Kyle Pallo #43 My girlfriend cooks for my girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is a Kylie thread, but his old roomie Jojo decided it's okay to show blackface in his latest video.
1000020383.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Interesting how much self control kylie exhibited on the attractions. Maybe kylie and Jeff were holding hands in the back seat on Remy’s?

Side note, even I was uncomfortable when kylie had his hands on Jake. He wouldn’t stop touching the kid!!

BTW Kylie. Jeff was not up since 1am. He went to bed AT 1am! Ob-vussly there is a difference!

Holy crap! Just watched kylie cover his mouth with his hand as he chewed in Jeff’s presence! That tells me kylie has a crush! He IS chewing gum! He always saves that for Casey, when he thinks he is going to give ger a peck on the cheek.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I will say that Kylie seemed to have more chemistry with Jeff than he does with Casey. He also seems a lot happier around Jeff.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Kyle today once again can't shut up (talking) on the rides and screams WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Let's GOOOOOOOOOO. He's so annoying.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Sorry Tattlers for not including Debra Smothers, Kevin and Brianne Durliat and others as choices for the probably nonexistent party.

I tried to edit to include, but could not. The poll is available only on the first post of a new thread. It's a nifty feature but did require a bit of forethought. Here I am trying to sneak in bits of Tattle at work so not fully able to concentrate on it. But I can see this thread having lots of fun with the polling feature!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I will say that Kylie seemed to have more chemistry with Jeff than he does with Casey. He also seems a lot happier around Jeff.
I imagine that It is incredibly easy to have chemistry with someone who seemingly has the means to pay for any and everything you want.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
After watching Kyle shove the slider in his mouth while Sugar Daddy Jeff takes normal bites. Kyle states their snack cost 16 dollars. DOES THAT MEAN HE ACTUALLY PAID FOR It?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I imagine that It is incredibly easy to have chemistry with someone who seemingly has the means to pay for any and everything you want.
That he's a con and a taker is apparent. But it's so much more than being the obvious parasite he is.

More and more I do think he shows not only the absolute traits of a malignant narcissist (and certainly infantilism), but also, I do believe, true sociopathy, a full inablity to deal for long appropriately with social norms. A sickly runt as a child, his antisocial behavior was almost certainly developed and shaped very early on. Probably the brunt of teasing and jokes in high school, he grew more and more into himself and to online fantasy.

Whether by nature or nurture, or probably both, he now lacks empathy for anyone; his behavior is often out of control and impulsive to his own detriment; he tries to control those around him and manipulate them to his advantage; he doesn't learn from mistakes; he lies relentlessly for his own personal aggrandizement and shamelessly grifts for material gain; he's shown a tendency toward physical violence in a past relationship with a girl.

A textbook sociopath. ___ And his family has, rather than dealt with that as he grew up and out of their control, enabled it and continues to this day to make it worse.
---
Yup! NONE of those people are 'friends.' They are pathetic and deluded stans, useful to him (well the two with some money and benefits he can grift are) but in no way "friends." ___ They're useful fools and what they get in return I don't even want to envision. (I had a late dinner.):sick:🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Speaking of "we talk daily" buddy Jeff, has anyone seen Eli around?
View attachment 2386867
Nope - that was "one and done." There must be a "Rent-A-Friend" franchise which Pallo patronizes whenever he needs a pal for his vlog. Although, where were his good buds Eli and Jeff when he needed help to move??? What a dumb-ass liar!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.