Kyle Pallo #31 Wishing he was Nick's chugger while stuck being Casey's hugger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest Daily :poop: Dump is a shocker. SpecialK's confused and it's raining. Riveting! This should set records on views, huh?

womp.jpg

A Confusing Early Closure.. Exploring Animal Kingdom's Early Closing Time: Rainy Day Edition
Lots of concrete updates...
connn.jpg

...and maybe a WOOOOOO' on the Banshee Ride at Pandora....dunno'.....tuned out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching the little squatch munch on octopus has to be the worst performing video of the year so far. 18k views and downvoted into oblivion. Congrats, squirt.

2023-05-25 10_03_22-(1) I Tried OCTOPUS At Topolinos For The FIRST TIME. One OF Disney's BEST ...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2195263

Sure πŸ™„πŸ™„

Oh wait, aren't Farida and Banker Mom supposed to be in town soon? He's going to drag them along to Disney Springs so that they buy his new OnClouds isn't he?
A thirty year old man allowing his mother to pull out her purse at the counter & buy his shoes for him. I can just see them at the store, Susan tells Kyle to be a good boy & try them on. She then asks him stand up & walk in the shoes a bit before kneeling down to feel his toes to make sure he's got a little room to grow in them. How bleeping mortifying

• Haha
Reactions: 13
2023-05-25 10_17_06-(1) A Confusing Early Closure.. Exploring Animal Kingdom's Early Closing T...png

---
He says he's going to a real Disney golf course in a couple of days and asking if everyone wants to see it. Watching him putz around and complain on a golf course is sure to save his dumpster fire of a channel, I'm sure of it.

2023-05-25 10_14_51-(1) A Confusing Early Closure.. Exploring Animal Kingdom's Early Closing T...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
A thirty year old man allowing his mother to pull out her purse at the counter & buy his shoes for him. I can just see them at the store, Susan tells Kyle to be a good boy & try them on. She then asks him stand up & walk in the shoes a bit before kneeling down to feel his toes to make sure he's got a little room to grow in them. How bleeping mortifying
I can almost guarantee you've described the scene perfectly.

chefs-kiss-emoji-ac11f2imaqahmhf2.gif
shoes2.jpg

• Haha
View attachment 2195289
---
He says he's going to a real Disney golf course in a couple of days and asking if everyone wants to see it. Watching him putz around and complain on a golf course is sure to save his dumpster fire of a channel, I'm sure of it.

View attachment 2195290
Golf: The most exhilarating sport of them all. Must watch. At least he won't be shoving food in his maw while he's golfing...Who am I kidding? Of course he will be.

Reactions: 5
Sounds like Sister Farida / MOM / some gullible stan has paid for him a trip to the golf course, and undoubtedly paid to rent clubs and a cart. He'd never make it around the course carrying a golf bag and tooling along in the heat and humidity with those tiny, short legs.

I know we'll all be praying that Goliath doesn't make an appearance and Kylie doesn't notice him. The old boy has short legs but is very quick in the sprint ___ OH, I'm talking about Goliath the Alligator here.

gol.gif
That would be tragic:
200w (51).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1685025873240.png

There was the classic "Whooooooooooooooooo" right before this.

He also adds in: Oh, it's so pretty and Welcome to Animal Kingdom today. Riveting.
---
OMG he just keeps going on and on during this ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
View attachment 2195349

There was the classic "Whooooooooooooooooo" right before this.

He also adds in: Oh, it's so pretty and Welcome to Animal Kingdom today. Riveting.
---
OMG he just keeps going on and on during this ride.
You see it time after time after time. He WOOOOOs' of course on some kiddie ride like Slinky Dog Dash every time and on other rides, but he incessantly talks over the guides and in new rides where many of the visitors are trying to enjoy the experience for the first time.

