Kyle Pallo #45 He doesn't drink anymore... or any less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s too predictable 😴 of course views will spike but I also predict if Taylor does visit, Casey breaks up with humanzee shortly after her visit concludes.
---

Yup it’s a double edged sword
1: views and money
2: lose Casey
Humanzee won’t care if Casey leaves because sorry ass hora will be right there willing to assume the position of servant.
Kyle needs a Hail Mary at this point he should consider a cruise with just with Taylor, lora and lots of Long Islands

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dev is there with media access too. Lol. I give Jojo a little credit for at least sticking around and going to HHN opening night without the media again.

Reactions: 11
It's been obvious for a long time Disney had removed him from their media invitation lists and the fact he fled CA as all the other vloggers were arriving for an invitation only media event for HHN at Universal pretty much confirms his fat ass has been removed from their list as well.

So tomorrow we'll hear the Bigly Nooz'....which will be a hellova' nothingburger, a diversion from his humiliating skeedaddle' from CA. 🤣

Hell, at this rate he'll be lucky to get a notice of an apartment association meeting for residents at the complex where he's squatting
in the family vaca rental.

min.gif
How embarrassing for him. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kyle left California just in time as a lot of Florida vloggers came to CA for a media event at HHN 😂
He also left the day before the Tiana’s Palace media event, which other vloggers went to.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He also left the day before the Tiana’s Palace media event, which other vloggers went to.
Don't worry, Kile assured us that he has to turn down so many invites because he's traveling and not in Florida.

001800.png

001799.png

001798.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's a PIG and a Hasbin.
Funny that he claimed he had no idea when he’d be returning from California. So his choice of departure was intentional. There is no way at all he was not aware of the events. He went to California for a nonexistent media event, but ran from California because of 2 legitimate media events. It doesn’t get any more pathetic than that. (Now that I said that, he will prove me wrong within a week. LOL)
---
Don't worry, Kile assured us that he has to turn down so many invites because he's traveling and not in Florida.

View attachment 2433689
View attachment 2433690
View attachment 2433691
Win none. Lose all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Vampires can’t be in the sunlight Superman can’t be around kryptonite and now Kyle pallo can’t be in town while media events are going on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That is sooo' funny!
laugh-slam.gif
___After all this time, you'd think the idiot could be more original. It's the same old warmed over slop he always posts when the truth is getting to him.
crying.jpg
"WE pay no attention..." "They hate US because ..."
"WE" / "US" __ are those
references to the team?🤣

A 'royal' WE and US for the King of Ratios?

He's obviously shaken badly. Casey will have to provide comfort, " There, there my little Call of Duty soldier. Casey will make it better. I'll go microwave you a potato. Howz' that? __ What? (screams). " :D

Now it's time to call and witch and moan and cry to Farlexa so she can run to his defense, a bottle of Jack in hand, and begin a round robin drunken hissyfit of poutrage at the Tiny twit's X-Twatter page. (*An act which has and will continue to create more and more critics who feel they've been slighted and used as marks by that whole grifting white trash bunch of loathsome creeps.)
"I'll have all the threads taken down. Vile scum! (hic hic) HATTERS' .... I WON'T STOP! YOU HEAR ME?!"
pig-licking.gif
(hic) 🥃🍸🍾🥃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.