Kyle Pallo #41 Manchild moves into family-subsidized housing, pats himself on back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise, surprise! The same guy who was confused that steak fries were "just" french fries, is surprised there was no PASTA in his antipasto salad. He is so bleeping dense. Imagine never wanting to learn new words or concepts. He knows he could google what words mean or how to pronounce them, right? Right??
He and JoJo also ordered okra fries at Homecomin and were surprised it was not potatoes (about the 6 minute mark) (22) Disney Springs Homecomin Is Worth Your Money - YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This has to be a record for his threads, I’ve never seen one move this quickly. It’s beautiful. 🥹

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2374315

I don't think he ever signed for it. They probably showed it to him at the counter at the post office when he went up there with the slip of paper from his P.O. box, and got really embarrassed. 😂
How rude! Someone went out of his way to send Pallo something he'd use and he's upset about it?
A lot of thought was put into that. What an ingrate!

*The fact it came from"second hand sex toys" ____
chefs-kiss-emoji-ac11f2imaqahmhf2.gif

---
I almost feel sorry for this poor guy. I've seen any number of his notes to Pallo and he always tries to offer up cost saving little tips, seems far too emotionally involved in whatever bullshit grift Pallo is undertaking or setting up. And he is, of course, ignored. But, like Deby Sue, he keeps trying.
I just want to shout: "Son, he doesn't give a tit about saving money. He want your money. He wants you to buy those things for him. And, last but not least, he doesn't give a tit if you live or die unless you're sending something he can use. __ Please concentrate and try to grow a brain."

He "wants" the best kid, but he wants YOU to pay for it because he can't afford it. Capische?

abbag.jpg

I'd buy the $500 one for Pallo if he'd let me fit him with it. Four words: "FILLED WITH GORILLA GLUE." ___ Quick set, of course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
After breakfast at Vero Beach, Kyle is doing his usual wander around aimlessly, when he says that he chipped a tooth on the fork (must have been Casey's fault for mentioning that he should use his fork, not eat his eggs Benedict with his hands). This was the reason for the visit to the scary dentist. After cringe vlogging part of his appointment, he leaves. Mentions some possible future dental work, but nothing about the chipped tooth. How does that happen? Are we supposed to forget that he whined about it for 2 - 3 vlogs? Was he thinking about suing Disney for breaking his teeth?

Reactions: 8
How rude! Someone went out of his way to send Pallo something he'd use and he's upset about it?
A lot of thought was put into that. What an ingrate!

*The fact it came from"second hand sex toys" ____View attachment 2374375
---
I almost feel sorry for this poor guy. I've seen any number of his notes to Pallo and he always tries to offer up cost saving little tips, seems far too emotionally involved in whatever bullshit grift Pallo is undertaking or setting up. And he is, of course, ignored. But, like Deby Sue, he keeps trying.
I just want to shout: "Son, he doesn't give a tit about saving money. He want your money. He wants you to buy those things for him. And, last but not least, he doesn't give a tit if you live or die unless you're sending something he can use. __ Please concentrate and try to grow a brain."

He "wants" the best kid, but he wants YOU to pay for it because he can't afford it. Capische?

View attachment 2374385
I'd buy the $500 one for Pallo if he'd let me fit him with it. Four words: "FILLED WITH GORILLA GLUE." ___ Quick set, of course.
Yeah, that's all right, I'll trust what my dentist says, since he's a professional.
---
not eat his eggs Benedict with his hands
This doofus would eat soup with his hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After breakfast at Vero Beach, Kyle is doing his usual wander around aimlessly, when he says that he chipped a tooth on the fork (must have been Casey's fault for mentioning that he should use his fork, not eat his eggs Benedict with his hands). This was the reason for the visit to the scary dentist. After cringe vlogging part of his appointment, he leaves. Mentions some possible future dental work, but nothing about the chipped tooth. How does that happen? Are we supposed to forget that he whined about it for 2 - 3 vlogs? Was he thinking about suing Disney for breaking his teeth?
He said he couldn't remember how long ago it was that he went to a dentist. (Dentists b skeery) so it wouldn't be surprising if they took a few X-rays and found a number of small cavities, especially with the way he simply scarfs down, like some famished mongrel, sweets and sugary foods. And the dumbass has NO dental insurance evidently.
God a 30 year old and no dental plan?

If he did indeed 'crack' a tooth instead of chipping a tooth, he's probably looking at a crown. His grift last night of $600+dollars before taxes might make a downpayment on that all. :ROFLMAO:

It's just tit like this and the looming repairs on that old clunker of a BMW he had pawned off him that will add up quickly.
And now add in the day to day expenses and the cost of just facing life out of the bro pig sty with two other people.

That's why I've said repeatedly the grifting will go into overdrive, the hints and begging will be monumental and that gruesome Clown Rally family better keep their phones charged and on 24/7. They're going to be hearing a LOT from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He couldn't even put the sticker in the center.

I don't see the point of fancy dress if you're not going to make an effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He really puts the least amount of effort into everything in his life... his YouTube channel, his costume, his education/knowledge, etc.
---

Kyle Pallo: "How does a gay guys voice get really high...?"
View attachment 2374274
That clip is GOLD! Can you repost it along with the one where he's reacting to Krista's news that Nick is joining them at Epcot?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.