Kyle Pallo #41 Manchild moves into family-subsidized housing, pats himself on back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 😂 😂

That's the most ghetto Iron Man costume I've ever seen. Is that a t-shirt with a sticker on it?
And are those his regular Lulu black shorts?

Actually, it's not surprising. Think about his fireman costume from the pic with Jacqui: a fireman helmet, jeans and a white T-shirt. The T-shirt even looked liked an undershirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok 6 hours later and I made it through all the posts lol.
He’s marveling at the term thirsty Thursday as if it’s some original idea?!? What a yutz
Tell me you never went out drinking or partying in college or high school. Everyone knows Thirsty Thursday unless they didn't have any friends.

That’s his costume? 🥴
Should have put down money on him wearing those black Lululemon shorts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
O!M!G! All i could think during the vlog today was, “can this mother f-cker shut up for even a single second?” HIS VOICE IS SOOOOOOO ANNOYING!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What kind of 30 year old man only ever wears the same pair of black Lululemon shorts every day?

I can't remember the last time he wore something different, maybe when he wore the #communitypants on the cruise?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What kind of 30 year old man only ever wears the same pair of black Lululemon shorts every day?

I can't remember the last time he wore something different, maybe when he wore the #communitypants on the cruise?
Black is a slimming color....

Reactions: 3
O!M!G! All i could think during the vlog today was, “can this mother f-cker shut up for even a single second?” HIS VOICE IS SOOOOOOO ANNOYING!!!!
That voice is one reason I simply cannot listen. High pitched, whiny, nasalized.... a fact which always made
this one of several homophobic tweets seem ironic and reflecting his absolute lack of self awareness.

gaykile.jpg

His is ear-bleeding stuff. "Did Pallo get on that ride?"
Rollercoaster passes by: "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'!"
funnynotfunny-funny.gif
"Never mind."

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s not a costume. That’s my costume got stolen and there’s an hour until the party.
He really puts the least amount of effort into everything in his life... his YouTube channel, his costume, his education/knowledge, etc.
---
That voice is one reason I simply cannot listen. High pitched, whiny, nasalized.... a fact which always made
this one of several homophobic tweets seem ironic and reflecting his absolute lack of self awareness.
001124.jpg
Kyle Pallo: "How does a gay guys voice get really high...?"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He really puts the least amount of effort into everything in his life... his YouTube channel, his costume, his education/knowledge, etc.
His relationship...
---
vile-gift.jpg

I don't know if this was talked about before - but what Vile Gift is Alexa referring to?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hatter.

He puts a ton of effort in daily for Call of Duty. Just jealous you don't practice hours each and every day!

One of these days it is gonna pay off with his Twitch streams (he will start streaming right? He has talked about it for years now)

Reactions: 3
I don't know if this was talked about before - but what Vile Gift is Alexa referring to?
001125.jpg

I don't think he ever signed for it. They probably showed it to him at the counter at the post office when he went up there with the slip of paper from his P.O. box, and got really embarrassed. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm still laughing my ass off imagining the clerk handing that envelope to Kylie to sign for!

• Haha
I'm still laughing my ass off imagining the clerk handing that envelope to Kylie to sign for!
Imagine his excitement, thinking it was going to be a HUGE gift from from a stan. As the clerk goes in the back to retrieve the package, Kyle is saying "JACKPOT, BAYBEE! WOOOOOOO!"

Then the clerk returns, giggling, and hands him the Secondhand Sex Toys package. He starts sweating and shaking uncontrollably from embarrassment, then bolts out of the post office, causing a massive scene. 😂

He must have been bawling his eyes out to his sister or something with how heated she was over it. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.