Kyle Pallo #45 He doesn't drink anymore... or any less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, Kyle really outdid himself in this last vlog! It was so disorganized that I can’t even organize a coherent criticism. I mean… was it… were they…. oh forget it! I’m out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to laugh at all of these "big meetings" he says he has for his podunk grift operation. There's nothing to meet about. He has no direction or plan for his channel. And who exactly would he "meet" with?

Do you think he actually has a meeting with his "team"? (Clown Dad, Sister-Wife & BankerMom)

Or does he just completely make it up in his head as one of his delusions?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Could you imagine this muppet in an actual meeting? He’d be making his stupid faces the entire time anyone else was talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to laugh at all of these "big meetings" he says he has for his podunk grift operation. There's nothing to meet about.
“Kylie, big meeting tomorrow. I’ll have 1 cream, 1 sugar. Pick up a dozen assorted and clean the bathrooms.”

That’s the only boy big meeting the Dwarf is getting prepared for.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could you imagine this muppet in an actual meeting? He’d be making his stupid faces the entire time anyone else was talking.
Wearing black shorts, a SuperDry t-shirt free Iberostar polo and the backward baseball cap. Condition of sneakers TBD.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just wondering, hmmm? When was that " Big announcement " ( promised just before he piled up to go to Hooterville and on the Mouseland Ground Zero in Anaheim) supposed to be announced to the world 🤣?
Now that he's back at that damned tiny family 1 bedroom apartment, I guess that Bigly Nooz' is up next huh?
Movin' up?

I still can't believe they won't upgrade to at least a 2 bedroom unit. My god that little shotgun place couldn't have been more than 900' / 1K feet at most and probably smaller. Can you imagine that Clown Pack from WI piling in there? Jeeez'__ a circus complete with clowns.
Pallo's going to do whatever he can to get them to stay somewhere else.

Well, guess ol' JerClownDADx3 could sleep under the bed. (He seems happy there, although the shock to someone who didn't know he was under there could induce a coronary.)
CLOWNJER.jpg
:eek:🤡 Everybody loves a clown!

Farlexa and Kyle will be sleeping together, of course, goes without saying. Their 'special times' together.
lkj.jpg

But his mind will be elsewhere.:love:
P&D1.jpg
nick at my feet.jpg

Well that does just leave MOM, who probably more than anyone made this lugg-shuureee' possible.
There's the couch?
Or poor ol' thing could just hang upside down in the corner of any room on a simple crossbar: 🦇
7O.gif
090.jpg

To quote another bigly bullshitter: "Will be wild!"🍿🍿🍿
---
“Kylie, big meeting tomorrow. I’ll have 1 cream, 1 sugar. Pick up a dozen assorted and clean the bathrooms.”

That’s the only boy big meeting the Dwarf is getting prepared for.
OHHHHHH! Hadn't seen that announcement. YUP! I have a strong feeling he's talked em' into a larger unit. He will 'announce' that HE has gotten a larger 2 br apt so THEY could all stay with HIM in HIS luurrg-shureee' diggs. 🤣 "It's all about family."
NOW it all makes sense.

If that isn't it, it will be related.
Farlexa moving down? (Hmmm.... she's settled into her place in Hooterville. Unlikely, but she is more devoted to him than most husband & wife couples I know.)
Parents moving down? (Unlikely with the old folk left behind in WI. )
Clickbait.... oh, of course. "Stay tuned for more excitement."

You can be sure of one thing. It will be some move by them to look after HIM, because that is one imbecilic, infantile, ranting narcissist who will, in one way or another, ALWAYS have to have someone "look after" him or he will fail quickly and spectacularly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just wondering, hmmm? When was that " Big announcement " ( promised just before he piled up to go to Hooterville and on the Mouseland Ground Zero in Anaheim) supposed to be announced to the world 🤣?
Now that he's back at that damned tiny family 1 bedroom apartment, I guess that Bigly Nooz' is up next huh?
Movin' up?

I still can't believe they won't upgrade to at least a 2 bedroom unit. My god that little shotgun place couldn't have been more than 900' / 1K feet at most and probably smaller. Can you imagine that Clown Pack from WI piling in there? Jeeez'__ a circus complete with clowns.
Pallo's going to do whatever he can to get them to stay somewhere else.

Well, guess ol' JerClownDADx3 could sleep under the bed. (He seems happy there, although the shock to someone who didn't know he was under there could induce a coronary.)
View attachment 2433562 :eek:🤡 Everybody loves a clown!

Farlexa and Kyle will be sleeping together, of course, goes without saying. Their 'special times' together. View attachment 2433610

But his mind will be elsewhere.:love: View attachment 2433584View attachment 2433572

Well that does just leave MOM, who probably more than anyone made this lugg-shuureee' possible.
There's the couch?
Or poor ol' thing could just hang upside down in the corner of any room on a simple crossbar: 🦇
View attachment 2433579View attachment 2433588

To quote another bigly bullshitter: "Will be wild!"🍿🍿🍿
---

OHHHHHH! Hadn't seen that announcement. YUP! I have a strong feeling he's talked em' into a larger unit. He will 'announce' that HE has gotten a larger 2 br apt so THEY could all stay with HIM in HIS luurrg-shureee' diggs. 🤣 "It's all about family."
NOW it all makes sense.

If that isn't it, it will be related.
Farlexa moving down? (Hmmm.... she's settled into her place in Hooterville. Unlikely, but she is more devoted to him than most husband & wife couples I know.)
Parents moving down? (Unlikely with the old folk left behind in WI. )
Clickbait.... oh, of course. "Stay tuned for more excitement."

You can be sure of one thing. It will be some move by them to look after HIM, because that is one imbecilic, infantile, ranting narcissist who will, in one way or another, ALWAYS have to have someone "look after" him or he will fail quickly and spectacularly.
The only thing cirrhosis has left up his little grifter sleeve to stir up views is to gaslight Taylor into visiting Orlando 🤔

Reactions: 4
The only thing cirrhosis has left up his little grifter sleeve to stir up views is to gaslight Taylor into visiting Orlando 🤔
I do think I remember Taylor posting on IG a few months ago that she was planning to come in October. Hmm… this could be an interesting study of “ratings” 🧐😄🤣

I do think I remember Taylor posting on IG a few months ago that she was planning to come in October. Hmm… this could be an interesting study of “ratings” 🧐😄🤣
Casey would probably freak out and tell him he's not allowed to see her.

Seriously. She’s a threat 🤣 those tears he cried when she went back home showed a thousand times more emotion than he’s ever showed for Casey.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He’s too predictable 😴 of course views will spike but I also predict if Taylor does visit, Casey breaks up with humanzee shortly after her visit concludes.
---
Yup it’s a double edged sword
1: views and money
2: lose Casey
Humanzee won’t care if Casey leaves because sorry ass hora will be right there willing to assume the position of servant.

Last edited:
  • Haha
He’s too predictable 😴 of course views will spike but I also predict if Taylor does visit, Casey breaks up with humanzee shortly after her visit concludes.
---

Yup it’s a double edged sword
1: views and money
2: lose Casey
Humanzee won’t care if Casey leaves because sorry ass hora will be right there willing to assume the position of servant.
I wouid love to see quiet sweet Casey channel Emily and give Kyle a firm “talking-to” in the middle of Epcot before she leaves him 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.