Kyle Pallo #31 Wishing he was Nick's chugger while stuck being Casey's hugger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Tattle life is getting in the way of Kyles repayment plan back to her for all the times she’s loaned him money.
He did admit once that she has had to help him financially many times when he feigned that he was going to buy her a new pair of apple headphones.

Also, if kyle doesn’t care enough to complain to Twitter or Tattle about posts that upset him, why does Farlexa feel the need to? I highly doubt that if he doesn’t complain himself that either platform would devote any time into investigating the complaints.

Reactions: 6
She must miss those invites since The Doormat of White Claws came into his life and now SissyFit' doesn't get the invites to Orlando, to the cruises, sharing a room & bed & meals with her "companion." She must be actually seething with anger over it all. All that explodes on Twitter. It's her outlet especially when drunk as a skunk.
Well, FreakyFarida, you'll always have The Dells! 😂
View attachment 2195423
No wonder Farida kept giving Casey the stink eye when they met for the first time. Didn't even stand up to greet Casey.

2023-05-25 11_54_04-My Sister Meets My Girl Friend For The First Time_ Cruise Port To Disney W...png

The look Farida gives when someone encroaches on her man-baby.

"Uhh....hi."

2023-05-25 11_56_00-Wasting My Money At Epcot So YOU Don’t Have To_ Don’t Get This _ Riding Gu...png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
No wonder Farida kept giving Casey the stink eye when they met for the first time. Didn't even stand up to greet Casey.

View attachment 2195436

"Uhh....hi."

View attachment 2195437
giggle-snicker.gif
I DO remember that first meeting of the two 'girl friends.' You could feel the chill in the air and the temperature going down.

afart.jpg

When SissyFit Nurse Frightengale looked up, I half expected her to say: "OH... yes, could you bring me another Bloody Mary, double the vodka and .......what? OH... YOU'RE THE NEW ONE. ___ I see. Well, while you're up, could you go get me that drink?"

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2195436

"Uhh....hi."

View attachment 2195437

I bet that when his channel completely just fails which it’s headed there already, he’s gonna blame Casey as the reason why and that’s why they’re gonna end up breaking up. He’s going to start resenting her probably start drinking heavily again and start taking out his failure and his insecurities and everything on her. She has no idea what she’s about to deal with when he loses all his viewers. When in reality, it seems like she’s trying to help him fix his channel by making it seem a little more professional and put together. I wouldn’t be surprised if during the infamous Scarlet night, he got drunk and started treating her like crap and acting like a psychopath because again he’s pushing all his insecurities on her. Remember, drunk Kyle is a bully. And he’s going to use comments about how people don’t care for Casey or how the channel has turned into a relationship channel as proof to try to make his point.

And of course his family’s going to back him up and they’re gonna say that as soon as he put her on the channel, his views went down when in reality, his channel was a piece of tit before she even came along. That’s what man babies do and what narcissists do. His families gonna be right there to back him up and enable him as well because they can’t just tell him that he’s a failure because they have to baby him through everything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I really hope his Barbie-Beemer's convertible top broke today in the rain on the way back from the park and his car started flooding 🤞Even better if that phallic-shaped camera got soaked and destroyed. 🙏

He did admit once that she has had to help him financially many times when he feigned that he was going to buy her a new pair of apple headphones.

Also, if kyle doesn’t care enough to complain to Twitter or Tattle about posts that upset him, why does Farlexa feel the need to? I highly doubt that if he doesn’t complain himself that either platform would devote any time into investigating the complaints.
That reminded me of those $20 storage cubes her bought her instead of the Apple headphones she wanted. 🤣 Kylie really showing his appreciation for his sister who has financially supported him for so long.
---
Looks like the fans aren't too interested in golf content. Who would have guessed?
2023-05-25 13_12_31-(2) A Confusing Early Closure.. Exploring Animal Kingdom's Early Closing T...png

2023-05-25 13_12_22-(2) A Confusing Early Closure.. Exploring Animal Kingdom's Early Closing T...png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I really hope his Barbie-Beemer's convertible top broke today in the rain on the way back from the park and his car started flooding 🤞Even better if that phallic-shaped camera got soaked and destroyed. 🙏

That reminded me of those $20 storage cubes her bought her instead of the Apple headphones she wanted. 🤣 Kylie really showing his appreciation for his sister who has financially supported him for so long.
---
Looks like the fans aren't too interested in golf content. Who would have guessed?
View attachment 2195589
View attachment 2195591
He got her a $15 step stool for her birthday lmfao 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.