Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JerzGurl

Seriously this is NOT NORMAL for a 30 yo! What this says is I can't take care of myself and basic needs. If your brain does not tell you that when your socks start to look like this that it's time to toss them something is wrong! Lets just give him the benefit of the doubt and say MAYBE its laundry day and this is what you have to wear WHY ON EARTH WOULD you go try on shoes in those socks LET ALONE INCLUDE it in your vlog for millions to see! I know other people have said this before and I have to. I think in all seriousness he may be some form of developmentally challenged. I don't mean that to offend anyone but SOMETHING MUST be going on here. The way he acts, his social awkwardness, and even his obsession with Disney ( ivy no means am I saying people that have an obsession with Disney have anything wrong with them at all, Im talking about the way HE acts he acts like a child. His childlike yelling and screaming on Disney rides). It's like he has some sort of brain of a child who is in their early teens, but he's the age of an adult on certain things. Maybe this is why his parents control his finances, why he is just buying a couch at 30 etc. Im not super aware of the disease he has that stunted his growth but maybe it does something developmentally as well. I mean this in all seriousness SOMETHING isn't adding up. Personally..
On top of all that I think his possible confusion over his sexuality plays a roll too he's just lost.
---

YES I LITTERALLY Just said the same thing! lol Its baffling to me!
---
Like You guys! For some reason this is so disturbing to me! I almost feel bad for him now.
?

I think.you are being extremely generous by saying "millions to see". I don't think his views even get to 20k!

Reactions: 4

SnapChet

VIP Member
I actually think the "secret" they're celebrating is a Disney Wish cruise. :rolleyes: Back in Wisconsin when mommy was buying him his big boy shoes, Pallo makes reference that they're for a cruise. Guess they finally got some sad sucker (Brian Stevens?) to fork over the cash for the cruise.
---

Knowing Pallo, he would monetize the crap out of their anniversary so I don't think it's that. Lately he's been 'click baiting' trips by making them seem all secretive, so I think it's most likely a Wish cruise.
It would be great to see____in the Caribbean at the very height of hurricane season.

hurr.jpg
stevenuniverse-shipping.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

TubeTired

VIP Member
Clearly he ONLY knows the word "algorithm" because he hears other youtubers talking about it. He has absolutely no clue how the algorithm works because he has done zero research on what it is and how to manipulate what he's doing in his videos to gain more views. Had he actually been studying the algorithm, you would actually see changes to his daily crap fest. things like not repeating the lame over done 3 day mini cruises.
To be fair, I don't think YouTube knows much about the algorithm as it changes too often.

Jjjg

VIP Member
[We know you read here so..]
Hey Kyle, Don’t expect friends and acquaintances to help you move out if you didn’t help them move. If they do, the sole reason is because they want your a$$ out.
Jojo may help just to get him the heck out.

Q-A question, why is Jete staying and paying for an Air BnB.

grundel

Chatty Member
0896C94C-561A-4894-BFBC-5D4335723C1D.jpeg

🎶 See the line where the sky meets the sea it calls me! And no one knows how far it goes🎶

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
I’ve only read through page 3, so bear with me. I might be behind a little bit. My theory is that since Kyle did not measure his apartment, he made this video to get the clout of buying such an expensive piece of furniture but when he gets delivered, he’s going to have to refuse it because it doesn’t fit in his apartment. Therefore he’ll be forced to get something much cheaper instead of something just smaller at the same price. It’ll be his excuse to get something cheaper and it’s like the whole house thing again with a bait and switch.
These days, I'd think they'll still charge for the delivery and return because they don't know what the apartment size is.

TubeTired

VIP Member
I don't think he had the intelligence or the work ethic to be anything more than entry-level. When he got promoted to VIP Tours, he quickly got demoted back to merchandise.
If they moved him up to VIP tours at all, it takes the sheen off of Molly's fans bringing it up as a big badge of honor for her.

TubeTired

VIP Member
At Costco, Kyle sees a TV and starts talking about his furniture and Casey suggests that he can get furniture at Costco, Wayfair or Ashley.

Kyle says "Yeah, but I mean, I'm a Restoration Hardware kind of person."

View attachment 2301660

Nothing but the best for Lil' Kylie!
I love how I clicked quote and it's a different screen grab!
But yeah, I'm a private jet and Lamborghini person, but hey, I can't afford that.

kkevin

JoJo worked with Walt Disney World and Atlantic Dance Hall to host a Disney Channel themed party at the Boardwalk, but OH NO! Kyle’s away and wasn’t there.

What were the chances of that?!
He should have gone! Prince Nick was there!

• Haha