Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orangutan9

i live in Chicago, 2 hours from Milwaukee. Never heard of Kopps. And it certainly doesnt look like a prison.

Kopps is a pretty big deal in Milwaukee as far as burgers and custard go, but it's just a fast food burger, nothing as amazing as people crack it up to be.

Reactions: 4

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
10:50 today’s video you’ll see some Kyle clones with the backwards hats with tuft of hair out and short shorts.

so I guess it’s a Midwest thing?

bluebird33

I bet a pair of moldy on clouds and a dookie stained marvel jersey 😂 that when jojo is out of the apartment Kyle breaks into his room stares at the 1 million YouTube plaque for 10 minutes then goes through all of jojos shit to try and steal or sabotage something 🤣 lmfao
Probably takes pics with it.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Shouldn't he be packing to move? Poor Jete is living at an air BNB and this fool is stealing shared food and going to balloon rides.
It's not like he really has many possessions to move. And he's already staying at Casey's sister's place. It would only take a couple hours to move all his stuff into a cheap storage unit. What a jerk.

CaptainSalty

VIP Member
...and insults anyone who may be named Rocco.

I grew up in a town that was predominantly Italian. My mother being one of them. Rocco is a common name/nickname.
It was a brief moment of pity for the actual child (not man-child) Kyle and quickly faded. :ROFLMAO:

TubeTired

VIP Member
Kyle tells Casey that last time he was in Wisconsin he was getting really emotional because of all the bad memories because of high school. Casey tells him he gets to show her the fun and exciting parts of his life and that he doesn't have to dwell on the bad.

Then he keeps asking Casey if she would date him in high school.

View attachment 2298139

View attachment 2298200

Casey says "I think... yes."
Is he driving and holding the camera looking at her?

Yunque01

VIP Member
Just read yeaterday that the next Top Chef will be filmed in Cheeseland. Milwaukee and Madison specifically. Bummer. I enjoyed that show.

SnapChet

VIP Member
He really is an infant. Casey wants to see if they have a shirt she wants, so Lil' Kylie follows her around shouting "FOLLOW THE CASEY WE GO, FOLLOW THE CASEY WE GO, FOLLOW THE CASEY WE GO." Which he also does when they're at Publix. He can't stand when the attention is not on himself.

View attachment 2308095

After that, mommy girl friend buys her little man some springs rolls which he deepthroats for the camera.

View attachment 2308111
View attachment 2308113
He's wants all the attention AND he doesn't like being by himself. The beard gives him comfort and he feels more secure.... and he feels people aren't laughing at and making fun of him.

Acting like a toddler and a mentally challenged clown is natural, a feature not a bug. The old shut ins and drooling stans like Hulkster & Shaun love it. This duo's cringe act is only going to get worse. They feel it's a winning strategy to get the stupid stans to pony up some $$$$ and trips.
As puke-worthy' as it is, it's what they have to offer and it's worked to a degree in the past.
"Everyone loves a creepy clown." 🤡😬🤭
54.jpg
screaming-screaming-man.gif

Yunque01

VIP Member
I noticed that about the green beans. If they planned them for the bbq, why not buy more as there were 8 people who were there. Even if she has no clue how to cook for many people, you would think the mother would know.
He made Casey cook during this get-a-way????

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
Seriously. I mean, the older brother wearing one of those bullshit torn flag patriot gear t-shirts? I guarantee he’d pummel his little brother if he found out Kyle was “a gay”
I hate those shirts and things because it's now a contest as to who's a bigger patriot, but all it's doing is making some company money.
I don't doubt it around there, but if he would do that, he's a bigger loser than Kyle.