Kyle Pallo #31 Wishing he was Nick's chugger while stuck being Casey's hugger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatching a snarling little creature chewing on an octopus didn't
bring them in. Shocking! Like other sideshow geeks, try biting the heads
off chickens, perhaps that'll do it.
12 hrs in and already ratio'd. SAD
I Tried OCTOPUS At Topolinos For The FIRST TIME.
One OF Disney's BEST Signature Restaurants

179K subscribers
09.jpg
(*JoJo's World: 1,113,000 subscribers. And JoJo is on his way to Paris.
Pallo...well, waiting on SisterFarida the Freak, MOM and the Clown to
set him up in his "beautiful" apartment. :ROFLMAO: What a tragic 30 year old
Clown-in-the-making he is. SAD)
(y)1.2 ___ (n)1.6K

---
Seriously! How can anyone raise a child and just decide to skip over how to hold a fork or a spoon?? Even more toxic how can his parents and sister not only turn a blind eye, but become co-conspirators to his fantastical lies and THEN become upset when people express their disdain about it all?? At this point my new point of view is that there is nothing right about that family. And honestly, Alexa’s behavior when she lashes out is just plain trash.
It appears Moose & Squirrel Turd Farida :ROFLMAO: have joined forces (makes me LOL) to attack Special K's critics at Twitter. Hysterically funny.

They're both trash, and that's being kind. It wouldn't surprise me if 'Moose' isn't the Clown or perhaps the older half brother ___ although he didn't seem to care enough about MiniMan to bother that much. Let both screech in the dark unanswered, fellate each other. They're only trying to distract and the critics should continue to post relentlessly. It' s just tough love, after all!:love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I watched some of this vlog and while he’s looking at his phone to read off what’s in the food he’s eating (instead of using his palette to determine what he’s tasting) she is staring/gawking HARD at Kyles phone.

I think she’s done some snooping there and found some less than desirable things pop up because she seems suspicious and insecure.
Good catch 😆 Casey's friend is trying to talk to her but Casey is distracted and keeps glancing hard at Kyle's phone. And she doesn't look happy.

caseyphone.jpg

Maybe the presumed Scarlet Night fight had something to do with her snooping through his phone. Texts from Lora perhaps? Ever since then he doesn't hang out with Lora anymore and the cruise with Lora was cancelled.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hey! If Dudley2 is out there in that great big somewhere, you are owning Moose & Squirrel at widdle' Kylie's Dead-as-Elvis Twitter page. Well done!
They've joined forces to show his critics who's boss :ROFLMAO: and they are mutually masturbating each other furiously. "Hey Moose....blah, blah Dudley" "Hey Farida...argle bargle Dudley" ___IT'S WONDERFUL!
You own their stupid asses. :LOL:
They'e trying so hard to clear out his critics and it isn't working at all. In fact,
they're making it much worse. Kills em' when they can't get an angry response.😂
aqq1.jpg
aqq.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey! If Dudley2 is out there in that great big somewhere, you are owning Moose & Squirrel at widdle' Kylie's Dead-as-Elvis Twitter page. Well done!
They've joined forces to show his critics who's boss :ROFLMAO: and they are mutually masturbating each other furiously. "Hey Moose....blah, blah Dudley" "Hey Farida...argle bargle Dudley" ___IT'S WONDERFUL!
You own their stupid asses. :LOL:
They'e trying so hard to clear out his critics and it isn't working at all. In fact,
they're making it much worse. Kills em' when they can't get an angry response.😂
View attachment 2194282View attachment 2194281
That's hilarious. I took a quick gander over there and those two dimwits are now masturbating hard over each other and talking to themselves. :ROFLMAO: 😂

"Love it Farida!"
"Good job Moose!"

Really patting themselves on the back for owning those hatters, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to wonder how anyone could be so stupid as to support Pallo's grifting, lying, imbecilic and infantile fat ass, and who would buy that dime store junk he used to put up.
Then someone posted this old vid and I don't wonder any longer about those questions or who is behind those mind numbingly stupid responses to his vlog. Tragic __ and yet, they seem the perfect deluded dimwits you'd expect. Lower middle class at best. Dumb to a fault and one is born every minute.
Straight Outta' Saulkville
2019? Fools and their stimulus money, perhaps.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I used to wonder how anyone could be so stupid as to support Pallo's grifting, lying, imbecilic and infantile fat ass, and who would buy that dime store junk he used to put up.
Then someone posted this old vid and I don't wonder any longer about those questions or who is behind those mind numbingly stupid responses to his vlog. Tragic __ and yet, they seem the perfect deluded dimwits you'd expect. Lower middle class at best. Dumb to a fault and one is born every minute.

