Kyle Pallo #45 He doesn't drink anymore... or any less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing Petite Pallo with the other normal team members is like seeing a Miniature Pinscher next to a Normal Doberman.

They look the same .....but........ πŸ˜‚
pinscher.jpg
pallofootball99.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really hope that's is infact a baby Turtle, there's a huge problem with morons "rescuing" turtles that have become confused and are moving away from water/sea) only for them to be baby tortoises, the major problem with that is that tortoises cannot swim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
My issue with Kyle is once he gets outside the Disney bubble everything is blows his mind πŸ˜‚ like dude go outside more Orlando/Florida has a lot to offer acts like small coffee shops and small businesses only exist in Wisconsin πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
Hmmmmmm?
Well, looks like "Frank" is pissed at poor lil' Kyle's baiting for sympathy by pretending HE was some sort of 'victim' in high school. I don't wonder because Pallo has on many occasions made it look like HE was some sort of poor little guy who got the raw end of the high school deal and nothing was, he leaves the impression, HIS fault. Hmmmmm!
And his fans: "Oh poor Kyle" "So sorry for YOU." "My heart breaks for you." ___ Appears that may have all been a lie. Hard to believe hun? πŸ˜‚

If this isn't some weird troll, this certainly could be___
very.jpg
:unsure::whistle:
(*I think all he'd have to do is "Follow" Cookie or vice versa in order to avoid paying?
Hell, things change at that damned X place so crazily, so who knows? 😡)

JUST NOW:

frank.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hmmmmmm?
Well, "Frank" is pissed at poor lil' Kyle's baiting for sympathy by pretending HE was some sort of 'victim' in high school.

If this isn't some weird troll, this certainly could be___View attachment 2415595 :unsure::whistle:
(*I think all he'd have to do is "Follow" Cookie or vice versa in order to avoid paying?
Hell, things change at that damned X place so crazily, so who knows? 😡)

JUST NOW:

View attachment 2415590
Unfortunately I think Frank needs to follow them before they can DM.

Reactions: 7
Unfortunately I think Frank needs to follow them before they can DM.
Yup! I suggested that, and that's the way it used to be. So it should be easy peasy for him to give her the info.
Follow her, give the low down, and then unfollow if he wants.

Again, I deal so little with X now and Musk has so butchered that place, I'm out of it over there.

I really hope that's is infact a baby Turtle, there's a huge problem with morons "rescuing" turtles that have become confused and are moving away from water/sea) only for them to be baby tortoises, the major problem with that is that tortoises cannot swim.
It looked like a baby snapping turtle

Reactions: 3
Yup! I suggested that, and that's the way it used to be. So it should be easy peasy for him to give her the info.

Again, I deal so little with X now and Musk has so butchered that place, I'm out of it over there.
Exactly! Hopefully he follows someone so he can give the details. Kile will be even more disgusting to me if this ends up being true.

Reactions: 7
Uh oh ! Uh oh!

As soon as 'Frank' offered to DM another poster and give his info, another Pallo-asskisser / troll / Pallo Family or Kyle sock puppet (OR, why not all of em' Katie πŸ˜‚ ) pops right up to try to dissuade the info from being revealed or believed.

To troll or not to troll? That is the question! πŸ˜‚
Whatever the outcome, it's a fun aside:
popcorn n.gif
πŸ˜‚
interesting.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

I just got a message through to him. Now we wait.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Uh oh ! Uh oh!

As soon as 'Frank' offered to DM another poster and give his info, another Pallo-asskisser / troll / Pallo Family or Kyle sock puppet (OR, why not all of em' Katie πŸ˜‚ ) pops right up to try to dissuade the info from being revealed or believed.

To troll or not to troll? That is the question! πŸ˜‚
Whatever the outcome, it's a fun aside: View attachment 2415640πŸ˜‚
View attachment 2415639
I think Katie is a legitimate tattler. How credible do you think frank is? Hope there is some evidence to support his claims πŸ€” has anyone received any messages from frank?

I just got a message through to him. Now we wait.
If the guy can back up his promise, that hive of lying white trash Pallos, let by that Mendacious Midget and Trashy Troll Farida, is going to screech and howl like a gaggle, a pack of scaled cur dogs. πŸ˜‚

That cowardly lying little Puke and MAGAt' will run to his 'faithful' online stans with protestations of innocence that will make Joan of Arc and Jesus of Nazareth look like amateurs.πŸ˜‚ He'll be terrified his whole charade, that disgusting shallow dog&pony act and tit show grift will all be exposed. Be great for him, huh, because he loves to 'expose' himself..... just like he said in yesterday's vid.
Oh...getting good. I've rarely wished anything bad on someone, but in Pallo's case, he earns it daily. He's human garbage.
1 (500) - 1 (78).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Katie is a legitimate tattler. How credible do you think frank is? Hope there is some evidence to support his claims πŸ€” has anyone received any messages from frank?
That's the question. I only just noticed 'Frank' yesterday. And, proverbially, the proof is in the pudding.
I ALWAYS approach thise sorts of 'bombshells' with a large dose of healthy skepticism.
Let's expect the worst ______and hope...IT'S TRUE!
200w (27).gif

mag.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If the guy can back up his promise, that hive of lying white trash Pallos, let by that Mendacious Midget and Trashy Troll Farida, is going to screech and howl like a gaggle, a pack of scaled cur dogs. πŸ˜‚

That cowardly lying little Puke and MAGAt' will run to his 'faithful' online stans with protestations of innocence that will make Joan of Arc and Jesus of Nazareth look like amateurs.πŸ˜‚ He'll be terrified his whole charade, that disgusting shallow dog&pony act and tit show grift will all be exposed. Be great for him, huh, because he loves to 'expose' himself..... just like he said in yesterday's vid.
Oh...getting good. I've rarely wished anything bad on someone, but in Pallo's case, he earns it daily. He's human garbage.
View attachment 2415655
He is the Gift to Tattle Life that just keeps giving, and well giving, and there is the giving, and well it does not seem to stop giving and then there is a HELL OF A LOT OF GIVING! Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.