Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmaoooo wow! Well I saw 3 comments. Someone pointed out that they should call places before they go to make sure they’re open and she responded “where would the fun be in that.” Someone else said “table manners!” and she replied, “No” and someone else commented about him being worried about the creamer in his coffee when he ate all that cheese and she replied something about her being lactose intolerant. 😂
Yeah, Lydia Lavinowitz added on to a LOT of comments on yesterday's vlog, and almost all were roasty and wacky good fun. They're all deleted now, dammit!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah, Lydia Lavinowitz added on to a LOT of comments on yesterday's vlog, and almost all were roasty and wacky good fun. They're all deleted now, dammit!
Yep! That’s when I first noticed her because I tend to read the comments just to see what people are saying about his videos. I screenshot a couple from yesterday’s video and unfortunately you can’t see her replies to people, but you can see their replies to her.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Well folks, this concludes OAR time here in Wisconsin.
1693421254005.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Kyle Pallo#45: So successful at 30 he drives a 14 year old car, has Mom’s $500 debit card, and still has student loans.

*Had to get in my offering before Mrs Chet returns.😂

Loving this thread.👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep! That’s when I first noticed her because I tend to read the comments just to see what people are saying about his videos. I screenshot a couple from yesterday’s video and unfortunately you can’t see her replies to people, but you can see their replies to her.
I have to agree since I live in the area…
Anaheim is NOT L.A. it’s like calling Fort Worth part of Dallas. The Angels name changes over the years fucked that all up and now the Costa Mesa based Chargers. So… I get it. And it doesn’t bother me that much but OC is totally different world just as San Diego is basically another state.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
ChatGPT review of today's Kile Pile :poop:

---

Kyle, my friend, you took us on an enthralling journey to... nowhere. We've got the thrilling beginning of "we're headed to Toast" and then we're abruptly informed that "Target actually and think now has Halloween decorations." Truly, a revelation that will shake the foundation of existence. I'm still trying to figure out what Alexa's kindness level has to do with anything, and why anyone should care about your packing plans.

But let's not forget the incredible tour of Cedarburg, Wisconsin – the town with five intersections, which, to be honest, could be more intersections than substance in this video. We've got "corn and trees," which, last time I checked, is a pretty accurate description of a lot of places. I'm just surprised you didn't mention the sky being blue or water being wet.

But let's not skip over the groundbreaking revelation that there are small trinkets in a store. Wait, did you just blow my mind? Trinkets? In a store? Stop it, my brain can't handle the shock!

And finally, the pièce de résistance: the announcement of the next Pallo family vacation. Ladies and gentlemen, hold onto your hats because they're going to... Disneyland. Yes, the most unexpected destination in the history of vacation planning.

Overall, Kyle, I must say your video is a masterclass in saying a lot without actually saying anything. I'm not sure whether to laugh, cry, or question the meaning of life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He makes big production about the turtle in today’s vlog. Kyle we still remember you did zero for the shivering baby bunny in your stomp in the puddle wearing goggle hurricane vlog at Pop Century.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
He makes big production about the turtle in today’s vlog. Kyle we still remember you did zero for the shivering baby bunny in your stomp in the puddle wearing goggle hurricane vlog at Pop Century.
That was a lot of self-congratulations for that turtle rescue:

"Look at ME! Saving a turtle's life!"
"That was a good thing we did!"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.