Kyle Pallo #40 Nummy, nummy in my tummy, I never ask for anyone's money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From December:
head5.jpg
Might stop at the nearest Bosley Hair Restoration Center on the way to the dentist, huh? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Thursday grift-a-thon predictions:
  • Brian Stevens will superchat $100
  • The entire "team" will be online and squashing any criticism in the chat
  • There will be multiple 'I wish' for a 'Disney WISH' cruise hints
  • The word 'luxurious' will not be mentioned once, but the word 'luxury' will be mentioned at least 20 times

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
He's such a thin-skinned, fragile little squatch. I've seen a few stans saying "I bet you would never say anything to Kyle's face, coward!"... if someone did criticize him to his face he would run off crying. I've never seen an "adult" who needs as much constant validation and reassurance as Kyle. Imagine being Casey and always needing to be praising and re-assuring him. That would get old so quick.
lmfao 🤣 reminds me of that K&P skit when runs off screaming “don’t look at me” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These two dummies make a point to go to RH for furniture when they have 1. No plans to actually buy anything because they can’t fit it in their car 2. Also don’t want to have anything shipped because “it’s hard to wait”

so what’s the point? No one wastes more time, money, energy than Kyle and his dumbass doormat.
Go to IKEA and buy yourself a wooden coffee table that fits in the back of your car.
Maybe Kile is trying to get a sponsorship from Restoration Hardware? Especially with the new direction to 'lifestyle content.'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Just wait until the Apartment Telethon... er, I mean the livestream and superchat... coming up. The dopes will be out in droves throwing their money away.
Maybe that's why we didn't see him buying many items. I mean he spent a ton of money but like someone said he didn't get basic things that he needs. Maybe in the Super Chat Casey will put on the sad puppy face and list off the items Kyle needs. "Oh boo hoo I wish we had a spatula." Ughhh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Maybe that's why we didn't see him buying many items. I mean he spent a ton of money but like someone said he didn't get basic things that he needs. Maybe in the Super Chat Casey will put on the sad puppy face and list off the items Kyle needs. "Oh boo hoo I wish we had a spatula." Ughhh
But what we really need for the apartment is to get away on a Disney Wish cruise.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
But what we really need for the apartment is to get away on a Disney Wish cruise.
Kile did say how tired he was today. He's just working so hard, plus that brutal back-breaking move. Our guy deserves a 3+ day Disney Wish cruise to relax and unwind.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The guy behind him has a look of disgust. Probably thinking “Who taught you how to use utensils to eat like that ?!?!”
792ABEE5-8041-4B43-BF96-46DEDC6542DF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Casey also had to tell him to use a knife, after using the fork.

000991.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.