Kyle Pallo #41 Manchild moves into family-subsidized housing, pats himself on back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bigiray73 seems cool
I love all of Bigray's posts concerning Pallo. They are right on target! 🏹🎯

On an earlier thread, someone said he used to post here and they really enjoyed him ____ but there was some sort of kerfuffle.:unsure: and that was before I arrived.

He IS an opinionated and pretty fearless poster, and sometimes that 'overheating' can cause friction with unpredictable outcomes.
I do enjoy his posts at Pallo's "X" page and look for them.

Reactions: 4
I want him to show us the preparation for his first colonoscopy.

"Look guyses, here's the crayon I ate in 4th grade!"
Probably pretty crowded up in there with Kyle's own, FaridaThe MuffinMan's and ShaunPoon's heads so far up it.

Then again, both it and Pallo are YOOGE' asses:
headass.jpg
ass.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who was it here who said that the grifting would reach new levels when Mini-Man got his new apartment? Looks like you were right. :LOL:

Now we have weekly livestream grifting sessions and he has Casey fully involved in the grifting... and I have no doubt that a Wailing in the Woods vlog is coming soon (maybe with Casey standing behind him making pouty faces).
I used the phrases that he'd "...be off the hook" and "...turbocharged" grifting once into the new diggs. It didn't take Nostrodamas to make that prediction. :ROFLMAO:
He's keeping things together now and feeling like he's riding high....for the moment. Make no mistake this is momentary. Casey's income and discounts and her presence good for TheGrift, are making him poo-poo his Patreon subs and take for granted those dullard dummies who follow him online come what may. And the family, once again, pulled his fat ass out of the fire and got a roof over his pointy head.

It's not going to last long. He WON'T ever stay there alone for long. He won't just want someone there, he NEEDS someone there.
It's all a very predictable upcoming craptastic whine and griftapalooza in his Daily :poop: Dumps on YouTube.
He's off Disney's invite lists now and may well be banned at Universal. He's getting by and feeling he's owning the hatters and meanies, but the grift will have to go into high gear now. He's needs cruises and more travel (to Disney properties of course). The begging for a WISH cruise has become nauseatingly predictable and the hints for 'stuff' for the family apartment was highlighted last night evidently.

And it's just starting. He needs, needs, needs and wants, wants, wants___ so the whining and grifting will have to go into warp speed if he can maintain even this level with the new pressures of routine bills, day to day expenses, groceries, car maintenance (insert laugh here) and the routines of daily life. Psssst..... he cannot alone. 🤫
He isn't close to being ready to live alone for any length of time. So...
ginger-get-the-popcorn (2).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He looks like his regular dumdum fat ass self there. Just with different glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This thread is the gift that keeps on giving.

Kyle Pallo #47 Papa Meat loves you, not.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.