I've always wanted someone to go beyond shushing' him, scream SHADDUP! and/or take that gimbal and camera away and toss it overboard.
And they'd be right to do it. ___ He's a menace and a detriment to the parks.

sp1.gif

• Haha
It looks like Kyle cut down his video about the octopus yesterday because the part about the suction cups is no longer in there and where he calls the octopus disgusting. He doesn't know how to hold a fork. I bet he got backlash from his stans for saying his food was disgusting and so he took it out. The video is only 21 minutes now and it was longer yesterday

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Old Sister Farida Freakout is taking the proverbial "Last ditch road for the defeated troll." and she's "feeling sorry for the hatters" and ____ wait for it ___ thinking about how it speaks volumes that the hatters posting "It says a LOT" :ROFLMAO: are actually helping Kyle at Twitter.
(*Psst...she gone this route before. SAD πŸ˜‚ She was probably drunk and has forgotten.)

If it's helping Kyle so much, why O' why would she be so out of her freaking mind over them being there? She should be quiet because they're helping him. NO?
"Oh Sister Freak, be vewwy' quiet or they'll go away ___ and you wouldn't want that! ":LOL: They're just helping him!

In reality they want that page back and clear of all but his inane ass kissers and those who might send him money and keep him afloat and off the family's own back and out of their wallets and lives for a while.
Too, too obvious. Damn, she's lame. And she's also still obsessing over Dudley2.
090.gif

Gooo' Dudley!πŸ’ͺπŸ‘‹βœŒπŸ‘

• Haha
It looks like Kyle cut down his video about the octopus yesterday because the part about the suction cups is no longer in there and where he calls the octopus disgusting. He doesn't know how to hold a fork. I bet he got backlash from his stans for saying his food was disgusting and so he took it out. The video is only 21 minutes now and it was longer yesterday
He probably thinks seeing the octopus was nauseating his viewers when we all know, it's the creature on the other side of the fork that's the issue

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Old Sister Farida Freakout is taking the proverbial "Last ditch road for the defeated troll." and she's "feeling sorry for the hatters" and ____ wait for it ___ thinking about how it speaks volumes that the hatters posting "It says a LOT" :ROFLMAO: are actually helping Kyle at Twitter.
(*Psst...she gone this route before. SAD πŸ˜‚ She was probably drunk and has forgotten.)

If it's helping Kyle so much, why O' why would she be so out of her freaking mind over them being there? She should be quiet because they're helping him. NO?
"Oh Sister Freak, be vewwy' quiet or they'll go away ___ and you wouldn't want that! ":LOL: They're just helping him!

In reality they want that page back and clear of all but his inane ass kissers and those who might send him money and keep him afloat and off the family's own back and out of their wallets and lives for a while.
Too, too obvious. Damn, she's lame. And she's also still obsessing over Dudley2. View attachment 2195398

Gooo' Dudley!πŸ’ͺπŸ‘‹βœŒπŸ‘
What's funny is that she is saying Kyle is living in our heads but she's the one obsessed with Tattle and what goes on with Twitter. Clearly she either has too much time on her hands or her life is as empty as Kyle bank account.
---
Kyle Pallo # 32 Time b issue. Unemployment b coming. Casey b gone

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What's funny is that she is saying Kyle is living in our heads but she's the one obsessed with Tattle and what goes on with Twitter. Clearly she either has too much time on her hands or her life is as empty as Kyle bank account.
---
Kyle Pallo # 32 Time b issue. Unemployment b coming. Casey b gone
Sister Farida has no boyfriend/husband and doesn't appear to have any kind of life outside of her job as a nurse. So playing caretaker to her special needs brother seems to be her primary focus.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Much truth to that. She reeks of someone not only overprotective of a slightly younger brother (not even a LITTLE brother but a 30 year old man-baby) but also someone who is far too obsessed with HIS life and not her own. It's as though she MUST protect him because he's too unable or too cowardly to fight for himself if he feels unjustly criticized.
She must miss those invites since The Doormat of White Claws came into his life and now SissyFit' doesn't get the invites to Orlando, to the cruises, sharing a room & bed & meals with her "companion." She must be actually seething with anger over it all. All that explodes on Twitter. It's her outlet especially when drunk as a skunk.
Well, FreakyFarida, you'll always have The Dells! πŸ˜‚
mmk.jpg

• Haha
Sister Farida has no boyfriend/husband and doesn't appear to have any kind of life outside of her job as a nurse. So playing caretaker to her special needs brother seems to be her primary focus.
I think Tattle life is getting in the way of Kyles repayment plan back to her for all the times she’s loaned him money.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.