Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

V.V. Faboo

::cries in NY::
I remember that shared sorrow. I'm a Yankee transplant (formerly of Kew Gardens, Queens) and don't plan to continue living here much longer. We're moving back up to New England soon and will be reminded of state taxes again. It's worth it just to get the hell away from these people.

Reactions: 5

GUCCI TRACKER

VIP Member
Probably got tired of paying for lunch and dinner!
Or she is hanging out with a guy whose credit limit is more than just one week’s paycheck at $12.50/hr. I’ll never get over him calling his mommy to find out that he only has a $500 credit limit, there is so much going on in that situation for a man at this age. How is he not absolutely mortified to know that the entire world knows that about him? He said it to his camera, and his editorial judgement decided that added value to his content. Especially worse when he said that he leaves his other credit card in his car, which he shows his audience everyday and we all know where to find him on a daily basis. Does this guy have ANY self awareness at all, what is going on with this guy??

starri

VIP Member
Whatever I can say about Alexa, she has the patience of a saint. If my annoying brother wouldn't leave me and my friends alone, I'd have told my parents.

seanrt

From what I saw of them Kyle's video was the best. Better than Joho's by miles. It reminded me of why I liked watching him before seeing through the façade. I think Disney backed the wrong horse.

Nate's health is concerning me. The Disney diet isn't good for him.
Really? Kyle’s video is the best out there? What thread is this.

• Haha

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
What a brat, I bet Royal Caribbean would love to invite him to media events in the future when he's so quick to whine on twitter about something that was clearly an accident.
I'm finding him insufferable now. Not even hate-watching is amusing. I can't decide if he was always this obnoxious and I was blind to it for a couple of years or if he's getting worse. I still have sympathy for people he grifted because I was charmed by him, admittedly to a lesser degree, all he got out of me was a few Patreon subs. But recently he has become progressively unwatchable. The only vlog he's done since the Covid party scandal was the Star Cruiser one and I only enjoyed that because his footage was good and he didn't need to pad it with his stream of unconsciousness.

My impression of him (that he keeps relentlessly re-confirming) is that for someone who claims to be appreciative of the support he gets he is one of the most self-entitled people on the planet. His iPhone got a scratch. Well, boo boo. Spend half as much on a better brand that won't break if you do so much as look disparagingly in its direction. Blame a cruise ship employee who probably earns minimum wage working their ass off trying to please whiney-ass bitches who think they've moved up in the world because they ditched their retail job in favour of living off handouts from a bunch of lonely people who enjoy living vicariously through their cute little friend.

It's pathetic, really.

bramx

Quite a bit of Kyle sucking in his stomach today. I noticed there was a bit of a tummy when he was shooing himself from above going down the one big slide on CocoCay.

Also, surprising lack of definition in his shoulders and arms.

Then stuffs his face with fried food.

Also colour me not impressed with Coco Cay. It looks like they picked up a waterpark from Kissimmee and dropped it on a beautiful Caribbean island, destroying any of the islands original beauty in the process.

starri

VIP Member
What masculinity? He practilly lives on a cruise ship sipping mimosas all day and running from one theater production to another.
Next to him Liberace would've looked butch.
Watch him start drinking more butch drinks for the next video, just to reassure himself.

The Oasis-class ships do have a really nice pub. The Glenlivet is a chugger.

• Haha

bramx

Why does he say theoretically so much?
It’s a filler word, like most of his vlogs are filled with. I’d say about 85% of his vlogs are just gibberish meandering thoughts of no value or construct. It would do wonders if he did a little research before hand and had some talking points prepared for some of the stuff he is experiencing.

seanrt

I did the Google search for Kyle to see what comes up. Not surprised he is a registered Republican as of 2019. Oh we have roobar in that construction.

• Sick

seanrt

A candy striper was kind of like a concierge for patients at hospitals back in the day. They would bring you magazines, candy etc and dressed in red & white stripes hence the name. They were awesome.

Sam is back today and buys Kyle’s dinner. Oh sorry, she “sponsored our dinner” as Kyle said. It was the grilled cheese with apple. The inclusion of the apple baffled Kyle.

• Haha
Now I’m officially weirded out. Dude knows there are kids as well as his family who watch his content. I’m by NO MEANS PC Police, but it’s giving “Ick” for me.

I wonder who shaved his back and arms for him? Jojo?Nick? I get the vibe Dan doesn’t like him all to much besides being roommates.

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
"I'm not going to make a big deal about it because it's just - you don't have to wear masks indoors anymore."

Sure seemed like a big deal when poor sickly immunocompromised Kyle couldn't stop coughing and started to lose his taste a few months ago! :rolleyes:

Also, no Sam since that vlog Kyle filmed on Valentines Day. 👀

Probably got tired of paying for lunch and dinner!

• Haha

V.V. Faboo

did a family room tour but I'm not exactly sure about the price because dufus had no idea what he was talking about as usual, somewhere between 20 and 50 thousand per week.
Who would ever invite these ridiculous people into their room?! They showed no consideration and just took over like a bunch a children set loose at a Discovery Zone, putting their hands on everything and wandering unaccompanied into rooms where strangers had their belongings.

We had the joy of seeing him eat 3 times of course.

He apologized to mummy for the drunken vlog.
Lots of dairy. I have to wonder if that second dinner of the day was post-bender recovery comfort food or if he was lining his stomach for another night of it. He said he wasn't going to be drinking that night, but then he ended the vlog with footage of him the next morning and he looked even more wrecked than he did the morning before.

V.V. Faboo

This thread is a ticking timebomb.... This thread comes up on the first page of google when you search his name.
I've noticed that too and was thinking the very same thing earlier today. I could be mistaken, but isn't KP the only Disney vlogger whose channel name is his actual legal name? Others have lost their anonymity even when they use only portions of their legal names (PMM, JoJo) or choose a name that doesn't disclose any personal identifying information involved (Super Enthused, Ordinary Adventures), but you usually would have to dig a bit to find their names.

Not KP though. As you pointed out, this forum comes up as one the first Google results when I search "Kyle Pallo."

I get a link to his his YT channel first. his IG is 2nd, his FB page is 3rd, his Patreon page is 4th and his TATTLE.life footprint is 5th. And this is what I see in the results:

https:\\ tattle.life › ... › Influencers
Kyle Pallo | Tattle Life

May 15, 2021 · 20 posts
Kyle has come up a lot recently in other threads, he probably deserves his own....so is Kyle gay, or just baiting?

I don't believe that. As someone (I suspect I know who but won't doxx) recently pointed out on Twitter, livestreams = superchat $$$.
Gotta pay for those cocktails somehow.
Oh 100% the reason. He probably is to lazy to upload AND livestream. Most hard working Youtubers would do both, but Kyle doesn't seem to have the drive and the entrepreneur trait which is pretty important if you want to be an online influencer