Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Look you get when you need 30 minutes of crap to fill a video and you are unprepared

Reactions: 18
Can y’all support the grift “money wise”

Reactions: 3
So Kile messed his pepper up by making the mouth too wide and it fell apart. Casey points this out and instantly Kile points out that the top was also ripped and that’s what caused it to fall apart. Even the smallest amount of criticism is too much for this guy, and of course Casey went with his theory right away and dropped the wide mouth topic. Maybe it’s a good call though, she wouldn’t want any holes in the walls before her sister and BIL show up!

Reactions: 16
WHY does she need to buy organic? $3.09. Is that EACH or per lb? That is ridiculous as I know my local S&S is like 99 cents. She said they need 4 so is that like $12 in peppers? :O

---
Kile...unfortunately, and you should have said...unfortunately this is the smallest size they have. SMH

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wish she would stop talking to him like a preschool teacher. Honestly they don't even talk to kids like that. That high pitched sound is more for infants. SMH

And O.M.G. he says he doesn't like Grapefruit. WTF would you pick THAT recipe then. She doesn't like it nor do you. I just can't.

Reactions: 15
Casey says "I don't really like grapefruit."

I couldn't make out what the Humonculus said next but I think it was "Shut up Casey, you're just a bit player in this grifting shit show"

Reactions: 12
I wish she would stop talking to him like a preschool teacher. Honestly they don't even talk to kids like that. That high pitched sound is more for infants. SMH
It's so cringe. Also the way that she praises him and rubs his back like a toddler all the time. In today's dump Kile wipes down the handle on the cart and Casey says "I'm sooooo proud of you!"

Reactions: 14
Come on over guests, no table and chairs to eat dinner but we can just stand here and eat. Playing house, playing house.

For a split second at 1:48 I thought I heard a piano key begin to play in the background and almost lost my shit if he was going to play sad music. Reminded me of that sad Sarah McLachlan pet adoption commercial in the 90’s we all had to sit through because we didn’t have fancy iPhones or YouTube yet I’m a cat lover so I won’t link that specific song but Kyle could have played this song in the background for extra money
The viewer hears sad music kyle hears

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If Kile wasn't so lazy he could definitely up his grift game.

Reactions: 6
Just the fact that he put the camera on the floor to record himself showing how much in pain he is by putting his hands on his face says everything I need to know about this.
Just like he did yesterday… he brings his camera to set it on his car to film him walking up holding that big box. He’s such a loser

Those bills are coming due. Perfect time for him to go on a 6 day vacation to Disneyland.

Reactions: 19
We knew the medical issues were coming. I remember when I had 9 surgeries in 2 years to fix stomach issues. I got to know a lot of hospital staff in that time period. And mostly all would say they liked having me as a patient. That they knew how much pain I was in. But would always joke and smile around them. They liked I focused on the positive not the negative. Your bitching isn’t making things better. Grow up.

Those bills are coming due. Perfect time for him to go on a 6 day vacation to Disneyland.
Luuuuggsuuurreee stay at the HoJo. Can't wait for the videos with the unmade bed, underwear on the floor, toilet paper on the floor. It's gonna be great. Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Why do they need to go shopping every time they plan to cook? Is the fridge completely empty? Do they throw out all their spices after using it once? How can they spend $86 on ONE meal to feed just 4 people? And it’s stuffed freaking peppers! I spent a little over $100 when I hosted a brunch for 18 people. It’s called shopping sales and planning out your dishes based on what you already have in your fridge and pantry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.