Kyle Pallo #29 Complaining man child crybaby extraordinaire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wait, were there 2 different videos posted this morning? I watched one that was after they had boarded, and after the live stream griftathon........but was thrown off when people talked about parking issues, and strawberries.....went back and now it's a totally different video.
He uploaded the wrong video (tomorrow's video) by mistake, then made it private and put up the correct one 😆

Looks like your recap is a preview for tomorrow's dump:

top 10 things of todays boring ass vlog

* he asks to see if we can get 5000 likes....pfffft, has he had a video hit 2k? clearly begging to be liked.
* states that Rogers has been traded to the packers, until mom corrects him
* he tries to use his littleman clout to get into early dining early, gets denied
* i love how they spread out at the table with a seat between each of them so nobody scary sits by them
* multiple times he calls it my time diming
* he calls my time dining a hack. um, it's not a hack, it's an option that a lot of people choose.
* "sometimes i get lobster for the butter flavor" .......what?
* everybody comment down below, it's showtime. ....why would anyone comment that, 2 days after the show? like me please!
* kyle asking alexa multiple times if she wants to go to bed, almost begging her, i guess he misses casey
* he goes to his parents room, dad answer the door...turns around and farts on him......nice move dad!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Kyle's complaints about little kids on their parents' shoulders is especially triggering to me. That is a very specific memory of mine from when I was a small child visiting Disney World for the first time. Kyle is not Disney's target demographic.
It's also a classic image from Disney's own advertising campaigns.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It just seems like it would be part of such happy memories for both the kid and the parent.

So, naturally Kyle has to suck all the joy out of it.

Reactions: 8
If I knew nothing about Kyle whatsoever, I could tell he was lame by that powder blue women’s tennis cap he throws on at the end of today’s vlog. My guy, c’mon…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny how Kyle, who has never been to Tokyo, wants tourists in Florida to behave like what he’s heard Japanese people are like. Jojo, who has actually been to Japan, seems like he is fine with the way we do things here

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So he picks the clown up in the Barbie mobile and his mom and Alexa have to slum it to the port?

Reactions: 6
Showing off his birthday haul from the parents

View attachment 2129133
View attachment 2129134

They got him a bunch of toothbrushes and toothpaste 🤣🤣
Kind of pathetic that parents are buying a nearly 30 year old man-child things like toothbrush and toothpaste.

Wouldn't be surprised if the next major haul from them to him would include things like: toilet paper, detergent, or even condoms.
(i.e. clean yourself up and don't get someone pregnant when you clearly can't even to afford to care for yourself first.)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kyle's starting off this cruise "pretty healthy" with a salad drenched in ranch, a cookie, and some sliced salami.

2023-04-26 12_01_03-(3) We Took A Cruise On Royals Mariner Of The Seas_ Our First Family Cruis...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Meanwhile, Patrick has an official deal with Disney+ to promote Peter Pan and Wendy.

But we’re all just jealous hatters, right, Farida?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Breaking Nooze - WI Yokels go on Cruise to Care for their "Special Boy," Sister goes on Drunken Twitter Tirade.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kyle's starting off this cruise "pretty healthy" with a salad drenched in ranch, a cookie, and some sliced salami.

View attachment 2129162
I do watch my own diet by calorie counting. Whenever possible, I try to scan the barcode for food items into my calorie counting app. But that is harder to do when I eat out. I can only "guess-timate". (Usually food outside has more calories than what I predict.)

With his pictured plate, my guess would be: the salad with dressing is at least 200 calories, the salami another 100, the fried drumstick (most likely will eat the skin too) another 200, the pancake another 100 or so. So that comes out to at least 600 calories. And that's the initial plate at a buffet. Repeat again 3-4x. And also repeat 3-4 hours later. Add in some "chuggers" and the overall daily caloric count is "pretty healthy" as per Kyle's standards. He's kept his weight the same (his argument would be he now has more "mussel than fat").

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.