Kyle Pallo #42 So Booty Butthurt at the Hatters, It Bleeds When He Wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YouTube suggested this older Kyle video to me I guess because I have been hate watching him lately so it thought I wanted to see more of him. All I have to say is that it’s hard to believe Kyle was even more annoying than he is today. It makes me wonder even more why his family is so supportive of him. If I had a family member like this, I wouldn’t want ANYTHING to do with them!!!

I have a non vlogging family member that became a d-bag and treated my mother terribly at a tough time in her life, and was written off then and there and only resurfaced indirectly after her passing to reveal himself to at least be as bad.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
In retrospect, the ankle thing should have been my first clue. I’m a doctor, I also have an autoimmune condition. I tried to tell him that if he was having new pain, he needed to get to the rheumatologist to get it checked out. He did respond, but completely blew me off.
I remember this. I thought it was you but my memory is hazy. He milked that ankylosing spondylitis sore ankle angle for sympathy for months.

YouTube suggested this older Kyle video to me I guess because I have been hate watching him lately so it thought I wanted to see more of him. All I have to say is that it’s hard to believe Kyle was even more annoying than he is today. It makes me wonder even more why his family is so supportive of him. If I had a family member like this, I wouldn’t want ANYTHING to do with them!!!

The sands of time have not been kind to PayLow

Reactions: 5
Does anyone think that Kyles costume looks like one that would be worn by someone who spent all his money on a couch, not thinking about any other necessary purchases.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I only saw a couple minutes of this. So it wasn't that old, because the Hatbox Ghost was in it. Yikes! Some people are actually in love with themselves. I think Kyle looks in the mirror and says "I'd so f*ck me!" Sorry, Casey.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@NanTeaDrew Bravo! Bravo! Very well said. And very true. You're very articulate. I've always thought all of Kyle's Tatters are intelligent. Poor little boy would be hard put to keep up in here.

Reactions: 11
This might be true, he's possibly too lazy to bother.
But it's documented fact on the previous forty threads that his sister and father do on his behalf.
Ans as such he needs to be reminded that ALL of his mods’ actions represent him. He cannot hide behind that excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So, I watched a bit of PMM's MNSSHP vlog and noticed he ran into Tim Tracker, ATW, Kristen and that gang...maybe some others I didn't see. Do you guys think the other Disney vloggers avoid Kyle?
I noticed that when we were watching too. Seemed like Kyle would grab a snack then go find a secluded table to sit at. Seemed like he was avoiding running into other vloggers

Kyle b poor
I don't really get Kyle's "logic" if you can call it that. He tries to pretend he's making a ton of money yet all he wants to do is get free things and grift money from the stans. It makes no sense - wouldn't it be better for Kyle to admit he is completely broke then his little stans would be throwing more money at him?? No one who can afford a $750,000 house thinks 50 bucks is a lot of money. We all know he's broke as a joke so why doesn't he just put an Amazon wish list up for all the things he needs for his apartment. I just think he would get more free stuff if he admitted he has nothing and he can't even pay his rent. But he pretends to be a big shot while his family and girlfriend pay his way it's just really sick.

Reactions: 10
I don't really get Kyle's "logic" if you can call it that. He tries to pretend he's making a ton of money yet all he wants to do is get free things and grift money from the stans. It makes no sense - wouldn't it be better for Kyle to admit he is completely broke then his little stans would be throwing more money at him?? No one who can afford a $750,000 house thinks 50 bucks is a lot of money. We all know he's broke as a joke so why doesn't he just put an Amazon wish list up for all the things he needs for his apartment. I just think he would get more free stuff if he admitted he has nothing and he can't even pay his rent. But he pretends to be a big shot while his family and girlfriend pay his way it's just really sick.
He probably would but his ego won't allow him to admit he's broke.

Reactions: 10
I remember this. I thought it was you but my memory is hazy. He milked that ankylosing spondylitis sore ankle angle for sympathy for months.
Even after COVIDgate, I don’t like thinking anyone is irredeemably awful (Pete Werner has certainly tested that theory). I wrote him a surprisingly heartfelt thing about how I didn’t want to think he was a bad guy, and I’m pretty sure that ended up with me shadowbanned.

Most of these guys are users, and yet, the Trackers have given a lot of money to charity (for PR, sure, but that’d more than Kyle has done), Nate really loves his family, and even JoJo, whatever he is on-camera seems like he’s a pretty good friend off camera to have all these people that stick around him for years.

But try as I might, I can’t find a good thing to say about Kyle (or Michael KayAdler or especially the aforementioned PW). I might have said his family in the past, but honestly, he treats Alexa like crap and she still spends so much of the precious time G-d has allotted her defending his indefensible behavior.

Man, I’m really depressing myself and I don’t know why.

Reactions: 12
So, I watched a bit of PMM's MNSSHP vlog and noticed he ran into Tim Tracker, ATW, Kristen and that gang...maybe some others I didn't see. Do you guys think the other Disney vloggers avoid Kyle?
I think he doesn't interact well with others. He can barely hold it keep friends.

Reactions: 8
We have Christmas coming up later in the year - I can't wait for the Christmas REEF report from PAYLOW.
---
$6.49 is a LOT OF MONEY for PayLow. He bought potstickers for that, got 3, and could not shut the F up about how much he paid.

Last edited:
We have Christmas coming up later in the year - I can't wait for the Christmas REEF report from PAYLOW.
---

$6.49 is a LOT OF MONEY for PayLow. He bought potstickers for that, got 3, and could not shut the F up about how much he paid.
ONE of those was $2.00!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
---

If he was truly making $30,000-$36,000 per month off of YouTube ads alone like he claims, he would not be complaining about $6.49.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.