Kyle Pallo #4 Drink, eat, grift, repeat..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The impression that I had was that he was her Plus One.
Yup… same here. I started following her on IG. She works for Disney social media, and also seems to do work on the side for businesses too. This was like a grand opening of a new shake shack, so she got invited. My impression was she invited him as her plus one.
Loved his face when she told him he was sitting on her camera strap! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has anyone ever seen Breaking Bad? I see Kyle as Jessie. A lonely bum with a meth addiction who can't hold down a real job and is always asking his parents for money. But instead of meth Kyle a Dinsey fanatic with an alcohol addiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Really? Well, I'm shocked I tell you, I couldn't be more surprised. 🤣
If she's not interested in him romantically (and she doesn't seem to be), I wonder what her angle is. If she does SM for Disney and not for her own brand, she's not trying to piggyback on him. It's certainly not for the sparkling conversation.

Reactions: 3
If she's not interested in him romantically (and she doesn't seem to be), I wonder what her angle is. If she does SM for Disney and not for her own brand, she's not trying to piggyback on him. It's certainly not for the sparkling conversation.
yeah…. I don’t know either. Maybe she is interested in him, and just doesn’t flaunt for the camera. 🤷‍♀️
But either way, I’m totally shipping them, and have to keep following to see what happens, if anything… 🤣🤣🤣

I think Disney have a liaison crew to cultivate positive relationships with vloggers/influencers. It's not fishy at all, of course. They wouldn't want to have vloggers hype anything in their favour. Cough.

Reactions: 2
I think Disney have a liaison crew to cultivate positive relationships with vloggers/influencers. It's not fishy at all, of course. They wouldn't want to have vloggers hype anything in their favour. Cough.
Mickey's honey pot.

Hmmm…. So it’s like she’s getting paid to babysit him at these different media events to see if he can handle Disney inviting him to more?? 🤔🤣

• Haha
Hmmm…. So it’s like she’s getting paid to babysit him at these different media events to see if he can handle Disney inviting him to more?? 🤔🤣
How do I apply for that job? It seems simple enough 😂 Although if I was assigned to either Kyle or Jojo... I don't know if any amount of pay would make me stay lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That explains why Sam has to buy all her meals when she's with him too!

Had a chuckle from Kyle's birthday vlog when Jojo was only offering up two fries of his poutine to Kyle. They deserve eachother! :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s probably the one with the angle….The guy is a complete fraud that has figured out how to play the game of ripping people off.I guarantee he keeps trying to get with her.

Has anyone ever seen Breaking Bad? I see Kyle as Jessie. A lonely bum with a meth addiction who can't hold down a real job and is always asking his parents for money. But instead of meth Kyle a Dinsey fanatic with an alcohol addiction.
I see him more as Badger to Jojo's Skinny Pete. ;)

He’s probably the one with the angle….The guy is a complete fraud that has figured out how to play the game of ripping people off.I guarantee he keeps trying to get with her.
although they were supposed to go on a Disney cruise together the end of February…. Which had nothing to do with media, etc….. so maybe there IS some interest from her end, too…
Hmm…. Life’s pressing questions!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I would NEVER pay that much for a drink. Seems insane.
I know. I’d be tempted. But even if I had MONEY I still don’t think I could do it! I also don’t have thousands of dollars rolling in from random internet strangers though…

I've just lived in NYC too long. That seems pricey, but worth it for a special experience to me.

I mean, it's a chugger.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Samantha Low wasn’t invited to come to Epcot for Kyle’s birthday. She was modding at the start of the livestream and decided to invite herself to go there. They didn’t shoo her away since she does provide some value in modding both of their livestreams. Since she injected herself in person into their get together, there was no one seriously modding and Kyle looked to add more. There’s no pay involved. It’s just a voluntary role.

It’s kind of a sad situation. Samantha was one of the low level people in the Disney vlogging community that JoJo grabbed onto in 2019 to help himself. Ever since, she’s misinterpreted him using her as friendship. He does his part by calling her friend, like he does every stranger he meets, and she tries to reinforce the fantasy by always referring to JoJo and then Kyle as her best friends. If she gets some satisfaction out of it, okay.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.