Kyle Pallo #40 Nummy, nummy in my tummy, I never ask for anyone's money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did this witch even shout out or thank the person who gave him the tickets for this event? I skipped through the video so am not positive, but if not, WTAF?

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Did this witch even shout out or thank the person who gave him the tickets for this event? I skipped through the video so am not positive, but if not, WTAF?
No and he stopped thanking anyone that gives him things. Like DVC Stays, Gift Cards, etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
WOW!!!!!!! That made me laugh and tears in my eyes too. Funny tit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poor Deby Sue. She's a troubled spirit and her off/on LUV for that liliputian con artist is just cringe worthy but funny as hell. You really just have to approach the whole dynamic with Grifty McPallo and his weird ass devotees with a sense of humor or you just get a headache.
For me it's just a guilty pleasure and fun release ___with a good cup of coffee (and when I can sneak into my office without Mrs Chet seeing me this afternoon.) :LOL:
We have guests coming over for dinner. 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I whizzed through the video but didn't see where they did thank anyone for the tickets - they just said they weren't DVC members.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Jesus, his fictitious bragging absolutely reeks of desperation. Yes Kyle, against all odds & in the face of everything you show the world on your two-bit channel, we totally believe you are killing it at life right now. Seriously, the dude cannot stop stepping on rakes
He’s arrived! He made it from one apartment in Orlando to another. What a feat. I’m not sure any of us here could have figured out how to achieve such an accomplishment. We should bow and kiss his loafers. A god amongst men.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I tell ya'. Next to Susan Amen, I think Deby Sue's posts are some I look
forward to the most.
burned.jpg

lol-no.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Congrats to our guy for hitting 40 threads, what a milestone! Coincidentally he probably has about 40 bucks in his bank account, which is quite a milestone in its own right.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Congrats to our guy for hitting 40 threads, what a milestone! Coincidentally he probably has about 40 bucks in his bank account, which is quite a milestone in its own right.
Yeah, but he has his "own" apartment now!

000833.jpg

---
It's hilarious how self-centered all of his tweets are. Does he not realize how cringe he actually is? A grown 30 year old man who posts like he's a tween on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So he took a photo with apes and he ate like an ape. 🦧
Great vlog! Riveting content! In a couple of days maybe we will see Kyle’s new ape den! 🦍

View attachment 2354924View attachment 2354925
Good god. He really is the gift that keeps on giving. That backward Club 33 baseball hat, the little tuft of hair pulled through in front,
that 'Yes I'm Dumb As tit. Why Do You Ask?' look on his face, and all set off with the jug ears, the dull droopy eyes and that yuuge'
corn cob shoved down his throat.
30 years old. BoyO'boy, any father would love to see that Pallo clown family jewel brought home by his daughter, huh?

cornn.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah etc was that? It gave me flashbacks to him eating ribs and chicken wings. Something ain’t right with that kid…

I know he’s got adhd and that’s where a lot of his poor treatment (in the videos talking over interrupting pressuring to do things) comes from but when is casey going to stand up for herself. At the same time I think she wants to control him more than she really is entitled to or has the ability to.

Reactions: 7
His videos are a long Instagram filter. As we saw on Jojo’s, what you see on his ain’t what you get 💯.

Reactions: 7
At the same time I think she wants to control him more than she really is entitled to or has the ability to.
She'll never do that. You can't argue with stupid.
She's aged ten years since she's been dating him. If she doesn't jump ship soon she'll be looking like Yoda before she knows it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
but when is casey going to stand up for herself.
Currently she cannot stand up for herself.

Look at her whenever she says something that is not 100% Kyle adoration. She looks at him for a reaction and it's always some quick apology... "I was kidding", she kind of side eyes him and pulls her head back a little, like your dog looks at you when you walk in the living room and he's on the couch.

I'm not saying he'd lay a hand on her, (yet), but she does not want to experience the toddler clench fist, foot stomping, slathering bullshit that I'm sure she sees from him.

This is her first 'boy' - 'friend'. If she doesn't smarten up in 5 years she'll be working 50 hours a week, cleaning the house, walking the dog, and he'll be sleeping until noon every day and playing video games until 4 in the morning.

Reactions: 18
I grew up in the midwest and ate a lot of corn in my life. I've seen thousands of people eat corn. I have NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN SOMEONE EAT CORN LIKE KYLE DOES. What the duck was that? He ate it like a hot dog.
Hahahah well, I'm by no means trying to say he eats food well....but give me a corn on the cob......and I'll eat it the same way. Zero fu@$s given. Lol I just love em and will go all Neanderthal on it. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't know who, other than the tainlicking dullards who are stupid enough to believe anything you say, you're trying to
convince with this my Liliputian Putz ____ BUT IT AIN'T WORKIN'!
View attachment 2354802
Hmm....Today is Aug. 3rd, btw, Grifty, you dumbass dwarf.

View attachment 2354790
View attachment 2354764
Most views all year? Wonder if it had anything to do with that video where he broke Universal Studio park rules and filmed an attraction that they asked all guests not to film?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.