Kyle Pallo #40 Nummy, nummy in my tummy, I never ask for anyone's money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KP said hopefully KC will stay until 11pm. Or what Kyle? You gonna make her walk back to her apartment, since you drove her in the Barbiemobile during a "literal" monsoon while filming?

Reactions: 14
Did anyone see the reel about how adults who go to Disneyland all the time are mentally ill? lol. Basically is that if you have money to go there all the time, you have the money to see the rest of the world.
---
KP said hopefully KC will stay until 11pm. Or what Kyle? You gonna make her walk back to her apartment, since you drove her in the Barbiemobile during a "literal" monsoon while filming?
AND they only made it to 10:30. She wanted to play games too but he said the lines were too long so they left. She COULD have done something SHE wanted to do. It was ALL about him. She wanted the dumplings, but he had to go and get dessert first. She wanted to play games and EVEN pointed out one that there was no line and they left.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I don't know who, other than the tainlicking dullards who are stupid enough to believe anything you say, you're trying to
convince with this my Liliputian Putz ____ BUT IT AIN'T WORKIN'!
analytics 1.jpg

Hmm....Today is Aug. 3rd, btw, Grifty, you dumbass dwarf.

analytics.jpg

failing.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lordy, Lordy, Look Who's 40!!! :ROFLMAO: Glad to be here at yet another new thread! (y) And the saga continues!!

• Haha
is it normal for someone in the college program to have so many different jobs? Seems like every month he talks about a different job he had. He was in merchandise at MGM, haunted mansion, bell services at wilderness Lodge, maybe bell services somewhere else, Typhoon Lagoon this week

Reactions: 6
Just wondering... Did everyone get the "petition" for Casey to play games? 🤡😢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
is it normal for someone in the college program to have so many different jobs? Seems like every month he talks about a different job he had. He was in merchandise at MGM, haunted mansion, bell services at wilderness Lodge, maybe bell services somewhere else, Typhoon Lagoon this week
Cast Members in the DCP can be moved around a lot depending on what place needs coverage. It's not rare to see someone do a lot of roles.

Reactions: 6
I don't know who, other than the tainlicking dullards who are stupid enough to believe anything you say, you're trying to
convince with this my Liliputian Putz ____ BUT IT AIN'T WORKIN'!
View attachment 2354802
Hmm....Today is Aug. 3rd, btw, Grifty, you dumbass dwarf.

View attachment 2354790
View attachment 2354764
Jesus, his fictitious bragging absolutely reeks of desperation. Yes Kyle, against all odds & in the face of everything you show the world on your two-bit channel, we totally believe you are killing it at life right now. Seriously, the dude cannot stop stepping on rakes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
kylie-shower-scenes.jpg

Yeah his BIG PLANS are more shower scenes from New Perfect Apartment. Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
So he took a photo with apes and he ate like an ape. 🦧
Great vlog! Riveting content! In a couple of days maybe we will see Kyle’s new ape den! 🦍

A5DB8D6A-CDEE-4687-B8D4-6B414F9774BF.jpeg
66DEF0E7-183A-4344-8707-F6F93FEEBFB1.jpeg

• Haha
He worked attractions (1st CP) c bell services (2nd CP) and merchandise (transition from CP to full time). I assune he was referring to Typhoon as he used to go there w his CP roommates.

Reactions: 7
Poor Deby Sue! So conflicted. :unsure::rolleyes::eek:
dss.jpg

DSS2.jpg

DSS1.jpg
200w (66).gif
Deby! You were doing so well up to this point.
deby sue smothers 3.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.