like a chicken with its head cut off, has a $500 debit card controlled by his mother (who still buys his shoes for him)....and on and on and on. )
___ Oh wait....can't go on...
spit-laugh.gif

He lies so often, so relentlessly, he can't begin to keep them straight and every time the truth slips out, a dozen lies are revealed.

He's 'getting by' and only because of leeching off his family and girl friend and he supplements that with what's left of his take from YouTube.
All that's left now is a thin veneer of bravado, lies and deceit aided by that bizarroworld family who fear, above all things, that the manic and ill tempered lying depraved creep will fail utterly and be right back on their doorstep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2415669View attachment 2415670
Just on a medical note - those Moles (they don't look like freckles as they have 3d dimensions) should be looked into KYLE. I know you read here and you don't seem to wear sunblock and well are out in the Florida Sun A LOT ( and yes it's two words just like Low Key not LoKi).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just on a medical note - those Moles (they don't look like freckles as they have 3d dimensions) should be looked into KYLE. I know you read here and you don't seem to wear sunblock and well are out in the Florida Sun A LOT ( and yes it's two words just like Low Key not LoKi).
We’ve been telling him about Augustus for months!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We’ve been telling him about Augustus for months!
Since he wears short sleaves (Just dry, Smart Dry, Smelling in a Shirt, whatever) and short pants (lulu limes or something) his ASS is on FIRE for UV Exposure and well, he is going to be a Dermatologist's dream but he probably won't be able to pay. Paying b tough. Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since he wears short sleaves (Just dry, Smart Dry, Smelling in a Shirt, whatever) and short pants (lulu limes or something) his ASS is on FIRE for UV Exposure and well, he is going to be a Dermatologist's dream but he probably won't be able to pay. Paying b tough.
Nah! He’s got some 🔥 coverage. Recall his Humira injections are only $1. (Cheaper than a $2 Disney potsticker).

• Haha
Nah! He’s got some 🔥 coverage. Recall his Humira injections are only $1. (Cheaper than a $2 Disney potsticker).
He seriously needs to get that tit on his face checked out. 4K not pretty and all - this is serious tit that he Should CHECK OUT. Maybe Susan, Farida and Casey can get him some help. Those things on his face don't look good (for lack of a better word, well maybe cancer).

Reactions: 3
If the guy can back up his promise, that hive of lying white trash Pallos, let by that Mendacious Midget and Trashy Troll Farida, is going to screech and howl like a gaggle, a pack of scaled cur dogs. 😂

That cowardly lying little Puke and MAGAt' will run to his 'faithful' online stans with protestations of innocence that will make Joan of Arc and Jesus of Nazareth look like amateurs.😂 He'll be terrified his whole charade, that disgusting shallow dog&pony act and tit show grift will all be exposed. Be great for him, huh, because he loves to 'expose' himself..... just like he said in yesterday's vid.
Oh...getting good. I've rarely wished anything bad on someone, but in Pallo's case, he earns it daily. He's human garbage.
View attachment 2415655
As with all his other controversies (COVID isolation lie, hurricane "coverage," knowingly going to waterparks with norovirus, breaking theme park rules, etc.), he'll portray himself as the victim rather than take accountability and his most loyal stans will come to his defense. I don't wish bad on anyone either, but if 'Frank' is telling the truth, then all I can say is...

001616.png

His 'I love exposing myself' routine might come to really bite him in the ass.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
As with all his other controversies (COVID lie, hurricane "coverage," spreading norovirus, breaking theme park rules, etc.), he'll portray himself as the victim and his most loyal stans will come to his defense. I don't wish bad on anyone either, but if 'Frank' is telling the truth, then all I can say is...

View attachment 2415677
Kyle b little and needing our sympathy and MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
It's just about 8 pm in Los Anaheim - do you have the supplies?
1693450611990.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
We've been out of town overnight, and when I first saw that "Frank" post, I was suspicious that it was part of that idiotic Clown Family trying to troll the hatters and meanies. But, seems not.
It would be interesting to find out. I'm actually a bit surprised that none of his contemporaries in Hooterville, WI haven't 'noticed' him, passed the word where he is and what he's doing, and anything of note would surely get posted and certainly end up here.

He has often hinted that high school "...wasn't a good time for me." "....high school memories aren't very good." "...lot of hate in school."
Let's see....how to respond: 😂
View attachment 2415493View attachment 2415501
Last month, when he hade his Bachelor-style 'hometown date' with Casey. He saw a girl that he went to high school with walking behind him and immediately got super nervous, put his head down, and positioned himself in front of Casey. I thought it was odd at the time. Why not go say hi? Instead he got nervous and tried to hide.

001617.png

Afterward, he went on about the 'bad memories' from high school...

001618.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The HoJo - not some sort of Luuuggsurrreee Experience - not a Coral Level Experience, not a Club level Experience - it looks fine as a 3* probably 2* and that is okay. It looks clean and Super Convenient to Disney. I Sayed at the Westin across from California Adventure last year and it was OVER THE TOP.

Reactions: 5
Kyle b little and needing our sympathy and MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
It's just about 8 pm in Los Anaheim - do you have the supplies?

If "Frank" does have the goods on Pallo (And again, I'm waiting on the goods before I make any leaps 😂 ) you can only imagine Pallo's reaction when he sees all this on Tattle and at his X page. He'll be sweating like the proverbial 'Hora' in church.' 🤭 Hope he didn't wear gray.
sweat-haha.gif

Casey Discount is going to have a hellova' hard time keeping him away from the booze and that Clown Posse, especailly Farida d' Freak better get ready for howls and cries on the phone.
It's going to be such fun if, and I stress IF, Frank has a great story to tell.
BigheartedPlaintiveGrayreefshark-max-1mb.gif

---
Last month, when he hade his Bachelor-style 'hometown date' with Casey. He saw a girl that he went to high school with walking behind him and immediately got super nervous, put his head down, and positioned himself in front of Casey. I thought it was odd at the time. Why not go say hi? Instead he got nervous and tried to hide.

View attachment 2415693

Afterward, he went on about the 'bad memories' from high school...

View attachment 2415698
To quote the Alice when she landed in Wonderland....

"Would you look at this. It's just getting....
alice-in-wonderland-alice.gif
:unsure::cool::LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Until we get further information from Frank, I am entering my submission for the next thread title.

Kyle Pallo #46: The Casey Durliat Story: An Exposé of How My Boyfriend Married My Sister's Husband....And I Planned Their Wedding.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.