The girl with the pink shirt should have spent her money on fixing her teeth rather than supporting the grifter’s low quality merch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
That "jump around" merch he tried to peddle looks so bad that I can't help but laugh. It looks like someone bought a bunch of cheap, wrinkled $1 discount tees off International Drive and then got a heat press for $29.99 at Wal-Mart and put those bad boys together in their garage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good catch 😆 Casey's friend is trying to talk to her but Casey is distracted and keeps glancing hard at Kyle's phone. And she doesn't look happy.

View attachment 2194275
He’s probably reading Tattle. Or scoping out sexy pics of Nick / Lora.

Casey can b jealous of Kyle too. Using Farida’s logic, does this also make her a hypocrite or “hatter”?😂

• Haha
Shoutout to the twitter warrior Dudley 👏
Legend!
Absolutely hilarious 😂

KP #32 Wooooooo, let's go baybee, hatters, ppl b jealous, Time b issue, make sense now? Bye bye :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

I really don't like the feeling where I'm compelled to cringe at someone's complete lack of self-awareness....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's hilarious. I took a quick gander over there and those two dimwits are now masturbating hard over each other and talking to themselves. :ROFLMAO: 😂

"Love it Farida!"
"Good job Moose!"

Really patting themselves on the back for owning those hatters, huh?
Couple sock puppets in a circle jerk. Cute

I really don't like the feeling where I'm compelled to cringe at someone's complete lack of self-awareness....
...& yet, I can't look away. That's some dumpster fire level cringe right there

• Haha
The girl with the pink shirt should have spent her money on fixing her teeth rather than supporting the grifter’s low quality merch.
It appears her teeth also ”jump around.” Some jump here, some jump there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Holy mother of god. No wonder Sister Farida Freakout and MooseMOM/DADx3
are freaking out over at his Twatter' page. This disaster is going down faster
than Lora on a drunken Sat. night binge.
Watching a snarling little creature chewing on an octopus didn't
bring them in. Shocking! Like other sideshow geeks, try biting the heads
off chickens, perhaps that'll do it.
Even devoted fans are tuning out.
Hey Pallo. Comment more on politics. They loved that. :ROFLMAO: Poopyhead.
24 hrs and 18K views. Worse than JoJo numbers. Jeeeez'!
not.jpg

I Tried OCTOPUS At Topolinos For The FIRST TIME.
One OF Disney's BEST Signature Restaurants

subscribers
"Say whuut'?"
0000000000.png

(*JoJo's World: 1,113,000 subscribers. And JoJo is enjoying the beauty of Paris.
Pallo...well, chewing on octopus pieces and waiting on SisterFarida the Freak,
MOM and the Clown to set him up in his "beautiful" apartment.
:ROFLMAO: What a tragic 30 year old
Clown-in-the-making he is. SAD)
1000.jpg
1.4___
1000a.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
wow, Jojo gained over 100k subs in the same amount of time that kyle is struggling to get even 1k. :ROFLMAO:

they flip flop on how they gain views lol

Jojo gets astronomically higher in shorts while kyle barely doubles in regular videos. hahahahaha

1685022046180.png

1685022065150.png

1685022142150.png

1685022162083.png

• Haha
VWLwRH7MSxEjYQEHHWlDYiRw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
@ rleyva40
Watching Kyle is like watching a 6 year old describe the world around him.
:rolleyes::unsure:
I hope that's not some feeble attempt at a compliment and referencing "childlike wonderment." :ROFLMAO:

More accurately, he IS like a 6 year old describing the world around him because he's emotionally and mentally an irritating, anxious and ignorant 6 year old in a 30 year old chubby, balding and dwarfish body.
He's also like a 6 year old when he's eating.
He's like a whining 6 year old when out socially.
He's like an awkward entitled 6 year old when engaging other people.
...and on and on.
golf-tantrum.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
2023-05-25 09_53_19-(1) I Tried OCTOPUS At Topolinos For The FIRST TIME. One OF Disney's BEST ...png

Sure 🙄🙄

Oh wait, aren't Farida and Banker Mom supposed to be in town soon? He's going to drag them along to Disney Springs so that they buy his new OnClouds isn't he?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.