Kyle Pallo #4 Drink, eat, grift, repeat..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked goddamn spooked when she was caught on camera in JoJo's birthday videos.

It's so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 4
She looked goddamn spooked when she was caught on camera in JoJo's birthday videos.
It's so uncomfortable.
I don't understand why you'd want to hang out with vloggers if you're uncomfortable being filmed. They get on my nerves whenever I see them in the wild. Not getting in the way of holidaymakers taking family snaps is enough of a challenge.

With the awkwardness and the inability to read social cues, I was wondering if she might be neurodivergent. I'm probably going to hell for that.

Sam’s mom is Dinners With Donna, aka, the Donna that is always following Resort TV 1, Cory Meets World and a couple other Vloggers all over creation. I don’t think she has a lot of self awareness either.

According to IG, blond Sam has Kyle out at a jazz club tonight…. Maybe there’s still hope for our boy to become cultured! 🤣

Samantha Low wasn’t invited to come to Epcot for Kyle’s birthday. She was modding at the start of the livestream and decided to invite herself to go there. They didn’t shoo her away since she does provide some value in modding both of their livestreams. Since she injected herself in person into their get together, there was no one seriously modding and Kyle looked to add more. There’s no pay involved. It’s just a voluntary role.

It’s kind of a sad situation. Samantha was one of the low level people in the Disney vlogging community that JoJo grabbed onto in 2019 to help himself. Ever since, she’s misinterpreted him using her as friendship. He does his part by calling her friend, like he does every stranger he meets, and she tries to reinforce the fantasy by always referring to JoJo and then Kyle as her best friends. If she gets some satisfaction out of it, okay.
always making new friends, whats your name again honey?? lol

Reactions: 1
Can’t wait for the comparison to NOLA in tomorrows video if he’s vlogging it 🤣
He'll be vlogging it. These days he's so desperate for ideas he'd vlog taking a crap if he thought he could make money from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
According to IG, blond Sam has Kyle out at a jazz club tonight…. Maybe there’s still hope for our boy to become cultured! 🤣
I wonder if Sam is "liking" Kyle? She seems flirtatious in the vlogs... highly doubt Kyle would get the clues though :LOL:

I wonder if Sam is "liking" Kyle? She seems flirtatious in the vlogs... highly doubt Kyle would get the clues though :LOL:
yeah... i definitely think there's something going on there. they've been spending a lot of time together it seems like. And, i dont think shes hanging out with Kyle out of "desperation" for friends. Because- at least on her IG- it seems like she has a lot of girlfriends that she goes out with, too.
Im actually really hoping they're together - I think the 2 of them seem like a really good match!

yeah... i definitely think there's something going on there. they've been spending a lot of time together it seems like. And, i dont think shes hanging out with Kyle out of "desperation" for friends. Because- at least on her IG- it seems like she has a lot of girlfriends that she goes out with, too.
Im actually really hoping they're together - I think the 2 of them seem like a really good match!
Hopefully she’s ok with being his second mom…because that’s what he wants in a relationship 😂 GIRL- if he’s approaching 30 but doesn’t manage his own $500 limit credit card…🚩🚩🚩

Hopefully she’s ok with being his second mom…because that’s what he wants in a relationship 😂 GIRL- if he’s approaching 30 but doesn’t manage his own $500 limit credit card…🚩🚩🚩
yuuupp... good point. I dont have much room to talk though, becasue I married into the same type of situation. Spoiled man-child, except mine was even "worse" becasue he doesn't have any siblings either! LOL we've been married almost 17 years though so I guess the jokes on me HAHA
I do get the feeling Kyle will be good with kids, though... maybe he'll end up being the stay at home dad.... LOL

yeah... i definitely think there's something going on there. they've been spending a lot of time together it seems like.
I think they're probably dating. Although Kyle has said he wanted to keep his dating life private which I thought was wise. But I thought that meant he wouldn't be vlogging his dates. If they are dating and he's vlogging it as friends that's the kind of headf*ck JoHo inflicts on women and if I were her I'd be on the first horse out of that town.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.