Kyle Pallo #37 Big boy shoes and collapsing views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfect title.

Recap

Kyle bought an over priced sofa.
Kyle and Casey took a short trip to WI. His Mommy chaperoned the outings to the Farmers Market and Target.

As the title suggests, Kyle’s Mommy took him shoe shopping. He wore these socks.

1689398684591.png

Not to be forgotten, Kyle modeling one pair at his parents house.

1689398804066.png

Other than that, same snooze, different day. He still doesn’t drink much 🙄, unless he’s at an establishment that serves alcohol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Big Boy Shoes
Big Boy Couch
Big Boy Apartment

All funded by mommy. So does that really make him a Big Boy? I think not.

Reactions: 14
Big Boy Shoes
Big Boy Couch
Big Boy Apartment

All funded by mommy. So does that really make him a Big Boy? I think not.
" Big Deal!" The same mom he called a "witch". very sad that a 29 somewhat able body man can't take care of himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Perfect title.

Recap

Kyle bought an over priced sofa.
Kyle and Casey took a short trip to WI. His Mommy chaperoned the outings to the Farmers Market and Target.

As the title suggests, Kyle’s Mommy took him shoe shopping. He wore these socks.

View attachment 2309291

Not to be forgotten, Kyle modeling one pair at his parents house.

View attachment 2309293
Other than that, same snooze, different day. He still doesn’t drink much 🙄, unless he’s at an establishment that serves alcohol.
This is the last step for him to turn into Charlie Harper

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still can’t get over the socks. What could make socks stain like that? Sweat and never being washed? 🤢 Mommy needs to tell Kile to take a big boy shower and teach him how to properly do laundry.

Casey, run girl. Have some self-respect and self worth.

Reactions: 14
Just in time to start the new thread off right!
Your Daily 🥳 Ratio of the Daily :poop: Dump
We Tried Magic Kingdom’s $100 Per Person Fireworks
Dessert Party! Is It Worth The Price Tag?

xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
184K subscribers
(*JoJo at 1,250,000 subscribers)
...and a Gold YouTube Plaque. If you
haven't seen it Kyle, here ya' go.
You're welcome:
jjw.jpg

Great Kyle :poop: Pile yesterday, BTW. The up/down
vote challenge you issued is working like a charm.
The day you issued it the downvotes tripled the up.
Way to go Einstein!
Oh, and yesterday's PileO'tit: Ratio'd as well.
(y)1.4K __ (n)1.8K
Looks like stuffing your face and filming it isn't working.
Even Disney and Dowdy Discount Durliat aren't working
for you when you do nothing new or have nothing of interest
to say. You've become an embarrassment even to Disney. SAD
---
Damn YouTube...do better. There goes breakfast. :sick:🤮

I wouldn't watch this smarmy schlock if you paid me, but it's obviously
going to be a GRIFTATHON. '

"Here's a list (hint after hint after hint) of things WE want YOU to pony up
for US for our perfect
life together in our perfect apartment which
Mommy did NOT get for me. DID NOT....DID NOT....DID NOT.
Cash, little cruises and DVC points are always give priority in responding

to you, our dumb marks."

And I thought no one could outgrift the Trackers, but these two have certainly
learned from their much, much.............much more successful rivals in the
fields of Disney Grifting Vloggers. They are pale imitations of the Trackers, but
I'm certain they have BIGLY plans and dreams of fleecing their flock of foolish fans.
warning.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I see on Twitter AllEars were at the media invite event for Universal’s new Minion Blast ride. I look forward to Kyle’s in-depth review

oh…

wait…

He probably didn’t go incase he was mistaken for a Minion. Thank God “Willy Wonka” isn’t Disney or Universal IP, the oompa-loompa’s could be the death of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Casey says that she's talking about moving in with Kyle more and more, but that she only wants to do it if "there's a commitment around the corner."

Kyle then starts choking and Casey says "does that scare you?"

Kyle says "what commitment are you talking about?"

Casey then gets visibly flustered.

000185.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Burning questions? OMFG Kill me now.
"When will you meet her father?"
Pallo prepares to meet Discount's old man:
nervous-james-mc-avoy.gif

Meets Mr Durliat and is asked the first question:
"What exactly do you DO for a living?"
sweat-haha.gif

One minute later: WOOOOOOOoooooooo******😑🤕
faint-collapse.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone asked how big "our" apartment is. Kylie says he's not giving any details because it's a surprise. :rolleyes:

More lifestyle vlogs coming.

---

000183.jpg

Kyle mocks her by doing one of his idiotic accents. It's a struggle to watch this garbage.

000184.jpg

---
Kylie says when they have kids he HAS to have a boy because someone has to carry on the Pallo name and legacy.

000186.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone asked how big "our" apartment is. Kylie says he's not giving any details because it's a surprise. :rolleyes:

He says there's going to be more home/lifestyle vlogs after he moves.
---
View attachment 2310100

Kyle then mocks her by doing one of his idiotic accents. I can barely watch this garbage.

View attachment 2310103
You have a far, far....far stronger stomach than I. I could barely look at that thumbnail without becoming nauseous. :sick:

My god, imagine having to deal with this mentally challenged, beyong ignorant loser every day. That Discount Doormat is willing to take on that burden reflects the depths of her desperation for ANY male companionship she can get. He needs her far more than she does him, but she's so infatuated with being noticed, she's willing to give up all self respect and dignity, and all power in the relationship she ever had in order to get some attention. He knows this and exploits it. He wants a Handmaiden and she, at this point, is willing to be that. Blinded by his momentary and day to day tit show of eating, filming, and crawling around a theme park and going on little cruises....and interspersed with that ghoulsih Clown Family visiting.

She's no more than a dowdy useful fool. He feels he could do and deserves much better than the Plain Jane Handmaiden he's found, but he needs her income and her discounts and 'ins' at Disney.....and, above all, her insurance coverage. Her blindness to it all makes her the perfect target and victim for the grifting midget. ____ Sad story, but no sympathy for her. She's all in and gets now what she deserves, as loathsome and odious as IT is.

gaddam.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Once again, they've never had a fight or argument. Ever.

000187.jpg

(Kyle mocking his brother here with another idiotic accent)

Casey says "maybe when we live together." She must know about the potato incident.

Reactions: 8
Can you just imagine how busy his "TEAM" (always makes me LOL :ROFLMAO:) of ClownDADx3 / Bitterbitch MomMoose and/or Sister-WifeFarida the Freak are deleting and censoring any and all difficult questions and negative responses to this tit show?

Only the "Is it difficult looking so cute together?" questions
(or the suck up like "Shaun" "Hulkster" are tolerated.....OH, and sugardaddy "Brian" who
promises money and gifts) get through. 😂
The rest:
jim-carrey-delete.gif
😆

My hat's off to you Blurry and any one else who can stomach more than a few seconds of this.
Respect:
kid-respect.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.